Is This True?

Posted by: sadboy3000

Is This True? - 05/25/16 09:53 PM

Hello... grin I recently saw on a ChapterCheats VF2 page in a response that VF3 was coming out June. 15. I believe it was a response on the question, "Um...VF3?" From a month ago(or a similar title). Can anyone confirm or deny this? Thank you! smile
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: Is This True? - 05/25/16 11:14 PM

I can say that you can find all sorts of rumors on the Internet that have no basis in reality, and many people accept them as fact. Unless you have seen documented evidence of the existence of such a deadline, it's best to treat it as a product of someone's imagination.
Posted by: Hydra14

Re: Is This True? - 05/26/16 08:52 AM

Oh apart from thread, i liked your new avatar Xay smile
that night i saw a dream that you changed your nick, while you changed your avatar in real life grin
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: Is This True? - 05/26/16 11:59 AM

What Heather said is true; a lot of what you read on the Internet isn't accurate. What I posted recently in the Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback thread is reliable information.
Posted by: sadboy3000

Re: Is This True? - 05/30/16 09:18 PM

Thank you smile. I assumed it was an inaccurate statement(as it did not come from a credible website or person) as well, and I appreciate the confirmation. I'm excited for the next VF installment, though. smile