So what's going on in YOUR virtual family?

Posted by: Annadae

So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/25/10 01:59 AM

I saw a thread like this a while back, but it seems old and I thought we could use a fresh one! smile So what's happening in your family right now? Updates? Post 'em here! laugh

In my family, first generation, Mom Friana and Dad Kikono have six children. Saphette, my favorite and the oldest, went off to college a while ago. Loot, the second oldest and first son, also went off to college, quickly followed by Apollo, second son. Still at home are Jet, a mirror image of Apollo and who always seems to be in bed sick (he only gets up to eat, shower, and cough!) Gregino, adopted son and Jet's best friend, and Asta, who looks like Saphette but is much more shallow and vain then her sister. smile Kikono mastered his office career of an Engineer and helped me purchase a pretty kitty I named Lily Bliss, and nearly all of the home stuff! Friana is a bit gray now, but she still works in the workshop as a glue mixer from time to time.
Posted by: grasshopper

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/25/10 02:15 AM

hi annadae my one family is on the first generation and has three sons and one daughter including twin boys named jacob cole and james cody there little brother is jayden lee there little sister will be jana marie. i will keep you updated.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/25/10 05:06 AM

I love the names of your children, and in my previous family, on their first generation they had twins too shocked You'll have to let me know who inherits the house! Jet just kept on getting sick, so finally I got him a doctor's consultation and apparently he was quite ill, so I splurged $75 dollars and got him the blue injectable antidote - turns out the little guy had a grave illness. Now Jet's very weak, but after some multivitamins and fruit, he's in bed resting and recovering nicely - I only let him up to get water and watch a bit of TV smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/26/10 03:14 AM

hi again my family has five kids now 4 boys and one girl i need a name for the new boy first and middle oh and can i post a screenshot when they have six kids

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/26/10 03:34 AM

Ummm...I think Jayden Colin would be a really cute name for the boy, sticking with your current name pattern laugh and if you want, that'd be cool! smile You can really do whatever, I don't govern this thread or anything laugh

For me, Friana and Kikono are now home alone together, growing old and gray together. Kikono was a very successful Engineer, so the family has all house improvements except for the pinball machine, but no upgrades frown Plus they have a ton of collectibles because when I was racing the clock to get $500 to buy a kitty from the store before it re-stocked, I scoured the yard for ages trying to get coins to sell smile I did get the cat, named her Lily Bliss smile Plus they have nearly 50 trophies already...dunno how I did it ha ha.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/26/10 03:13 PM

i have good news and bad news the bad news is i had to start them over. the good news is when i started them over they had triplets stil babies. i need names for those triplets and the triplets in my other family. who are two now tell you about both those families both sets are boys.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/26/10 06:26 PM

Oh no! Why? frown But triplets are great, lucky you! So they are all boys? Umm...I think my last set of triplets was all boys, on my computer version...I named them Jay, Jethro, and Jerome :P I have no idea why, just thought it flowed.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/26/10 06:29 PM

hi they are good the two year old triplets have a little brother other ones are stil babies had to start the old family because they all got sick and passed away
Posted by: HelloWorld!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/26/10 08:10 PM

I just hit the 26th generation. smile
I chose the only female child in the 24th generation (she was adopted) to start the 25th. I'd post a screenie, but I'm having problems with my Photobucket account. frown
Posted by: Jozy

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/27/10 01:42 AM

This is my sixth generation, I was in my 20th, but they all got sick and died. D: My peeps are happy now, and they have their first baby! It's a boy, and he's still nursing. ^u^

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/27/10 01:48 AM

congrats jozy
Posted by: Sarah=]

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/27/10 10:03 PM

My daughter just died! frown She was only 15 or so. Now the whole family is depressed except for the other daughter.. Who is actually happy... LOL!
Posted by: Elegie

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/01/10 11:14 AM

My founding family parents died together. It was so sweet and sad...

Posted by: Zelena

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/02/10 11:19 AM

I have 5 families and love them smile

One familie its at 11th generation, has all collectibles, so I can enjoy looking them, and I need perfect match and twins, 98 trophies wink

Second family its on 11th generation too, the collection is missing 3 insects and 1 nuts, and need twins,

Third family its at 10th generation, the collection its missing 2 insects and 1 twigs, need perfect match,

Fourth family its on 11th generation, the collection its missing 1 insect, need perfect match and triplets

Fifth family its only on 6 generation, the collection its missing 1 twigs and need perfect match, triplets and gravely ill,
They just had twins smile
Here some screenshots of them,
Posted by: Jenny23

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/02/10 06:47 PM

Actually, I am down to just one family now. The 10 families that I had got to the 30+ generation and I couldn't do much more with them except make sure they had food available, so it got quite boring. So I relocated them all on Isola to start their own village there. Then I started a new family so I could once again collect things, earn trophies, etc. I am just starting the 4th generation with this family. Another reason I only have one family now is that I now have a VV4 tribe going and need to split my time between them and my VF family and real life (whatever that is).

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/03/10 04:19 AM

my family has triplet boys a single boy and twin daughters

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/03/10 10:08 AM

Wow wonderful, love the triplets and twins smile
Posted by: arnie

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/03/10 01:52 PM

Quote:
Another reason I only have one family now is that I now have a VV4 tribe going and need to split my time between them and my VF family and real life (whatever that is).

