Not saving upon exit - Virtual Villagers 3 : The Secret City

Posted by: stabone

Not saving upon exit - Virtual Villagers 3 : The Secret City - 12/10/09 01:37 AM

(wasn't sure if this is a user error or app error so I posting in both)

I am loving the game Virtual Villagers 3: The Secret City during the time I have played it. I currently have the iPhone version.

I'll play for about 2 hours, and I'll receive a call. When I am done with the call and go back to the game. I am taken back to the title menu, where I select "Play" and it makes me start over. I don't see a "continue", just "play" and "start over"

So I started over and tried again. Played for about an hour..and had some things to do so I left the (app)game. When I tried to go back in, it made me start all over again!

The "Help" screen says that I am able to leave and the village keeps continuing, even when I am not playing. But that doesn't seem to be the case

Is there a proper way to leave the application that I am not doing, so it saves progress and I can continue at a later date? Or am I stuck having to start the game over everytime I receive a call, or have to leave the app.

Thanks
tony
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: Not saving upon exit - Virtual Villagers 3 : The Secret City - 12/10/09 04:43 AM

Please see my answer to your other post in Technical Issues. smile