The mom is always sick! :(

Posted by: Dedawen

The mom is always sick! :( - 02/10/11 02:14 AM

For about three generations now Mom starts to get sick at about 31 years old and stays that way until death in her 60s. Often with more than one illness (hiccups & itchy, itchy & upset stomach, etc). She basically lives 30 years of her life in a "extremely weak" or whatever it is state. Is there some preventative that I'm overlooking?

Thanks!
Posted by: VFLover09

Re: The mom is always sick! :( - 02/10/11 02:33 AM

I'm not sure about the iPad/iPhone/iPod touch, but usually thats a sign that
Click to reveal..
Your peep has a more severe problem, see a doctor and he should tell you if you should buy Penicillin or Vancomycin both avaible in the shop at all times. smile

I don't have it for iPad or iPhone but I'm just telling you what it would most likely be on a PC.
Posted by: Dedawen

Re: The mom is always sick! :( - 02/10/11 02:41 AM

Oh thank you. This is the iPad version which is (supposedly) like the PC version. I will give that a try.

Edited: That worked!! Thank you! smile
Posted by: Ila123

Re: The mom is always sick! :( - 07/06/12 06:27 PM

In my first generation I had a mom who was always sick or weak. That is because I let time slip by before staring a family. Then as soon as the youngest child was 3-5 years old she would have another. Once i reached 4 children, and stopped keeping her "barefoot and pregnant" her health improved drastically.