Crab not appearing, VV Origins 2 (Spoilers)

Posted by: That1Chic

Crab not appearing, VV Origins 2 (Spoilers) - 06/19/18 11:55 AM

Hi, I have done everything up until the crab appears to be able to clean the rock. I have all technology maxed and the braids came and are hanging in the tree, but still no crab so I am not able to complete my statues. I play on the game on my iPad. Is there any suggestions?
Posted by: KeeganAdministrator

Re: Crab not appearing, VV Origins 2 (Spoilers) - 06/19/18 01:16 PM

Hi there! We're sorry to hear that the crab hasn't appeared in your game yet.

We recommend that you speak with your customer support team - they'll be able to review your saved game and advise you effectively. Tap the 'gear' icon in your game and then the 'Help' button to send them a message!

Thanks for playing!
Posted by: Juniper

Re: Crab not appearing, VV Origins 2 (Spoilers) - 06/19/18 07:55 PM

Got the same issue as That1Chic. Also playing on iPad.

Plus I have noticed that the wooden gear from the tree stump that you only need in chapter 2 seems to be missing from my game (the stump has a hole in it) even though I am still in chapter 1.

I restarted the game after finishing it before. Maybe that had something to do with it?
Posted by: KeeganAdministrator

Re: Crab not appearing, VV Origins 2 (Spoilers) - 06/20/18 06:38 PM

Hi Juniper, thanks for making us aware of this. I believe you've sent a message to support already and it's been addressed - check your messages! If not, please send them a message by tapping the 'gear' icon and then 'Help' so they can resolve this for you!