Paintings are missing

Posted by: Peony

Paintings are missing - 03/23/13 06:27 PM

What happened to the paintings? All I see now are the posters. Wasn't hanging a painting one of the awards?
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: Paintings are missing - 03/23/13 07:33 PM

Thanks Peony, we'll look into it. smile
Posted by: Heidi58

Re: Paintings are missing - 03/27/13 09:50 AM

I miss the paintings, too. They are classier than the posters! smile
Posted by: Mdntowl

Re: Paintings are missing - 04/04/13 07:46 AM

It is one of the awards and I too was wondering how to get the award when there are no paintings to buy!
Posted by: arnie

Re: Paintings are missing - 04/04/13 01:34 PM

There is an event (I can't remember the details now) where you can 'win' a painting; I had it a few days ago. The painting appeared in my decor tray, and, when I hung it on the wall, I got the award! smile
Posted by: Mdntowl

Re: Paintings are missing - 04/05/13 08:31 AM

Oh ok I will have to watch for that! Thanks!
Posted by: spyrogirlkim

Re: Paintings are missing - 07/17/13 01:10 PM

was wondering I bought all posters thinking it was a typo but cant get reward
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: Paintings are missing - 07/17/13 07:24 PM

Hi spyrogirlkim. The paintings are available for purchase in the Living Room category of the Store. You should make sure that your game is running the latest version available in the App Store, which is 1.2.0. smile
Posted by: spyrogirlkim

Re: Paintings are missing - 07/24/13 01:16 AM

Size: 47.7MB
Version: 1.1.4
Bought from amazon,can you tell me how to get a update cause My screens all black it wont load or do nothing,I spent too many real cash for game coins Please I need to play.
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: Paintings are missing - 07/24/13 04:46 AM

The current version for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch is 1.2.0. Android versions are updated separately for Google Play and Amazon Appstore, and those are due to be updated soon.

If you're experiencing black screens and crashes, you should close other running applications or completely power off your Kindle and power it back on. Those are symptoms of a low memory condition.