What does the Dice Game do? (SPOILERS)

Posted by: Omochao

What does the Dice Game do? (SPOILERS) - 05/23/13 04:22 PM

I don't know which is a spoiler so I'll just put everything there...
Click to reveal..
In the Special Upgrades section in the shop, it has the "Roll The Dice" game being sold. Before I buy it, I want to know what it does first. Any Ideas? confused
Posted by: Corylea

Re: What does the Dice Game do? (SPOILERS) - 05/23/13 06:22 PM

I haven't used it, but the description says that it makes a game event occur.

You know how sometimes you get a package delivered to your door, or you get e-mail saying that you've overpaid or underpaid your taxes, or you win a prize for eating a lot of hot dogs, or there's a power failure and all your food spoils? (There are lots more than that, but that gives you a sense of the kind of thing I'm talking about.) I'm pretty sure that those things are game events. So buying a roll of the dice means that some game event will occur -- it could be positive or negative.
Posted by: Omochao

Re: What does the Dice Game do? (SPOILERS) - 05/23/13 06:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Corylea
I haven't used it, but the description says that it makes a game event occur.

You know how sometimes you get a package delivered to your door, or you get e-mail saying that you've overpaid or underpaid your taxes, or you win a prize for eating a lot of hot dogs, or there's a power failure and all your food spoils? (There are lots more than that, but that gives you a sense of the kind of thing I'm talking about.) I'm pretty sure that those things are game events. So buying a roll of the dice means that some game event will occur -- it could be positive or negative.

Thanks Corylea. Maybe when I get enough coins I'll buy it. smile