Being disrupted

Posted by: SarahSmile

Being disrupted - 12/30/12 10:49 PM

I've occasionally gotten this message when the parents try to make a baby and a child is in the bedroom, which makes sense, but I also sometimes get it when someone is looking for laundry or doing laundry and no one else is around. Is there a reason for this?

It's happened while preparing a meal, too.
Posted by: arnie

Re: Being disrupted - 01/01/13 10:03 AM

It can happen to a parent at any time. A kid is doing something naughty, banging dishes or similar, and it is putting the parent off.
Posted by: SarahSmile

Re: Being disrupted - 01/01/13 08:01 PM

Yes, but it happens with no kids around... I think sometimes when a child is playing with a light switch it happens in every room with one, which doesn't make sense.
Posted by: TheGnome

Re: Being disrupted - 05/05/13 06:09 AM

I have noticed this often. Today, however, was the first time that I noticed it happen when Auto Save occurred. The mother was just bringing in a new uncommon item and she was right over the action bar when it happened. I wonder if this could be the problem. I needed that item too!! frown lol
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: Being disrupted - 05/05/13 06:49 AM

Hi TheGnome! (Waves to you!!!) laugh Take a peek in your collectables cabinet, the collectable should have automatically gone in. If not, we'd certainly like to know. You can post it in the VF2 Windows/Mac Games (and Palm/Pocket PC) forum. smile
Posted by: Salted8

Re: Being disrupted - 06/30/13 12:52 PM

This forum really helped! I thought something was wrong with my game o.o