trying hard

Posted by: cowgirl2187

trying hard - 04/18/06 04:47 PM

I need some help! I have had this game for a month now and can't get past the 2nd magic fish. Any tips out there?
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: trying hard - 04/18/06 06:29 PM

You basically need to keep track of the fish combinations that you're trying, or you'll tend to keep breeding the same fish over and over. Assuming that you have upgraded your tanks to the highest level of Fish Environment, you should be able to breed any fish combination without them dying. One method, if you don't want to bother with tracking things, is to breed one fish with every other fish type that you have and keep the new fish that you find. Then breed those offspring with the original fish. You should soon find fish you've never seen before. Once you've done that for a few generations, you can repeat the process with a different set of fishies. \:D

If you want spoiler-type solutions, check out the Spoilers threads in the Fish Tycoon Guide section of the forums. \:\)
Posted by: cowgirl2187

Re: trying hard - 04/19/06 12:19 PM

Thank you very much
Posted by: CaraBeans22

Re: trying hard - 04/23/06 01:39 AM

Rainbow fish made a great program that will allow you to keep track of the fish you have already breed. It comes with and with out the body and fin types on it incase you want to do it yourself the first time
Posted by: Rainbowfish

Re: trying hard - 04/23/06 05:21 PM

Yep. You can download the programs if you go to my thread, "Fish Tycoon Aid - Charts". The attachment for the files are in the first post.

Hope it helps ya!

Rainbowfish