Multiple families on iphone?

Posted by: cgrish

Multiple families on iphone? - 01/10/10 10:32 PM

Is there any way to have multiple families on the iphone version of VF? I saw on the other forums for the computer game some talking about it.
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: Multiple families on iphone? - 01/10/10 10:45 PM

The iPhone versions of our games support a single family only. To play up to 5 families, one of the desktop versions is required.
Posted by: Geebeeweebles

Re: Multiple families on iphone? - 01/12/11 11:18 PM

LadyCFII- I have the iPad version of VF and love it. But i wish i could have multiple families. Please why can we not?
I have the VV app too and it allows more than 1 tribe.
Thanks. Im just confused! :P
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: Multiple families on iphone? - 01/13/11 12:44 AM

The apps were developed for the iPad at different times, and we have included multiple tribes in only one game at this point. Arthur has the final say as to when, or if, we expand that capability to the other games.
Posted by: Geebeeweebles

Re: Multiple families on iphone? - 01/13/11 09:24 PM

Ah thankyou.
Posted by: familygirl228

Re: Multiple families on iphone? - 01/19/11 10:33 PM

I hope you do! It would be nice to change the names of my children and stuff on my iPod touch. My iPod is the only way I can play this game, because I'm not allowed to buy games like this for the computer unless they're in a store. Can this game be bought in a store, or do I have to download it? Or could I get it on a website like Amazon?
Posted by: boet

Re: Multiple families on iphone? - 10/07/12 11:44 PM

I hope additional family's become available with an update soon as we'll. I began playing these games on my ipad and and when I tried the pc version - carpel tunnel gets in the way using a mouse.
Posted by: VF_Life

Re: Multiple families on iphone? - 02/05/15 09:35 PM

Which games for Android and iOS have multiple files?
Posted by: VF_Life

Re: Multiple families on iphone? - 02/06/15 05:34 PM

Is VV3 for iPad the only one that supports multiple files?