It's been a few years :(

Posted by: Toclark1

It's been a few years :( - 01/04/14 04:37 AM

Hey it's been a few years since I played my game. I had it saved in steam so I just re download it smile to my surprise I kept earning money and my ppl did not die!!! I got $567,980 money. We'll my house is 100% upgraded and full lol but I know there's a head mod where you get rainbow girl and spike guy and their children more often like you do the others. I have been searching thu the post Everywhere even back to 2009! Lol I can't find it frown may I have some help please.
Thanks!!
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: It's been a few years :( - 01/04/14 04:56 AM

Hello Toclark1. Congratulations on your little family surviving such a long absence! All of the Virtual Families mods have been organized in an easy to use Mod Directory, to help make finding things easier. There is a mod that makes all of the females "Rainbow hair" but I don't think "Mr. Spike" was included. Here's the Head Mod Listings from the Mod Directory. #4 has "Miss Rainbow." smile
Posted by: Toclark1

Re: It's been a few years :( - 01/04/14 06:45 AM

I went tithe link.
I clicked on number 4 and it didn't work??
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: It's been a few years :( - 01/04/14 06:50 AM

Did you click on the hyperlink? I just did and it took me to Lewanda's post here, and I was offered the file to download. Clicking on the preview thumbnail will not take you anywhere, it's just an image, not an image link. smile