Lottery Ticket

Posted by: candypanda57

Lottery Ticket - 04/25/13 11:15 PM

I thought I'd start this thread for all those who have played the lottery in VF2. I have played it several times but only won twice. The first time I won a bag of groceries. The second time I won 750 coins! So I was wondering what other things has anyone won when playing the lottery? Has anyone been lucky enough to win the top prize?
Posted by: Simsane

Re: Lottery Ticket - 04/26/13 12:57 AM

I've only tried it one and won 750 coins -- which is definitely a nice result! smile
Posted by: eeyorepiglet

Re: Lottery Ticket - 04/26/13 02:33 AM

i've won 1000 coins, 750 coins, an bag of groceries. i have to try to stay away from that some, i will spend all my money.
Posted by: swedane

Re: Lottery Ticket - 04/26/13 04:32 AM

I've beaten you all... Gambled away 400 coins and all I got was, "better luck next time" thank you very much! cry
Posted by: Corylea

Re: Lottery Ticket - 04/26/13 04:37 AM

At the point in the game where I don't have much money, I don't want to risk any of it by gambling it away. At the point in the game where I have a comfortable cushion, I don't need money badly enough for it to feel worth the risk.

I guess I'm just not a gambling kind of girl. grin

Posted by: CherryDrops

Re: Lottery Ticket - 04/26/13 08:43 AM

I've played a few times in both of my families.
The first family has won 750 4 times, and 1000 once. Usually, they just win a bag of groceries (6, so far).
The second family has won 100 2 times and about 10 bags of groceries.
Posted by: arnie

Re: Lottery Ticket - 04/26/13 08:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Corylea
At the point in the game where I don't have much money, I don't want to risk any of it by gambling it away. At the point in the game where I have a comfortable cushion, I don't need money badly enough for it to feel worth the risk.

I guess I'm just not a gambling kind of girl. grin

Ditto. (Apart from the "girl" part!) wink
Posted by: Anarose

Re: Lottery Ticket - 04/27/13 01:28 AM

I could not resist and have encouraged my "disorganized, happy go lucky" family (first generation) to become gamblers. They've lost 3 times and won a 40 coin sack of groceries. They will keep trying believing that the BIG WIN is always just one more ticket away...
Posted by: Indigo Jo

Re: Lottery Ticket - 04/27/13 03:17 PM

I've just bought a $100 lottery ticket and .................won $750!! it was my third attempt though lol so gains are reduced to a mere $450. Which is GREAT as far as we're all concerned! laugh