(maybe spoiler) Statue help please? glitch?

Posted by: ducks79

(maybe spoiler) Statue help please? glitch? - 02/11/10 05:26 PM

Hi there i have been playing the full version of VV3 for iphone/ipod touch and was working on the statue....my villagers and chief got it up all the way to the top of the hill but now will not work on it anymore no matter how many times i put them on or around the statue.....so it is currently sitting at the top of the hill...and i dont know what to do...
is this a similar problem to the one that happened with the PC version (i seem to remember something like this happening when i played VV3 on my computer)
can anyone help with this? thanks so much in advance!!
Meg smile
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: (maybe spoiler) Statue help please? glitch? - 02/11/10 05:45 PM

As the statue nears the top of the path, it becomes more difficult to drop a villager on the narrow hotspot, especially on an iPhone or iPod touch. Try dropping your chief lower on the path, where the hotspot is larger. The entire length of the path is an active hotspot while the statue is being moved.
Posted by: halidog

Re: (maybe spoiler) Statue help please? glitch? - 02/11/10 06:55 PM

I'm using my experience from the desktop VV3, but have you mde sure nobody's sick or dead?
Posted by: Rusty4679

Re: (maybe spoiler) Statue help please? glitch? - 02/15/10 01:31 AM

Yeah, I got slightly annoyed with this too. :P You just have to put the people near the bottom of the path still, as if the statue was still at the bottom. smile