I know what you mean! I gave up trying to split my gaming time between VF and VV4, though, so all five VF families are paused at the moment. I'm sure to return to them later.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/07/10 03:47 PM

I have 5 families,

1 - 12th generation, they had the first baby,
All collections done,
Need the perfect match and triplets,

2 - 12th generation, they have an adopted kid and just had a baby
Need 2 items for collections frown

3 - 11th generation,
Need perfect match, Gravely ill and 3 more items for
collections,

4 - 12th generation, before to marriage had an adopted
girl, and after marriage, imediatly they had twins and the
triplets I needed for trophy,
Need 1 item for collection, and the perfect match...

5 - 7th generation,
Need 1 item for collections, perfect match, triplets and gravely ill,
Posted by: Antheia

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/08/10 12:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Sarah=
]My daughter just died! frown She was only 15 or so. Now the whole family is depressed except for the other daughter.. Who is actually happy... LOL!

I'm sorry the daughter died frown But the fact that her sister is happy is hilarious! I'm sitting here trying to juggle triplet girls, twin boys, and a little girl. This house is BUSY!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/23/10 03:27 AM

my 7th gen family has freddy twins named ian and liam ty david and cara
Posted by: spinnything

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/23/10 05:00 PM

Mine took forever to load, so I deleted all but my original family.
Posted by: frogboy

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/24/10 09:15 PM

My people are just aging....and aging..... and having tons of kids. smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/25/10 06:34 PM

One of my families heard a knock at the door. It was a 2 year old boy named Atom. Oddly enough, the father in the family is also Atom, and this little boy looks just like him. Atom's other 2 boys do not look like him at all. Hmmmm....

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/27/10 12:26 AM

It's his long lost midget twin! :0

Here's my family tree:

1Bambi+Jerome= Brandon and Tate
2Brandon+Mira= Inca Rebecca Celeste Carrina Harriet Eve
3Rebecca+Obsidion= Kathleen and Antony
4Kathleen+Greg= Edward Evelyn Gill
5Evelyn+Chris= Merdi and Iris
6Merdi+Marco= Dirk Lunik Stephen
7Lunik+Lucile= Burris
8Burris+Tunnita= Millie Kirstin Maylyn
9Millie+George= Cirris Strato
10Cirris+Sal= Brian Vladimier Cathlene
11Cathlene+Aran= Valarie Jobe Jakob
12Valaire+Sheldon= Sal Joan Ugaley
13Sal+He'pen= Franesse Ooma
14Franchesca[Franesse]+Peter= Linsy Britt Nate/Nugget Pate/Pugget Gloris Francis
15Pate+Sydney=?
Posted by: swedane

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/28/10 12:51 PM

Originally Posted By: arnie
Quote:
Another reason I only have one family now is that I now have a VV4 tribe going and need to split my time between them and my VF family and real life (whatever that is).

I know what you mean! I gave up trying to split my gaming time between VF and VV4, though, so all five VF families are paused at the moment. I'm sure to return to them later.

I've done just the opposite! After getting my 5 VF families up and running again, I came across these older VF family screenshots:

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/03/10 06:04 AM

My family had finished dinner but then Dad decided to "call children to eat" so Frankie (only child at that point) very obediently ran back to the table and ate another meal. Then a few minutes after he was done Mom called him back, so he ate yet again. His food bar was as full as it could be, as I'm sure his tummy was too. A little while later, I found him sitting on the floor complaining of an upset stomach, so I went to the store and got him some Pepto. Poor kid. Luckily, by then someone had cleared the table off so he wasn't forced to eat even more.
Posted by: chocolatechip

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/09/10 01:08 PM

For computer i'm on my second gerantion, Where I chose one of twin girls to be the heir, ( Jessete if your all wondering a bit) and she's still single. frown But for my ipod touch i'm on the 6 generation. all the children have gone to collage and both moom and dad have masterered their careers.just need one more kid to have the no vacancy trophy. Wish me luck!
Posted by: Tralah

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/11/10 10:09 AM

One of my little people didn't realize he had swum out of the pool until he hit the wooden porch there.

Posted by: red3080

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/11/10 10:24 AM

do you meen swam?

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/11/10 03:05 PM

one of my families had twin girls then a little boy but he was a rare child another little boy and then another boy what will come next
Posted by: ajuma

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/11/10 03:16 PM

OMG!!! I was bored with all of my other games, so I thought I'd go and play with my fams for a bit. Now, I haven't played with them in a few months and to my surprise, I FORGOT TO PAUSE ONE OF THE GAMES!!! I couldn't believe it: 3rd generation and they have 16 mil in money, the fridge had over 4000 in food and mom and dad had topped out their careers! They're only in their mid-50s. I have no idea how old they were when I left them!

Guess I don't have to worry much about pausing the games! smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/11/10 05:39 PM

Originally Posted By: red3080
do you meen swam?

No, I meant "had swum".

http://www.verbix.com/webverbix/English/swim.html
Posted by: Pinkanista

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/11/10 06:09 PM

i am really new to vf but so far i got Rosetta who maried Francisco Rosetta is a toys maker and Francico is making lenses(spelling ok? i come from Holland) No children yet as i started 3 days ago so far i have all the crisises but couldnt stop 2 like the fire in the oven and clocked shower but knowing the state of the house it will probably come back. I had one crack in the floor repaird have no unwanted plants in the garden and the bathroom sink keeps on leaking .
unfortunatly no children(yet)
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/11/10 08:26 PM

So far only 1 of the 5 game slots I'm running completed all 100 trophies. Here's a family that is now in their 28th generation and has needed an oven fire and a purple fly for many, MANY generations. Soon they will be hitting the dreaded 30th generation. Hope the fire and the fly arrive before that!

