Mausoleum capacity?

Posted by: vfam2player

Mausoleum capacity? - 05/09/20 03:27 PM

Hi! It's been a really long time since I've posted on here but because of quarantine I started playing Virtual Villagers again (though I've maintained my VV5 tribe for around a year and a half). I have three esteemed elders I use the grant youth power on when they hit ~60 years old, so I've had them for quite a while. Sadly I missed one and one of them died last night, but never showed up in the mausoleum despite being buried. I counted there are 500 villagers in my mausoleum, is this the capacity? If so is there any way to make room?
Posted by: crosstitcher

Re: Mausoleum capacity? - 05/09/20 05:50 PM

Hi. Vfan,
GBU2.
I have VV5 "still set up" and go back a few times to see what they are doing.
As far as I remember, only 100 is the limit, because that's the "total" of the "original" peep population, just like it was in the "ground graves", in the other 3, "before" VV4 and 5 came along with the mausoleums.
Have you "tried" VVO2? It's "awesome". It's the "combination" of "all" 5 VV's. I "bought" mine thru another site, 5/24/2020, as my cell phone is just that "a regular phone". It's as "addictive" as the originals.
Gl with your tribes.
GBU and yours.
Posted by: Tobie

Re: Mausoleum capacity? - 05/11/20 01:56 PM

Hi vfam2player, yes the capacity of the mausoleum is 500 villagers. After that, no more villagers can be added.