Making babies?

Posted by: Darstan64

Making babies? - 01/19/14 03:54 PM

Hi all, another newbie question I have please - it seems difficult to make babies in this game. I keep repeatedly dropping the male onto female and vice versa but no luck. I had to delete my previous game and start over because my couple were already in their 50's and very depressed and weak. They write me emails that they want a baby but no luck. I started a new game, I had enough money to purchase baby boost and they are both happy so I guess I'll just wait. When I'm not playing do they try for baby on their own or do I have to keep directing them?

Thanks for any help smile
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: Making babies? - 01/19/14 09:34 PM

Hi Darstan64. The adults will only try for a baby when you deliberately put them together and their action says "Trying to make a baby." If you're interested in some helpful tips, etc, we have BayouBlonde's Helpful VF Answers and Post Index for the original Virtual Families, and Helpful VF2 Windows/Mac Tips & Answers for Virtual Families 2 that can help get your families off to a good start! laugh
Posted by: Darstan64

Re: Making babies? - 01/20/14 03:29 AM

thanks so much for all that info, I appreciate it smile
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: Making babies? - 01/20/14 07:00 PM

You're welcome Darstan64. I updated my post above with a link to the tips for the original Virtual Families. smile Enjoy your little families! laugh