Return items to store?

Posted by: Zia

Return items to store? - 04/19/13 01:26 AM

Hi there; I can't figure out how to return an item to the store. I purchased a couch and don't need it. I tried to "trash" it and drag it to the store button, but nothing.
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: Return items to store? - 04/19/13 01:38 AM

Hi Zia. You cannot throw the furniture in the trash. You can however sell it by dragging it outside the front gate.

You can also store old furniture in the Decorate Tray, it expands. smile

There's alot of helpful information in the Virtual Families 2 for iOS forum that also applies to VF2 Desktop. smile Please be aware that the Windows/Mac versions do not have In-App Purchases (Lucky Rock, Food Club, etc).
Posted by: Zia

Re: Return items to store? - 04/19/13 04:39 AM

Thank you MissKathy!! Will follow the other link from now on...
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: Return items to store? - 04/19/13 05:14 AM

You're very welcome Zia. smile Enjoy your little family!
Posted by: dansmot

Re: Return items to store? - 06/05/13 03:44 PM

I bought a love set which I want to return or sell, but when I click on it, it stays right where it was, can't move it at all, I want to upgrade! HELP!!
Posted by: swedane

Re: Return items to store? - 06/05/13 09:28 PM

The first thing you need to do is: Click the Decoration Tab, then sell the love seat by dragging it to the curb, beyond the gate. smile
Posted by: CasiBK

Re: Return items to store? - 06/08/13 11:41 PM

I had the same question. Thanks so much for the answer!!
Posted by: candypanda57

Re: Return items to store? - 06/09/13 03:55 PM

I had my decoration tray out because I was moving furniture between 2 rooms. My pets were hungry so I was going to click the bowls to feed them. I accidently clicked on my puppy and it got sold!! It was not in the decor tray nor was it anywhere in the house. I actually had to rebuy the puppy. The same thing happened when I went to pick up the train table. I accidently clicked and it was sold and I had to rebuy it. So be careful when you have clicked on the decor button because you don't want to accidently sell something!!
Posted by: swedane

Re: Return items to store? - 06/09/13 10:43 PM

To "CasiBK." You are very welcome!

===========================

Like "candypanda57", I too have lost some items by miss-clicking. I didn't receive any money, so they weren't sold back to the store, they just vanished. crazy