Double Twins

Posted by: vfam2player

Double Twins - 04/29/13 08:00 PM

My people had twins twice in a row! Is this normal?

Just Wondering.
Posted by: Anarose

Re: Double Twins - 04/29/13 08:53 PM

Sounds very unusual to me!

My second generation (Happy Family) heir has had two orphans to show up one at a time! In between times he turned down a second and a third marriage proposal. I'm thinking he may have accepted the 4th marriage offer to have some one to help with his adopted children :-)
Posted by: candypanda57

Re: Double Twins - 04/29/13 11:19 PM

I had a set of twin boys in my first generation. I just had a set of twin girls in my 2nd generation. I can't wait to get to the 3rd generation to see if twins pop up again!
Posted by: eeyorepiglet

Re: Double Twins - 05/01/13 11:31 PM

my 2nd generation my couple had 1 daughter, then same family had twin blonde daughters,then had twin brown hair girls. all the same family. i was excited.
Posted by: evka8d

Re: Double Twins - 05/03/13 12:26 AM

I had a set of twins boys in 2nd generation of my 1st family and now (3rd generation) I have a set of blond triplet girls (almost everybody has been redheaded in this family until now but I guess it is because they look a lot like their father :)). I may post a picture of them when they are old enough to walk on their own.
Sadly still no twins or triplets in my 2nd family frown

Re: Double Twins - 05/08/13 04:51 PM

The double twins I had were redhead girls then blonde girls
Posted by: Pinkanista

Re: Double Twins - 05/08/13 06:24 PM

how do you get twins or triplets? I never had a twin or tripled in vf1 and now in vf 2. Any handy tips?
Posted by: evka8d

Re: Double Twins - 05/08/13 07:16 PM

I've read that praising them for making babies may help but this seem to not work for me. However I had twins in all my VF families both in VF1 and VF2 in either 2nd or 3rd generation there are people who had some even in 1st generation and many who didn't have any for generations so I don't think there is some trick for this you just need to be lucky
Posted by: Pinkanista

Re: Double Twins - 05/09/13 03:11 PM

thanx i will try praising once i have a second generation.

Re: Double Twins - 05/11/13 09:10 PM

Screenshot of te double twins

cid:7253DC0E-0261-4502-994E-C252C2B32C46/photo.PNG

EDIT: Never mind eek
Posted by: GirlOnFire26

Re: Double Twins - 05/13/13 09:19 PM

It took me 5 generations to finally have multiples. And I ended up with 3 dark haired little girls that I named Shilah, Farrah and Mariah. Yay!!! Are they not just the cutest? smile

Hopefully I'll get twins in the next generation. Lol
Posted by: InPinkClover

Re: Double Twins - 05/16/13 04:34 AM

I had 2 sets of twins from 1 generation also. It's probably about as unusual as it is in real life, happens, just not all the time (thank goodness!).
Posted by: ajuma

Re: Double Twins - 05/16/13 08:53 AM

GirlOnFire: Thanks for the name Farrah! I needed an "F" name for one of my girls and the only one I could think of was Frannie! smile
Posted by: GirlOnFire26

Re: Double Twins - 05/16/13 01:18 PM

Originally Posted By: ajuma
GirlOnFire: Thanks for the name Farrah! I needed an "F" name for one of my girls and the only one I could think of was Frannie! smile

Ha! You're welcome. I've got tons of names wrote down. Let me know if you ever need any other suggestions. smile

Re: Double Twins - 05/16/13 07:42 PM

I'm on generation 27. I've had 5 sets of twins and 1 set of triplets. I had the black-haired girls GirlOnFire posted as twins. I always thought they looked like cats... they're cute though!

Re: Double Twins - 05/17/13 02:37 AM

Originally Posted By: GirlOnFire26
Originally Posted By: ajuma

Ha! You're welcome. I've got tons of names wrote down. Let me know if you ever need any other suggestions. smile

Will do! My couple refuses to have more kids after the first 3 (1 boy, 2 girls) so unless there's an adoption, I won't be needing another "F" name! smile Next up: "G" names...George, Georgette, Gina, Ginny, Grant... smile

Re: Double Twins - 06/20/13 05:39 PM

OK, here's the picture. NOTE: It's REALLY BLURRY! Sorry. frown

Re: Double Twins - 06/21/13 04:31 PM

Wow! Do both of the parents really want to have kids? I've never seen 2 sets of twins before in the same generation!
Posted by: CasiBK

Re: Double Twins - 06/30/13 04:13 PM

Ugh! I'm on Gen 5 and have yet to have twins or triplets. I've never praised them for having kids, though so maybe I'll start trying that. Any other suggestions would be helpful!
Posted by: CasiBK

Re: Double Twins - 07/07/13 03:03 AM

I FINALLY had twins in my #1 game (still on Gen 5). In my #2 game (Gen 1), I had the rainbow-haired girl first and then triplets right away. So bizarre and yet so satisfying. :-)

Re: Double Twins - 07/09/13 08:14 PM

Ajuma- I don't know, I'll check on that

CasiBK- In my last generation my people had 4 kids. The parents were 48 and 49, so I tried, not expecting anything to happen. They had a kid. The rainbow girl! laugh I had her take on the house. She is currently 55 and her husband is 54. They're both Box Makers! laugh They have 6 kids including twin boys! So, In my 35 or 36 generations, that's 7 sets of twins and only 1 set of triplets.

Re: Double Twins - 07/15/13 07:15 PM

Ok, this picture is gonna be a lot clearer!
Posted by: mrspockfan

Re: Double Twins - 10/05/13 11:58 PM

My original family had triplets in 1st gen, twins in 13th gen, triplets in 16th gen, twins in 27th gen, twins in 34th gen and triplets in 38th gen. See pic of 38th gen Mommy in the papasan chair in the backyard.

My second family is on the 3rd generation and had twins in 2nd gen and 2 sets of twins in 3rd gen. Pics of family tree attached.

My third and fourth family are in their 3rd and 4th generation respectively, and haven't had any twins or triplets as yet.
Posted by: swedane

Re: Double Twins - 10/06/13 08:41 PM

The papasan lounge chairs by Aviatrix are truly an improvement over the bean bags! laugh
Posted by: Aviatrix

Re: Double Twins - 10/08/13 12:10 AM

Thank you, swedane. I also enjoy having the proper number of chairs in my office, and I do, thanks to you!!
Posted by: Sapphirexox

Re: Double Twins - 10/17/13 09:13 AM

Yes your just really lucky laugh I have VF2 Full version on 5th or 6th generation and no twins/triplets xD Lucky you!! I have managed to get a rainbow head naturally as well though laugh
Posted by: Jaynnick

Re: Double Twins - 04/09/14 12:21 AM

my twin are completely random and ive only ever had triplets once.