Resetting the store?

Posted by: Simsane

Resetting the store? - 03/17/13 07:34 AM

I bought this app (the paid version - not the free version) and in the "version updates" it states you can now refresh or restock the store anytime you want. How do l do that? I'm on a Nook HD that has a Nook to Android card installed which gives me Android 4.2. Other than no rain, it seems fine. But some of the reviews at Google play are saying that the room upgrades are not working. I haven't yet tried to buy one so I don't know if that will be a problem for me or not.

Re: Resetting the store? - 03/18/13 07:00 AM

Nvm, I figured it out -- boy, I wish I could do that with the PC version! :-)

Re: Resetting the store? - 03/20/13 06:54 PM

Just wanted to let whomever know -- when I finally had enough saved to buy a room upgrade, it worked just fine. I even checked by exiting and doing other things then going back in -- the upgrade was still there. So, that problem was either fixed already or it only affects certain Androids (maybe an earlier version? I have the latest version installed).
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: Resetting the store? - 03/21/13 01:42 AM

It appears to be random, and we've never seen it on any of our test devices. We still get a few reports of it happening in people's games, but we're unable to determine a pattern or locate the cause of the bug. frown