[SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol)

Posted by: Kibirah

[SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 01/06/11 01:56 AM

I got a random event and chose the wrong option, and the consequence was that one of my villagers turned into a heathen.

The villager? Vivo, the recent convert that *used* to be the heather Master Farmer! I guess they missed him wink
Posted by: msnana

Re: Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 01/06/11 02:33 AM

well i got a barrel of babies and they decided they wanted to be on the other side.
Posted by: stonzee

Re: Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 01/06/11 05:18 AM

I got the barrel of babies as well. But I never saw them with the heathens. smile
Posted by: OptiTron

Re: Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 01/06/11 05:34 AM

Hey has anybody ever de-aged a mother? Funny to see a young 5 year old carrying twins... can't even see her! HAH! And have finished the puzzles and collections and only need 1 more God Power...
Click to reveal..
Earthquake
! All after buying the game Saturday night! You can tell i am hooked on LDW. But has anybody figured out how to convert the yellow and red masked guys? Don't tell me how, just want to know if it is possible.
Posted by: msnana

Re: Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 01/06/11 07:21 AM

I dont think I ever saw the children either but thats what it said.
Posted by: Kibirah

Re: Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 01/06/11 10:16 AM

I didn't get a barrel of kids, but I did

Click to reveal..
have three from another tribe come slip-sliding down the river, and my guys just kinda shrugged and decided to keep them lol.

Posted by: skipper45mn

Re: Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 01/06/11 04:00 PM

I have 3 tribes going right now. I have had the barrel of babies event in 2 of them. In the one tribe it said the tribe kept them and since I only start the tribe with one child all at once I had 5 so I got 4 extra kids. In the other tribe that got the barrel of babies they joined the heathens and I went from having 2 blue masked and rascal to having 6 blue masked kids and the rascal. In my 3rd tribe which is the one my grandson who is 5 tries to play he got the event of his only child had a chance to sneak into the spa with the choice of go and enjoy it or hurry up and bathe. He selected enjoy it and his kid went to the heathens and wearing a mask....I had to help him make a baby real quick to have a kid to pick mushy's and collectables
Posted by: muzzy

Re: Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 01/06/11 05:49 PM

I had the barrel of babies go to the other tribe when I only had 1 person left after a day of neglect laugh I was about to freak out but I managed to convert a heathen laugh
Posted by: dmf

Re: Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 01/06/11 06:44 PM

My heathen mommy turned out to be a 20 year old male named Hale laugh
Posted by: stonzee

Re: Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 01/06/11 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Kibirah
I didn't get a barrel of kids, but I did

Click to reveal..
have three from another tribe come slip-sliding down the river, and my guys just kinda shrugged and decided to keep them lol.

Lol, too funny. I would love to see that one.
Posted by: keri

Re: Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 01/07/11 12:24 AM

Originally Posted By: skipper45mn
I have 3 tribes going right now. I have had the barrel of babies event in 2 of them. In the one tribe it said the tribe kept them and since I only start the tribe with one child all at once I had 5 so I got 4 extra kids. In the other tribe that got the barrel of babies they joined the heathens and I went from having 2 blue masked and rascal to having 6 blue masked kids and the rascal. In my 3rd tribe which is the one my grandson who is 5 tries to play he got the event of his only child had a chance to sneak into the spa with the choice of go and enjoy it or hurry up and bathe. He selected enjoy it and his kid went to the heathens and wearing a mask....I had to help him make a baby real quick to have a kid to pick mushy's and collectables

Ha ha ha, never did I ever think I would see the words I had to help my 5 year old make a baby.. Too funny, good laugh!
Posted by: TorNis

Re: Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 01/08/11 11:58 AM

Random events in the top once again laugh
Posted by: Lovelychunks

Re: [SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 01/10/11 07:19 AM

I got an event saying
Click to reveal..
we received a message from someone else on the island and it said the Golden Child was lost
...anyone else get this event...?
Posted by: cmastro

