Collectibles

Posted by: rooda

Collectibles - 06/01/12 05:22 PM

I have all but 3 collectibles for each and can't get the last ones. I have used earthquake several times with no success. Any advice would be appreciated.
Posted by: txmom2

Re: Collectibles - 06/01/12 08:29 PM

The collectibles are random, and rare collectibles are naturally going to be rarer than the others. All you can really do is keep searching for the last few, and make sure you have kids to pick them up! I'm sure there's been a few times where that last collectible needed finally appears, only for the player to discover they don't have any kids to pick it up.
Click to reveal..
I don't think earthquake would help collectibles to appear, but I've heard fog makes collectibles appear more often.

Posted by: arnie

Re: Collectibles - 06/06/12 02:19 PM

Click to reveal..
Quote:
I don't think earthquake would help collectibles to appear, but I've heard fog makes collectibles appear more often.
A rare collectible does usually appear after an earthquake. In my experience, though, it's generally the one I have already. mad

I believe you might be thinking of VV4, where more collectibles appear during a foggy period.

Posted by: txmom2

Re: Collectibles - 06/06/12 06:08 PM

Click to reveal..
Oh. Well, I don't play VV5 all too often, and certainly not long enough to get the earthquake power, so I wouldn't know.