Dad Micro sent me an e-mail a few minutes ago letting me know the house is in need of repair (never saw this particular message before). Yesterday they had an earthquake (we are in California after all) and so there are 3 big holes in the floor and not a single can of floor repair has shown up in the store. Perhaps he should order some from amazon while he's online! LOL!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/11/10 08:36 PM

Originally Posted By: ajuma
OMG!!! I was bored with all of my other games, so I thought I'd go and play with my fams for a bit. Now, I haven't played with them in a few months and to my surprise, I FORGOT TO PAUSE ONE OF THE GAMES!!! I couldn't believe it: 3rd generation and they have 16 mil in money, the fridge had over 4000 in food and mom and dad had topped out their careers! They're only in their mid-50s. I have no idea how old they were when I left them!

Very interesting! Any deaths show up in that family tree (as in children, if they had before you stopped playing)? What was their health status when you reopened the game? Once my family ran out of food because I forgot to restock the refrigerator and everyone was extremely weak after just a day. Took nearly 1-1/2 days for everyone to recover. Good thing your refrigerator was stocked up!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/11/10 09:11 PM

my couples sixth child is a girl dark brown hair brown eyes and glasses
Posted by: caiti10

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/12/10 02:13 AM

I started out with Piana,who got married to Marcory.They adopted Vesta when Baci was a baby.They grew a little. When Vesta turned six Piana and Marcory had triplets, Webby,Cookie and Cariana. Their saving up for a pet!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/12/10 03:18 AM

The Tax Authority came to visit and said we'd overpaid our taxes by $2 billion and they'd credit our account. Only thing is is that they actually withdrew $2 billion! Probably thought we wouldn't notice! LOL!

Posted by: ajuma

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/12/10 05:15 AM

Originally Posted By: MissKathy
Originally Posted By: ajuma

Very interesting! Any deaths show up in that family tree (as in children, if they had before you stopped playing)? What was their health status when you reopened the game? Once my family ran out of food because I forgot to restock the refrigerator and everyone was extremely weak after just a day. Took nearly 1-1/2 days for everyone to recover. Good thing your refrigerator was stocked up!

I'm not sure about any kids dying. I didn't look too closely at the family screen...too busy cleaning up the mess! I'll check when I'm back on my home computer. The son (18) and the mom (50 something) both were elated, while the dad was weak. He was "a little weak" this morning when I checked on him. I'm not really sure why I had so much food left in the fridge. Being on the 3rd generation, I couldn't possibley have left them with millions of food! shocked
Posted by: Erin46

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/12/10 05:16 AM

Just had 5th child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3boys 2girls yay

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/12/10 11:46 AM

I restarted a family from scratch a few days ago. It has felt odd when switching from that family to check on the others; my new family has only a few thousand dollars (I've only paid out for food and medicine so far) but the other four all have billions! smile

I've been fairly lucky in the new family with collectibles. Already I've found all four common bugs and one uncommon bug during one rainstorm. I've got 11 coins, 8 twigs, etc, and 6 picture pieces. Household "emergencies" don't seem to be as common as I remember. I've only had the toilet blocked a couple of times and one oven fire. The birdbath and the hose have been repaired, the flowers watered, and the workroom wall repaired. I've not yet seen any floor repair kits in the store.

They've had three boys and two girls. Only one boy and one girl are left as the others have gone off to college. The parents have both reached 55 so I doubt they'll have any more babies. I keep getting emails from them wanting improvements to the house and I reckon I can now afford to start indulging them with a few goodies. laugh

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/12/10 07:59 PM

Hey Arnie, send your peeps over to my peeps house, we seem to have a never-ending supply of floor repair now. This morning there was a can in the store. Since my peeps still had the 3 holes in the floor from the earthquake on Saturday, I bought a can. When I placed it on the floor I noticed there was still a can left in my tool tray. So I put that one on the floor and again there was another can in the tool tray. Since I had 3 holes I put another can on the floor and lo-and-behold there is yet another available can in my tool tray! Seems they're ready for another earthquake! smile
Posted by: scootdiddly:)

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/13/10 03:17 AM

i luv my virtual fam, they are awesome. there is Akella who married Leo and the had Nappa(9), Typo adopted (7) , Brania (7) , Malibu (2) first generation!!!! btw on ipod touch how do u change the names?????
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/13/10 03:56 AM

You cannot change the names on the iPod touch, as it does not have keyboard support.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/14/10 01:20 AM

Oh thanks I hope they make an update soon

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/14/10 02:57 AM

ROFL... Frankie is 18. He just went and dusted the furniture, and while he was at it, he dusted his sister (she was watching TV) and his father, who was napping on the floor by the chair.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/14/10 03:11 AM

i had a girl named Gianna who had 6 kids and was born a twin who had twin girls

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/14/10 05:19 PM

well alot hapend in my first family!
Rosetta and Fransico are 47 and 46 now , they have 2 children Alana who is now 17 and Astair who is 11. They have a cat and have some house upgrades and new clothing! Alana loves to study maybe that is from her daddy who loves to work Rosetta though is a real housemom who is happy cleaning and working out.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/15/10 01:27 AM

well typo,brania,and nappa went off to college early this morning. saphania kattete and malibu are left and by the afternoon tomorrow the parents leo and akella will be in their 60's. right know they are 48 and 46. nappa will lead the next generation bcuz she was the first born

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/15/10 02:00 PM

I am on 2nd generaiton. bajue marry glitch and just had triplets 3 years old Babette ,pixe,and Luna.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/15/10 05:07 PM

I just started a new fam this morning. 'Tha Dawson's' in honor of the anniversary of the sinking of Titanic. (yes, I am aware that Rose and Jack are fictional characters, but I thought they should have an alternate ending)

