Virtual Families 2 Bug

Posted by: Damia

Virtual Families 2 Bug - 01/04/13 09:04 PM

I didn't see this mentioned in other posts, but it might already be known. I've found that when I accidentally drop a family member between a piece of furniture and the wall (i.e. behind a couch) they get stuck and seem to cycle through different actions/tasks without actually going anywhere. Is this a bug? Intentional? It could be made to be intentional, but have them say "Hey! I'm stuck!" smile

I've also had problems with getting the weed praising award, and with my food levels jumping up super high (currently at 8041!!), but others have already mentioned these. I wondered if the food level jump had something to do with the number of coins I had when I just switched to my next gen? I had somewhere just over 8000 at the time, and that's when I've noticed the extra food (it's happened twice now). <shrug>

Anyways, I'm on an iPhone 4s, iOS 6.0.1.

Thanks for all the great games!
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: Virtual Families 2 Bug - 01/04/13 09:25 PM

We lovingly call these "sticky spots" smile As you can see from these posts in VV5: New Believers, we've had sticky spots before! grin

The weed praising trophy and the food club issues are known and we hope to have them fixed in the next update. smile