How to start the next generation?

Posted by: LADYBABA

How to start the next generation? - 05/09/13 01:37 PM

Hope this is the right way of posting for help virtual famlies 2
I was playing away enjoying ready to start level 3 and my girl went to college and never came home ruffly no one came home 4 girls in college and no one have cat dog fish an a maid parents died but first adopted orphan that came to door then last girl of theirs went to college I put alot of time into this game and nothing happing is there a fix or is it part of the story has any one else had this happen
Posted by: Corylea

Re: How to start the next generation? - 05/09/13 05:54 PM

LadyBaBa, when the parents die, hit the Menu button, bring up the Family screen, and there'll be a button at the top of the Family screen for starting the new generation.

Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: How to start the next generation? - 05/09/13 06:33 PM

Hello LadyBaba, Welcome to the forum! After one or both adults pass and you choose to stay in the home until any remaining children go off to college, like Corylea mentioned, you'll need to click "Menu," then "Family" to bring up the Family screen. There should be a "New Generation" button near the top of the screen. As you did in your previous generations, click it and you can choose among the children who you want to hand the house down to. Please let us know if you do not see a "New Generation" button.

There is a special forum just for Virtual Families 2. If you're playing the Windows or Mac version it's here. If you're playing on iOS it's here.

Enjoy your little family. smile

Re: How to start the next generation? - 05/10/13 01:03 AM

OH WHO EASY WAS THAT OPPS THANK YOU SO MUCH WILL GET THE HANG OF HOW TO GET AROUND IN THE FORUMS

LADYBABA
Posted by: ihza

Re: How to start the next generation? - 05/11/13 09:05 AM

Why when I click "new generation'' appears the word: "this only available in the FULL version of virtual families 2".
whereas "family" that is her only living one. please you know my solution.

Re: How to start the next generation? - 05/11/13 10:26 AM

do I have to pay to get the game virtual families 2 full version, and the place where the game so it can take a virtual families 2 full version?
Posted by: arnie

Re: How to start the next generation? - 05/11/13 11:16 AM

Yes, the trial version only lasts for one generation. You have to pay to get the full version. Go to http://www.ldw.com/virtual_families_2_our_dream_house.php and click on the "Buy it" button. Make sure you click on the tab for your sort of computer.

Re: How to start the next generation? - 05/11/13 12:28 PM

thanks you
smile

Re: How to start the next generation? - 05/21/13 03:47 PM

THANKU EVERY ONE IT WORKS OF COURSE WHEW LOVE these games this is my first form so bear with me slow here and learning thank you again
Posted by: Corylea

Re: How to start the next generation? - 05/21/13 10:21 PM

Oh, and here's the New Generation button. I know you don't need this now, LadyBaba, but others might in the future: