Cocktail anyone?

Posted by: Zia

Cocktail anyone? - 06/01/13 03:23 AM

I think my peeps have a drinking problem! I have the cocktail bar in two of my four games. And in those two games with the bar, when I come back after a few days, my peeps haven't made any progress on their careers OR any money!!! What's REALLY going on!!! whistle
Posted by: Princess_Atta

Re: Cocktail anyone? - 06/02/13 01:27 AM

LOL! You know, I have one in my game and I swear the father in that game hasn't progressed past level 2.
Posted by: swedane

Re: Cocktail anyone? - 06/02/13 04:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Zia
when I come back after a few days, my peeps haven't made any progress on their careers OR any money!!! What's REALLY going on!!! whistle
Goodness me... I just bought one. cry I thought I'd reward my newly wed dad and his wife. Now I'm not so sure!! wink
Posted by: arnie

Re: Cocktail anyone? - 06/02/13 06:21 AM

It doesn't seem to have affected my families. I've occasionally seen the parents or an 18-year-old having a tipple with no ill effects.
Posted by: Princess_Atta

Re: Cocktail anyone? - 06/02/13 02:54 PM

Well in defense of the cocktail bar, my family also has every other play item minus only the carousel and the plachinko machine that I sold so it's probably not fair to blame drinking for that guy's unwillingness to work (he's passed on now - never made it past level 2 either).

Re: Cocktail anyone? - 06/02/13 07:40 PM

None of my family members has even bothered tasting the drinks. It's not for the lack of me trying, they just walk away. All that money and drinks, wasted. laugh
Posted by: arnie

Re: Cocktail anyone? - 06/02/13 09:41 PM

They must be teetotallers!

Re: Cocktail anyone? - 06/03/13 02:30 PM

Originally Posted By: arnie
They must be teetotallers!
You stomped me... Had to look up 'teetotallers'. The North American equivalent would be "on the (water) wagon". I much prefer the British saying. smile