Within the first 10 minutes, Rose found 5 bugs! 2 of them are rare!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/15/10 06:05 PM

Well post 1. It all started with atlas who marryed junior that had 6 kids bit,sandorala,nap,bajou,hoot,and vector when atlas died I couln't wach junior die so I moved on I chose bajou ( the only one who wanted to have kids) Bajou marryed glitch and had triplets Lunna, Babette, and pixe who are now 4years old They just a few min.ago had vesta that is for girls under the age of 5. Oh boy arecthey a handfull plus they all look alike see you next time with the begges fam.
Posted by: jamieelee

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/16/10 01:01 AM

i just redownloaded vf i used to play all the time now i got 2 families only in their first generation
Posted by: xsnapple_galx

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/17/10 02:21 AM

Family 1:
1st Generation
Wife: Frankie- Quiet and shy, whose greatest loves include Aaron, their three girls, and cleaning!
Husband: Aaron- Works hard and is nearly always tired because of it. Spoils his children with the extra money he earns spending long days at the kitchen counter, designing pastries!
Eldest Daughter: Atlas- Very immature for being all of 12 years old, and is often annoyed by her younger sisters, who insist on playing train every five seconds or so.
Middle Daughter: Jessica- Her first action was "Doing the dishes" and she's been incredibly helpful since!
Youngest Daughter: Java- Takes after her Dad by working hard and sleeping a lot. The dog just LOVES her, and is almost constantly at either her or Frankie's side.

Family 2:
1st Gen
Wife: Sandy- Young and childish, loves doing laundry more than life itself.
Husband: Corey- Also always tired like Aaron, and takes pretty much sole care of his kids while Sandy nurses the next one!
Eldest Son: Nicolas- Born wearing a tie, and helps out Corey around the house often.
Eldest Daughter: Freya- Since there's a pretty big age gap between Nicolas, her, and Omega, she's quite the shy loner.
Youngest Daughter: Omega- Strange, to say the least. Can most often be found poking plants or banging dishes. She refuses to do anything with her siblings, like giggle or play train.
Youngest Son: Brayden- Nerd at heart, but loves to lounge around with the cat watching what looks like the sports channel on TV.
Posted by: VFl0ver55

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/09/10 03:49 AM

Im new to VF but I think Im doing good for my first generation

First, We have Johnathon(32)brown hair,brown eyes
Johnathon married a lovely lady named Cynthia(29)dark hair,blue eyes
The first born was daughter,Kai(8)strong resemblence of her mom
At the age of 4,Kai had a newly born brother,Zack(4)medium resemblence of his dad

Thats all for now, I will keep you all posted on anything new

**First Post**

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/09/10 05:09 PM

We have a new addition to the family!

Sam, who is still a baby, came about this morning.(Look at the date for this post)

Sam has a strong resemblence of his father,Johnathon

Johnathon(Dad) - 36
Cynthia(Mom) - 33
Kai(Daughter) - 12
Zack(Son) - 7
Sam(Son) - Less than 2(Baby)
Posted by: Havetia

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/10/10 07:49 PM

Started two new families, one with a boy starting the other with a girl. they're now both married and each have a kid laugh

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/10/10 10:08 PM

well my 8th gen for the 3rd fam has 29 year old Cara 29 year old Kin spider son 7 logor son 6 bistro son 4 kita adopted 4 jessette daughter 3 inch son 2 spider and jessettte are rare children

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/11/10 04:39 AM

Well, my fam, still on first gen
Kai has gone to collage, I'll miss her...

Johnathon(Dad) - 43
Cynthia(Mom) - 40
Kai(Daughter) - Collage (Last I checked was 18)
Zack(Son) - 14
Sam(Son) - 8
Posted by: JordanFall

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/11/10 05:19 PM

I just started playing.

My 1st Couple had twins their first try.
Members of my family get sick quite often though. frown

I found this interesting. One of the twins were digging a hole to China.

Posted by: BostonGirl

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/11/10 06:47 PM

They love to dig holes to China, maybe they're frustrated. If you select a kid and see him or her "playing on the lawn" follow them but don't disturb them, you'll be pleasently surprised and rewarded.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/11/10 10:11 PM

Im back!
Heres the news so far,

Johnathon(Dad)- 46
Cynthia(Mom)- 43
Kai(Daughter)- Collage
Zack(Son)- 18
Sam(Son)- 11

Poor dad is turning gray.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/12/10 11:25 PM

More news!
Zack has gone to collage.

Johnathon(Dad)- 50
Cynthia(Mom)- 47
Kai(Daughter)- Collage
Zack(Son)- Collage
Sam(Son)- 15

The house is doing well.Sam will go to collage soon, the house will be empty without him....

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/13/10 04:53 AM

Kevin and Lily's only child, Leah, inherited the house after they passed away. She married a handsome man with curly black hair named Laurence. They had two daughters, Larissa and Lucy and then adopted a purple haired girl named Lavinia. Next they had a son named Lennart and then two more daughters! Louise and Lysandra.

I rolled a die to see which one would inherit and Louise was the winner. Her generation will transfer over to the M name generation. The theme I went with her generation was French names. Louise is the French feminine form of Louis, so she marries a blond haired man named Mathieu, French form of the name Matthew. Their only child is a boy named Maximilien, French form of the name Maximilian.

Max has just moved off to college, and Mathieu and Louise are enjoying having the house to themselves, though they do miss their son.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/20/10 02:23 AM

Mom and son enjoying a game of checkers or chess, can't tell which they are playing.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/24/10 06:56 AM

Today was the last day for my 30th generation. Saphy enjoyed her time in the swimming pool while Bingino worked out. I guess he can't workout without the family dog! LOL!

