Guide?

Posted by: Shelle

Guide? - 01/22/11 03:49 AM

Was wondering where the Guide was for VV5? Can't seem to find it under the guide section. Just wondering.
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: Guide? - 01/22/11 04:12 AM

We don't have a guide section for VV5 at this time, since there are not yet any user-submitted guides for the game. The official VV5 guide comes with the purchase of the game directly from LDW. The link to download the guide for Windows users is in the confirmation email that was sent to you when you purchased the game. Mac users will find the guide in the same zip file as the game.

If you did not receive the confirmation email, you can find out how to get another one sent to you using the procedures in this answer in our Support FAQ.

If the link in your confirmation email has expired, please fill out a Support Form, and Heather will send you a reactivated link.
Posted by: Liatha

Re: Guide? - 02/09/11 05:59 PM

I saw a reference somewhere to being able to BUY the guide, but I cant figure out where I can do that? Any help is appreciated.
Posted by: smjjames

Re: Guide? - 02/09/11 06:06 PM

You're probably thinking of the official strategy guide that comes free with the game.

Re: Guide? - 02/09/11 06:11 PM

You can find a link to purchase the guide on the VV5 page of our main site. Just click on the picture in the lower-right corner of the page.

The image you want to click on looks like this:

Posted by: morganstarr

Re: Guide? - 02/20/11 09:06 PM

I didn't get the guide as part of the zip file contents, only the game. I've sent a support form off, but is there anywhere I can download it separately without paying for it, seeing as it was supposed to be included when I bought the game?
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: Guide? - 02/21/11 12:39 AM

You can download it from your email, which I sent to you just a little bit ago smile
Posted by: Lau1187

Re: Guide? - 02/25/11 11:01 PM

I ordered the game but in the zip file I downloaded was no game guide, just the game...
Posted by: arnie

Re: Guide? - 02/26/11 01:08 PM

You need to buy the game guide separately. See Barbara's post above.
Posted by: Lau1187

Re: Guide? - 02/26/11 10:27 PM

I thought it came with the game?

See above: "The official VV5 guide comes with the purchase of the game directly from LDW." (LadyCFII)
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: Guide? - 02/27/11 01:53 AM

Lau1187: It's in the zip file if you purchased it for Mac. Did you purchase the Mac version from LDW? If you did and the guide wasn't included then fill out a support form (link provided within the link below).

If you purchased the Windows version then read this response from LadyCFII:

LDW has great customer support! Hope this helps. smile
Posted by: Partsman

Re: Guide? - 07/20/11 02:36 AM

Hello everyone,i have the guide with my purchase,WOW,all in color.FYI Go to ur documents and find downloads,if ur having
trouble finding it,the link to download it will be with the
purchase conf. e-mail.
Posted by: dcmeme11

Re: Guide? - 03/05/12 07:56 PM

I purchased the game from MSN Games. Then I purchased the guide from LDW since it did not come with my download. How long does it take to get the email with the link?

Re: Guide? - 03/05/12 09:05 PM

You should have gotten it immediately or at most within 24 hours. Did you check your spam or junk mail folders? If you can't find it, please follow the directions in this post. smile
Posted by: EmeriLizzie

Re: Guide? - 04/30/12 02:07 AM

What if you purchased through the Apple App store for Mac? I've found the game but not found the guide, or a ZIP file. Will I have to purchase it separately?

Suzanne
EmeriLizzie

Re: Guide? - 04/30/12 07:26 AM

The official VV5 guide comes with the purchase of the game directly from LDW only.

You can purchase the game guide separately from the VV5 page.

The image you will want to click on looks like this:

Posted by: ajuma

Re: Guide? - 06/23/12 01:51 PM

Well, I'm FINALLY getting around to playing VV5 and went to download the strategy guide but the website says "This product is no longer available for download, this may be due to the maximum number of allowed attempts exceeded or the allotted time.
Please contact the manufacturer of the product for support. "

Now what do I do??
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: Guide? - 06/23/12 07:53 PM

Hi ajuma, This post will help you. smile

Enjoy VV5!
Posted by: cindybert

Re: Guide? - 05/29/21 04:00 AM

Ok, I'm finally getting around to playing VV5, but the link above doesn't work anymore. I see the guide on the website, but the link to order it doesn't work. How does one get a guide now?

Re: Guide? - 06/03/21 03:11 PM

Unfortunately, we aren't able to help with purchase issues here on the forums, but our customer support team would be happy to help you.

You can find the link to contact them in this post. The link to create a support ticket is about halfway down in the post.