The difference between demo and full version game

Posted by: Flizia

The difference between demo and full version game - 11/01/17 07:16 PM

So, what's the difference between the demo version and full VV4?
I have tried the demo but it looked like a full version game.
I mean that I can't see any limits (for example the limit on upgraded technologies).
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: The difference between demo and full version game - 11/02/17 03:52 PM

The answer to that question depends upon which platform/device you're playing the game on and where/when you obtained the demo version.

Since you posted this in the Windows/Mac section, I'll give the answer for the desktop versions of VV4: If you downloaded the current demo version from our site, you will be able to play the entire game, but with a much smaller tribe than is available in the full version.

If you have an older demo version or one downloaded from a different game site, the above answer doesn't apply, since other game sites often carry different/older versions.
Posted by: Flizia

Re: The difference between demo and full version game - 11/02/17 04:35 PM

It's from Play Store
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: The difference between demo and full version game - 11/02/17 09:08 PM

There is a forum for the Android version of VV4, and it's better to post there in the future when your question is about the Android version.

The free Android version of VV4 has two differences from the full version:
  • The tribe size is limited to 9 villagers in the free version.
  • There is, unfortunately, a crash that occurs when you reach the maximum population in the free version (that doesn't happen in the full version). We have been unable to fix that crash. You can read more about it, along with a way to avoid the crash, here.