a few questions

Posted by: VV3 girl123

a few questions - 09/04/13 11:15 PM

Ok, I'm sorry if someone thinks this is off topic but on my android phone, I got vv4 and I was playing the game, trying to make my villagers have a baby when suddenly the game closed by itself. so, I tried again, and the same thing happened. So I closed it, then came back again and this time it didn't even let me scroll around! It just opened, stayed put on one spot for a second, and then closed again. So, after a while, I gave up and uninstalled the game. Then, a few weeks later I decided to try and install it again, so I was playing it, and the same thing happened, when I came back again, my whole tribe died, so is this a bug that can be fixed?
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: a few questions - 09/05/13 12:00 AM

Hi VV3 girl123. If you are playing the Free version I believe you will find this post by LadyCFII very informative. smile
Posted by: VV3 girl123

Re: a few questions - 09/06/13 01:15 AM

ok, but it hasent been changed once i got below 9. my WHOLE tribe just died, and as you can see in my previous post, uninstalling and re-installing didnt work frown oh well. im sure this is a bug that can be fixed. and if not or very far in the future, i can wait, after all, VV4 isnt the only game in the world smile