Stew Recipes ?

Posted by: PROPHETxOFxDOOM

Stew Recipes ? - 03/01/10 12:15 AM

Does anybody know a list of stew recipes and what they do?
Posted by: Dena

Re: Stew Recipes ? - 03/01/10 12:18 AM

Looking for the recipe on burping bubbles & hiccups. Please put it in a spoiler.
Posted by: laurence

Re: Stew Recipes ? - 03/01/10 08:33 PM

You may look in this Forums » Windows/Mac Games (and Palm/Pocket PC) » Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life:

ALL Questions about FOOD & STEWS. [SPOILERS]

I don't think there is a list already, it'd take a certain time to test all the stews! crazy
Posted by: Jenny23

Re: Stew Recipes ? - 03/01/10 09:28 PM

I'm making my own list as I discover them. Much more fulfilling than just looking at a list someone else made.
Posted by: Flizia

Re: Stew Recipes ? - 11/01/17 07:06 PM

Originally Posted By: laurence
You may look in this Forums » Windows/Mac Games (and Palm/Pocket PC) » Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life:

ALL Questions about FOOD & STEWS. [SPOILERS]

I don't think there is a list already, it'd take a certain time to test all the stews! crazy

Nah another broken link...
Posted by: Tobie

Re: Stew Recipes ? - 11/01/17 07:43 PM

That post is one of the 'sticky' posts at the top of this forum, so you really don't need the link. Look near the top of the list for the posts that have the red splat-looking things (with all the puzzle discussions, etc.), and you'll see that near the top of those posts.

It's pretty easy to get to any posts that have broken links by following the instructions they posted after everything got broken. http://www.ldwforums.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=228263#Post228263
Posted by: Flizia

Re: Stew Recipes ? - 11/01/17 09:17 PM

Thanks for the instructions