[CONTAINS SPOILERS] Chief?

Posted by: Beeky

[CONTAINS SPOILERS] Chief? - 11/25/09 05:34 AM

Uh, I am confused about something. The date on a lot of VV 3 pages is 2008. And this is VV 3, which, I think, only recently came out?

Will a chief work? Will s/he do a regular job while being Chiefy? Otherwise, what good is s/he? that's one person besides a kid (and they collect things) and nursing mom who doesn't work.

Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: My villagers are dying!! What am I doing wrong - 11/25/09 06:02 AM

VV3 for PC/Mac came out in May 2008 smile VV3 for iPhone/iPod touch came out recently. They are nearly identical.

A chief can do certain jobs, however, they are different than a regular job. S/he can direct other villagers at their work, which helps them at their job, s/he can also create food for the village (once per 24 hours).
Posted by: Beeky

Re: My villagers are dying!! What am I doing wrong - 11/27/09 06:27 AM

Creates food? hmmm. That's an interesting skill! Thanks so much for replying. Right now, I'm at a frustration point with the game and haven't gone back. In a few days I will start over.

It's easier to get 3 adept builders than have enough points for restoration 2. Not enough food to last that long... so it seems. smile
Posted by: saratt

Re: My villagers are dying!! What am I doing wrong - 07/12/17 04:19 PM

How about the skill of pointing out a rare collectible? I put my chief at the top of the path and it said she was pointing out a collectible but I didn't see anything. How does this skill work?
Posted by: arnie

Re: My villagers are dying!! What am I doing wrong - 07/14/17 02:01 PM

Click to reveal..
You need to look in the direction your chief is facing. You must be quick, though, as the collectible disappears very quickly.