I chose Stephory to inherit the house because I have a new mission. My new goals are to reach the top of the head chart (I've already had numerous Rainbow and Spiky-Haired families), to put out an oven fire and to acquire the elusive purple fly. Since Stephory didn't get any proposals within 30 minutes I decided to install the updated version.

Stephory's first proposal came from Luna. He accepted her proposal right away and soon Zebra was born. This single birth placed me close to the top of the head chart already.
Posted by: Safire

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/24/10 07:27 PM

I had about three families around their 30th generation, but then I forgot about them! They all died and I have restarted, except for one: I found poor 31 year old Freckles alone, extremely weak and depressed. She is now happily married to Stephen and two children, Chris and Liliana, both redheads. At 36 she is still 'a bit weak' Freckles and her family are generation 1.

My second family is also generation 1, and a rainbowhead family. I finally found a suitable husband for Mysti, a mohawk headed guy named Arthur, but their first child isn't a rainbow, he's a rare dirty-blonde haired boy named Devin.

Lastly, my third family is generation 1, where Blondie and Andrew are happily married with 3 boys: Christopher, Frank, and Paul. Paul was adopted while Frank was still nursing.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/28/10 10:40 PM

i have my 4th generation now who thanx t having a twin now finally have 5 kids. they are 44 and the oldest is 18 so will go to collage soon! They are very happy together and love their children. i have a second family who have 1 child and refuse to get another some how. their child is 18 so will also go to collage soon. i just started a new family with Sandrella who is a personal cook and definatly want a a child
Posted by: Jo13

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/29/10 02:53 PM

"Cookie" family: Zif (57) and his wife Sophetta (54) are now alone at home, since their six children (Artetto, Kikozo, Breny, Sampi, Kudos and Bonny) have all left for college.

"Os Bichinhos" family: Pretty much the same. Salome and Jet (both 54) are alone after their six daughters Agrippina, Berenice, Lucrezia, Semele, Pansy and Alma all left for college.

"Jo" family: Margaret (50) and Bard (52) are not alone at home yet, but will be as soon as Benjamin (18) goes to college.

"Fred Fredburger" family: Dragomir (27) is still unmarried and childless. Hoping for a perfect match, perhaps.

"Sachinha" family: Bonito (47) and Feia I (45) still have two children at home: Sissy (17) and Rolas (15).
Posted by: VFLover09

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/30/10 05:47 AM

Here's my family:

Jett: Jett is 33 and is the grandson of Maria and Justin in My story. He's a pastry designer.
Sabrina: Sabrina is 32 and is Jett's wife. She's a spice mixer and likes technology and fruit.
Vanessa: Vanessa is 4 and is Jett's and Sabrina's daughter and likes jokes and exercising.
Here's a picture of the family:

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/30/10 07:42 PM

Alas, Ariana had to turn down a marriage proposal this morning from Mr. Spikey-hair because she's looking for a Perfect Match. She is a knife-sharpener.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/30/10 10:35 PM

Some updates already! Sabrina had a baby!

Jett: Jett is now 37.
Sabrina: Sabrina is now 36.
Vanessa: Vanessa is now 8.
Humph: Humph is a baby.

Reply to MissKathy: I sure hope she finds her perfect match! smile

Actually, Jett's mother is Rose and Rose was adopted by Maria.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/31/10 04:59 PM

Yay! 25th post!
More updates! Sabrina had another baby! I also renamed Humph. Now his name is Jason.
Jett: Jett is now 42.
Sabrina: Sabrina is now 41.
Vanessa: Vanessa is now 13.
Jason: Jason is now 6.
Franesse: Franesse is a baby.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/03/10 12:41 AM

"Cookie" family: Since I last posted, both Zif and Sophetta have passed away (at 59 and at 57 respectively). Their fourth child, Sampi (now 30), inherited the house and married Paulo (32). So far they have three children: son Akono (7), daughter Candy (5) and son Franchi (2).

"Os Bichinhos" family: Jet died at 57 and Salome at 60. Their daughter Berenice (28) is now living in the house. She married Tech (now 30) and they have three kids: daughter Boudicca (5), son Patricius (3), and daughter Petunia, who is still a baby.

"Jo" family: Bard passed away at 57 and Margaret at 60. Their daughter Ada (25) just married Jet (22) and they have a baby daughter, Kirsty.

"Fred Fredburger" family: Dragomir (now 37) ended up marrying Kristiane (now 36) instead of waiting for the perfect match. They have six children: son Rory (9), adopted daughter Pyra (9), daughter Sarya (7), daughter Wylla (5), son Waltyr (4) and son Peyton (3).

"Sachinha" family: Bonito (57) and Feia I (55) are now alone at home.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/03/10 11:03 PM

Wait, where'd my post go? I thought I posted about Franesse being erased and Etna being born? confused

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/04/10 05:45 AM

How come you have such a cool kids room? which version do you have?
Posted by: Krystal

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/04/10 06:26 AM

That kids room... would appear to be Kissy06's Ocean Kids Room Mod. smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/04/10 07:12 AM

Originally Posted By: JordanFall
How come you have such a cool kids room? which version do you have?

Yes, Kissy's Ocean themed room is great! smile There's a whole section of kids room mods here.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/05/10 12:53 AM

Another update! Sabrina sadly passed away. Jason (Formerly Humph)was picked for the next generation. He married Sierra and had Margiana!

