How do I make them have triplets? OR a kid?

Posted by: sre267

How do I make them have triplets? OR a kid? - 03/18/11 08:01 PM

Hey all

My couple both have a "Definitely" under their "want kids" option. but they dont have a single kid yet! I have tried making them have a baby multiple times but no luck. I also tried giving the wife a baby boost injection but that doesn't work either. they are both in their mid thirties now, and still no baby, forget triplets! will i lose my 10 generation family? frown

oh and while on the topic, what needs to be done to make a couple have triplets? i've had a couple with twins before, but no triplets yet. I've tried making them try since they were just married (hence young), baby boost injections, kept them happy..but nothing works...any advice with their fertility issue wink
Posted by: Krystal

Re: How do I make them have triplets? OR a kid? - 03/18/11 08:12 PM

It's mostly a matter of perseverance. Keep trying! grin I might suggest backing up your save game files just in case.
And there is always the chance of an adoption event! laugh

As for the triplets, you can't "make" them have triplets. Just like in real life, triplets are rare.
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: How do I make them have triplets? OR a kid? - 03/18/11 08:20 PM

Have you also given the husband a baby boost? You might wish to use a doctor's consult to see if that could be an issue.

Otherwise, it's as Krystal says, "try, try again..and again, etc!" smile

Re: How do I make them have triplets? OR a kid? - 03/18/11 08:23 PM

Thanks Krystal smile I play on the iTouch, how do you save the game in that, any idea?

Re: How do I make them have triplets? OR a kid? - 03/18/11 08:26 PM

oh man! you guys were right! on like the 15th attempt, they have had their first baby!! grin

joy! thank you! grin
its a boy and his name is Dynamite! laugh
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: How do I make them have triplets? OR a kid? - 03/18/11 08:34 PM

Apple doesn't provide access to the file system of an iOS device, so the best official protection against 'disaster' on an iPod touch is to sync your device regularly with your computer, which will back up everything, including your Virtual Families game files.

Re: How do I make them have triplets? OR a kid? - 03/18/11 08:36 PM

Thanks Barbara smile
Posted by: familygirl228

Re: How do I make them have triplets? OR a kid? - 05/03/11 03:40 AM

Yeah, I've never had triplets before. In a previous game, I had twins, but I had to start all over because Balico never got married and he was going to die soon. And he didn't adopt any kids either. I was sad. That was about ten or eleven generations down the drain. But I'll try even harder this time for triplets. So far, only singles. Two boys named Crisico and Alex. One normal name.
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: How do I make them have triplets? OR a kid? - 05/03/11 03:59 AM

Triplets will happen on their own... it's all random.

Re: How do I make them have triplets? OR a kid? - 05/08/11 05:32 PM

Try a baby boost on one of the parents. That's how I got the twins. It might also help if both of the parents definitely want kids. I've heard that works for some people.

Re: How do I make them have triplets? OR a kid? - 05/09/11 12:43 AM

Oh my gosh! The craziest thing happened! Both of my parents were practically running around the house and I decided to get them to try to have a fourth child. All of a sudden, three baby girls popped up! Their names are Gallia, Brette, and Sampi. They all dislike rice. So I suggest trying to have triplets when both parents are very excited and energetic.
Posted by: Sidney18511

Re: How do I make them have triplets? OR a kid? - 05/13/11 04:23 PM

Congrats.on the triplets! I only had them once, arent they the cutist little things?

Re: How do I make them have triplets? OR a kid? - 09/13/11 12:55 AM

Yeah they are! I love them when they're two and you can't really tell them apart. I buy each of them a different outfit so I can actually tell them apart. I have three triplets on my current generation. Their names are Oslo, Seven, and Gregetto. The weird thing is, they have an older brother named Oslo.
Posted by: VV3 girl123

Re: How do I make them have triplets? OR a kid? - 07/03/13 03:13 PM

Well, I got triplets when I dropped them on each other multiple times while they were trying to make a baby. Then I praised them enough, but not for them to go away running and telling me to stop nagging.