Stuck and can't move on [spoilers]

Posted by: VV5lover

Stuck and can't move on [spoilers] - 12/29/11 04:27 PM

Ok so I have 408 DE with no more blue masked heathens. I have torn down all the totems, restored the Mosleum, and I can now see the heathen chiefs hideout. I just need to defeat the master builder in the building contest, but how can I get more DE to get the time warp?
P.s. there Are no more collectables showing up anymore. And I am playing on an iPad.
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: Stuck and can't move on [spoilers] - 12/29/11 10:05 PM

This thread will help you. smile

Re: Stuck and can't move on [spoilers] - 12/30/11 12:09 AM

I didn't find that helpful.... I can move on in the game until I get the time warp power to defeat the master builder. I can't even have more than 9 believers either. All my tech is fully researched, and the statue is fully built. And as I mentioned above, I'm not finding any collectables anymore. Is there some way to fix it without re-starting?

Re: Stuck and can't move on [spoilers] - 12/30/11 04:28 AM

You can't have more than 9 villagers? Have you built any huts?

Click to reveal..
Population, as it states in that thread, is directly tied to Divine Energy. The more villagers/believers you have, the higher your "DE" can get.

In the trial version of the game on certain platforms, you are limited to a very small population. In order to complete the game, you will need to purchase the full version of the game.

Re: Stuck and can't move on [spoilers] - 12/30/11 04:52 AM

I have bough the game on the app store for my iPad.
And no I cannot, I have built every hut, and I still cannot have anymore than 9 villagers at a time.

Re: Stuck and can't move on [spoilers] - 12/30/11 07:34 AM

Are you certain you are playing the full version? The trial/free version is a separate application than the full version.