Jason: Jason is 25 and is a ceramics designer.
Sierra: Sierra is 22 and is a dental tool maker.
Margiana: Margiana is a baby and likes dirt.
Posted by: RosexAmy

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/05/10 06:48 AM

Hii guys right now I've had to start again because my members got sick and died over night... so at the moment I have adopted "Candy" and she has married "Ben" they have had 2 children, "Freckles" and "Jessica" I would put a picture up but I dont know how to. I'll keep you guys posted wink

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/05/10 09:09 AM

For my family, Maximilien married a woman named Myrtle and they had six children. The first four: Marcus, Malcolm, Miles and Matilda, and the last two, Makaio and Melanie were adopted.

Random die roll chose Marcus as the inheritor. Marcus is a name that's found in the Vulgate (Latin Bible), so that's a theme I chose for his generation. He marries Noemi and they have a son, Nathanahel.

Nathanahel marries a pretty blond haired woman named Niamh, and they have Nicholas, Nadia, Noelle, Nestor, Nerys and adopt a boy named Neil.

Currently all their children have gone to college except the youngest two, Nerys and Neil. Nerys is just a couple of years away from college, but Neil is still kind of young, so they'll have at least one kid in the house for awhile.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/05/10 10:33 AM

Good news already! Candy had baby Amanda, She looks just like Jessica. I think I've worked out how to upload pictures up.... Not sure if it will work

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/05/10 10:34 AM

Errr I dont think that uploaded properly... sorry >.<

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/05/10 06:09 PM

I think you forgot to crop your pics so I cropped them for you. Courtesy of RosexAmy:

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/05/10 07:10 PM

More news! Sierra had another baby and Margiana's name was changed to Morgan! Also is a pic of Morgan's hair dyed red! If you want me to dye your peep's hair post in this thead.

Sierra: Sierra is now 26.
Jason: Jason is now 29.
Morgan: Morgan is now 5.
Fate: Fate is a baby.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/06/10 12:37 AM

"Cookie" family: Sampi is now 40 and Paulo is 42. Both are on level 4 of their careers. They now have six kids: son Akono (17), daughter Candy (15), son Franchi (12), adopted daughter Trishola (9), daughter Margella (7) and son Artino (4).

"Os Bichinhos" family: Berenice is 38 and Tech is 40. She is currently on level 3 of her career, he's on level 4. Their children are: daughter Boudicca (15), son Patricius (12), daughter Petunia (11), daughter Livia (7), daughter Addison (4) and daughter Scarlett (still an infant).

"Jo" family: Ada is 35 and on level 4 of her job. Jet is 32 and on level 3. They currently have 3 kids: daughter Kirsty (11), daughter Patty (8) and son Marcus (5).

"Fred Fredburger" family: Dragomir is now 47, Kristiane is 46. He's on level 5, she's on level 3. Their oldest child, adopted daughter Pyra, is now at college. Son Rory (18), daughter Sarya (17), daughter Wylla (15), son Waltyr (14) and son Peyton (13) are still at home.

"Sachinha" family: Bonito died at 58, Feia I died at the same age 2 years later. One of their twin sons, Peluchento, is now living at the house. He is 34 and on level 3 of his career. His wife, Feia II, is 32 and on level 4. So far they have five children: daughter Sachomas (8), daughter Cabeças (6), twin sons Oin and Orelhas (4) and daughter Princesa (still a baby).

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/06/10 04:39 AM

ok thank you smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/06/10 06:26 AM

Had a child which the game named Wifi which i thought was cool as I'm a bit of a techno junkie...
She inherited the house and married Micro (game named) who looks like a nerd btw
They find it hard to make children but they are on number 3
Pentium (boy)
Intel (girl)
Dolby (boy)

Here they are having dinner

Posted by: Mbee

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/06/10 09:08 AM

Those names are fun!

In my family, my latest copple Alfa and Peanut both stated 'No Way' on the issue of having kids. Yet they have three very cute children nowadays!

This morning a twin was born: Login and Tech laugh laugh

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/06/10 09:06 PM

More updates! Sierra had another baby and Fate's name was changed to Faith!

Jason: Jason is now 37.
Sierra: Sierra is now 34.
Morgan: Morgan is now 13.
Faith: Faith is now 8.
Loyal: Loyal is a baby and dislikes spiders.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/07/10 07:15 PM

More updates! Sierra had another baby and Loyal's name was changed to George!

Jason: 42
Sierra: 39
Morgan: 18
Faith: 13
George: 5
Kiketto: baby
Posted by: Tylieng

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/08/10 04:21 AM

I just started my fourth generation! His named is Luis and just married Lizzy (edited their names) They just got their new baby, named Tonic and the mother is still nursing him. (I think he has rare hair but I'm not sure) laugh

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/08/10 04:48 AM

Here's all six rare heads:

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/08/10 08:28 AM

Rare heads are not specific smile What 'rare' refers to is when the parents have a child that does not fit into the normal genetic pattern.

(Example: If you have two blond parents that are close together in the heads image, and they have a child that has black hair at the very top of the head image, that child would be classified as rare.)

I hope this helps laugh

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/08/10 10:06 AM

I have 2 lots of good news again! Rainbow had triplets 2 days ago, and in my other family; Angelina, Reneesme-(named after twilight... (2nd generation))- had twins just now! twins and triplets arent rare to me.... especially just having triplets 2 days ago. I will put pictures up later after I get a proper photo editer instead of old paint. Cya~

Oh and I have noticed, alot of people have a diffent bed/childrens bedroom from mine... Is it just a different version or a patch?
Cya~

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/08/10 12:36 PM

Those are user-created mods - modifications - that you can download from the Virtual Families Mods forum. Be sure to read the installation instructions before using, especially the part about backing up your files!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/08/10 04:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Xay
Rare heads are not specific smile What 'rare' refers to is when the parents have a child that does not fit into the normal genetic pattern.