Re: [SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 01/10/11 08:32 AM

I got this too! I wonder what happened.....?
Posted by: perky442

Re: Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 02/16/11 08:24 AM

I did make a mother with twins become young again
Click to reveal..
not only can see her but she was an adept parent now she is an apprentice parent for the next nine years witch she should become an adept parent again then I will still have four years and twelve minutes before the twins touch the ground.
lol p.s. I did this because my son said it could not be done.Boy did I prove him wrong.
Posted by: smjjames

Re: [SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 02/16/11 08:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Lovelychunks
I got an event saying
Click to reveal..
we received a message from someone else on the island and it said the Golden Child was lost

I got this as well. Since the villager came downstream (presumeably), the villager is probably from the western village or maybe the northern village. Meaning that the news has gotten around pretty fast.

It also implies that there is a system in place where the villages are in regular (not neccesarily daily) contact with each other.
Posted by: Maniacal_Zebra

Re: [SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 02/19/11 03:27 AM

That event converted my only male to a heathen. I won't be making that mistake again! I have to convert a different heathen to get a guy to breed with.

I also have the basket of babies that became heathens.
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: [SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 02/19/11 03:46 AM

Oh no!!!! Hope you get a male soon!
Posted by: Wendigo

Re: [SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 03/15/11 11:58 PM

Maybe that event is another clue to the next virtual villagers?

Re: [SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 03/16/11 12:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Wendigo

Which event are you referring to? The barrel of babies event has been around for a couple of VV games. The one that mentions the golden child could be a clue to the next VV game. In the guides section, the event that sends a villager or two from another village your way has been around since VV2, but I think this is the first one that actually directly references the first village or even the golden child him/herself.

It's really all speculation right now and LDW isn't giving any clues. smile
Posted by: they8pizza

Re: [SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 03/16/11 05:53 AM

Originally Posted By: smjjames
Originally Posted By: Lovelychunks
I got an event saying
Click to reveal..

I got this as well. Since the villager came downstream (presumeably), the villager is probably from the western village or maybe the northern village. Meaning that the news has gotten around pretty fast.

It also implies that there is a system in place where the villages are in regular (not neccesarily daily) contact with each other.

It could also mean that particular villager went in search of the Golden Child and came across more of the villages.

Oh and does anyone have exact wording of this event? I'd like to be able to read the wording myself instead of just the descriptions that people post. I've not had it and usually with my luck I never get the events I want the most.
Posted by: Wendigo

Re: [SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 03/16/11 10:51 PM

Originally Posted By: smjjames
Originally Posted By: Wendigo

Which event are you referring to? The barrel of babies event has been around for a couple of VV games. The one that mentions the golden child could be a clue to the next VV game. In the guides section, the event that sends a villager or two from another village your way has been around since VV2, but I think this is the first one that actually directly references the first village or even the golden child him/herself.

It's really all speculation right now and LDW isn't giving any clues. smile

The one with the villagers being added.

Re: [SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 03/17/11 04:52 AM

Yea, the barrel of babies type event has actually been around for a long time, since VV2 I think. In fact, I've had a variant of the barrel of babies event in VV5.
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: [SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 03/17/11 05:19 AM

The Barrel O' Babies events were introduced in the first VV game. smile
Posted by: sliverswan22

Re: Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 05/18/12 09:34 AM

I had like really little island events and I started playing like 3months ago but could only play like 3 to 4 times every 2weeks and it was my brother's tribe in the first place.I'm like a villagesitter not a babysitter.So anyway,I have only like15 island events ! How much time does it (on average)take for an island evnt to pop up?
Posted by: arnie

Re: Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) - 05/18/12 03:26 PM

Originally Posted By: sliverswan22
How much time does it (on average)take for an island evnt to pop up?

About once every 24 hours, apart from the first two that appear right at the start of the game. However, pausing the game for long periods will reduce the number of events drastically.