(Example: If you have two blond parents that are close together in the heads image, and they have a child that has black hair at the very top of the head image, that child would be classified as rare.)

I hope this helps laugh
Oh, sorry Tylieng and Xay. blush
Posted by: Ahmedsoa

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/08/10 08:26 PM

I started playing virtual families yesterday, and cindy had a baby! laugh I have 3 memebrs in the family now: Cindy, bob and the new baby. Cindy is 34 and she works as a mail-ordered butcher. her husband, bob is a shoe maker and he's 37. I don't make them work very much. yesterday we pulled up the weeds in the garden and today we cleaned the house. Cindy is feeling blue I don't know why, I want to make her happy again. Thanks for the wonderful thread!
Posted by: The Chief

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/09/10 03:12 AM

My families all have six children. I kinda get bored in the end but it's always cool no matter what.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/09/10 04:31 AM

More news! Sierra and Jason adopted!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/09/10 10:45 PM

More updates!

Sierra: 53
Jason: 56
Morgan: College
Faith: College
George: College
Kyle: 15
Brenie: 7

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/12/10 08:24 PM

More updates! This time Jason and Sierra died. frown Morgan is going to take over the next generation.
Posted by: evka8d

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/13/10 12:27 AM

My adoptee Pierre just married rainbow-haired girl and now they have triplet girls

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/13/10 01:09 AM

Congratulations! grin I see that your image is not showing up on the forum. If you remove the ?t=1276382202 from the link then your image will display. Just sign in on the forum, click on your post, select Edit and you can fix it (as long as you're within the time limit to edit posts). smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/13/10 10:01 PM

And where is the "Edit" button, please, I can´t see it:(

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/13/10 10:12 PM

The edit period has passed. You can edit your own posts for up to 6 hours after the original post has been made. Your post has been fixed to show the image. smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/13/10 11:20 PM

More updates! Morgan had a baby!

Morgan: 30
Derek: 30
Bluff: baby
Posted by: Nora Willow

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/14/10 04:47 AM

I just had an earthquake!!! My newly repaired floors are ruined!!!! cry cry

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/15/10 07:48 PM

Big updates! Morgan had twins! Humph and Bug! You can call Humph Humph Jr. for now. Also, Bluff's name was changed to Corbin!

Morgan: 41
Derek: 41
Corbin: 7
Humph Jr.: baby
Bug: baby
Posted by: BeatlesGirl223

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/16/10 05:40 AM

I have many different families.. one had triplets, and another one my mother just died. .. i will have more pics later..

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/20/10 12:59 AM

Updates! Derek died. Humph Jr. took over the household. His name has been changed to Jason Jr. Jason married Savannah a cake designer who dislikes burgers.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/20/10 03:27 PM

[img:left]http://www.yfrog.com/ms69216097j/[/img]
Sadly, this girl's sick. This is my first pic, so any fixes would be nice( Telling me what's wrong, etc.)

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/20/10 07:50 PM

Hi Chief, the reason your image is not showing is because the website address (also called "url" and "path") is incomplete. There should be more letters after the http://www.yfrog.com/ms69216097j/ and it should end with .jpg , .png or whatever format it was saved in (usually .jpg). Just go back to where you have your image stored and copy and paste the entire website address, post it on the forum and we can all see. smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/21/10 12:33 AM

Thank you very much:)

Here are some others pictures of triplets

Today I started a new generation with their brother. I wanted him to marry rich, so he rejected two women and now he has a perfect match:D They just had a baby girl named Lucie. I wonder why she have Czech name:D
Posted by: Elisa725

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/21/10 02:47 AM

Updates on my family:
Started a family with Bliss. She adopted little Koki, then married Calvin. Koki was changed to Calvin II. Bliss and Calvin (the first) tried for a baby. Bliss gave birth to a healthy baby girl, Evita, whom I shall be re-naming.
*cough* name suggestions *hack* *wheeze*
Ahem. Anyways:

Calvin--Beginner food photographer. Salary = $90. Age 25. Dislikes reading. Doesn't really want kids.
Bliss--Novice Artist. Salary = $75. Age 26. Doesn't really want kids.
Calvin II-- Adopted. Likes stars. Dislikes combing hair and laundry.
Evita--Birth child of Calvin I and Bliss.
Posted by: msannelise

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/21/10 12:37 PM

is it possible to rename your people in ipod touch version?

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/21/10 02:17 PM

No, It's impossible to change your peeps' names in the ipod touch version. This is Xay's response to that question that's been asked before:
Originally Posted By: scootdiddly:)
btw on ipod touch how do u change the names?????
Originally Posted By: Xay
You cannot change the names on the iPod touch, as it does not have keyboard support.

More updates! Savannah had a baby!

Savannah- 34
Humph Jr.- 33
Akola- baby

Posted by: msannelise

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/21/10 03:17 PM

okay. thanks ^^

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/21/10 03:47 PM

"Cookie" family: Paulo died at 60 and later Sampi died at 59. Their daughter Margella (now 30) came back to the house and married Crisetto (now 27). They have four children so far: daughter Callie (6), twin daughters Katiana and Carella (4) and son Kita (still a baby).

"Os Bichinhos" family: Berenice died at 58 and Tech at 61. Their youngest child, Scarlett (now 32), inherited the house. She married Hobbit (now 30) and have three children: son Grindelwald (4), son Angel (2) and daughter Carrie (still a baby).

"Jo" family: Ada and Jet had three more sons after Marcus: Aiden, Kurt and Fabian. Ada passed away at 57, and Jet at 56. Kurt (25) now lives at the house with his wife Sammi (26). They have a daughter, Ruth, still an infant.

"Fred Fredburger" family: Dragomir died at 57, Kristiane at 60. Their youngest, Peyton (now 36) moved back to the house and married a woman named Camden (now 34). They have six children: twin daughters Saphesse and Saphette (12), son Ralph (8), twin sons Philip and Phineas (7) and son Bustopher (3).

"Sachinha" family: Shortly after Princesa was born, Peluchento and Feia II adopted a boy, Pernas. All of their six children are now at college. Peluchento is currently 59 and Feia II is 57.
Posted by: virtuoso

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/02/10 03:23 AM

Hey in family they're in the second generation the kids are happy and healthy one adoption ive had triplets in the first generation and twins in the second.
Posted by: Mbee

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/03/10 07:41 AM

Last night I checked on my family and when they went to bed, Lucola (12) preferred the master bedroom, so no more space for Lagos who turned on the TV and had a sofa-night laugh

Crimson who just was born joined his daddy so they could have a man to man talk, watching movies ...

I tought this was very funny so I'd wanted to share it with you

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/03/10 05:19 PM

"Cookie" family: Margella and Crisetto had another child, a daughter named Trishia, and shortly after her birth adopted a boy, Marcor. Eventually, all six of their kids went to college. Margella died at age 57 and Crisetto at 56.
Their oldest, Callie, is now 35 and lives at the house with her husband, also named Marcor (he's 34). They have six children: son Stephetto (11), daughter Margesse (9), son Francozo (8), son Legend (6), son Gepory (3) and daughter Emma (2).

"Os Bichinhos" family: Scarlett and Hobbit had three more children: son Bacchus, daughter Scylla and son Asriel. Scarlett died at 59 and Hobbit at 63. Their oldest daughter and third child, Carrie, is now 31. Her husband, Paulono, is 32. They have two daughters so far: Priscilla (7) and Jessie (2).

"Jo" family: Kurt and Sammi had five more children after Ruth: son Bruce, daughter Romaine, daughter Veronica, son Cory, and son Zack. Sammi died at age 61, and so did Kurt a year later.
Romaine (now 33) inherited the house. She married Logan (now 33 as well). So far they have three kids: daughter Lucille (6), adopted son Steve (5) and son Peter (2).

"Fred Fredburger" family: Camden died at 57 and Peyton at 61. One of their twin daughters, Saphesse, went back to live at the house. She's now 44. Her husband Kelvin is 41. Their six children are: daughter Lysandra (18), daughter Deirdre (14), daughter Adriane (12), daughter Dreama (10), daughter Phaedra (8) and son Aleksandr (6).

"Sachinha" family: Feia II died at 59, Peluchento at 62. Their son Orelhas moved back to the house and married Feia III. They had six children: son Badom, twin sons Batatudo and Longo, daughter Gati, son Caminhas and son Noin. Later, Orelhas died at 59 and Feia III at 61.
Longo inherited the house. He's now 28 and his wife Feia IV is 29. They have an adopted daughter, Sachita (3) and a daughter Sixy (2).
Posted by: Jamie:)

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/03/10 08:45 PM

How do you decorate your home?
Anyway, I have four families...

*Jill Family*: Prial and Benny died so Audrey came back to the house. She married Leo and they had a son name Jay. Audrey died and Leo is now a single parent :'( Im waiting for a marriage proposal.

*Jamie Family* Felicity and Archie had triplets and a boy. Two of the triplets died along with Mother and Father so one triplet Arielle came back to the home. Arielle married and had three children. Two are in college A.T.M. They are now in their fifties!

I only told u about two of the four families but YEA!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/03/10 10:55 PM

how did everyone paste a pic? i mean from a file?

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/03/10 11:46 PM

LadyCFII has instructions on posting pictures here. smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/04/10 04:35 PM

News!!! Mary and JJ had a kid!
More good news! Paige and Max had twin girls! Felicity and Lily! They already have a four year old son, too. His name's Mason. Woohoo!! Yay!
OMG! Another baby... this time... Laura and Jay! Hooray! They had little red-headed Ari. smile
Posted by: jpeg118123118

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/08/10 03:18 AM

how did you get your house to look like that?

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/08/10 05:37 AM

They're user created mods.

LadyCFII has instructions on mods here.

You can Download VF mods here.
Posted by: jpeg118123118

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/08/10 06:00 AM

thanks vflover09

In my family little hal just started walking and my man(andrew)got a promotion making him a master.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/08/10 07:21 PM

yes, sorry i didnt get back to you. look for misskathy's mod because that is the one i used. It is called bayoublonde or something like that. its a tropical house!! smile

but.... news! My older couple had a beautiful baby girl named Lola. And no! I didn't rename her. It was lucky i guess.

Oh no! The parents died together. So sad yet so soft... and so lovely. I also thought I'd share this funny screenshot with you, too.
Okay. So while ive been away at camp.. half of one family DIED. Five children. TWo parents. Both parents died and two twin girls... what have i noticed? twins or triplets (multiples) are more likely to die. Is this true or just in my game and its coincidental.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/08/10 08:08 PM

the sad truth...
Posted by: Purple Princess

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/09/10 06:51 PM

Not much is happening with my little family.I am on my second generation, FINALLY!! After my Coin Family this one is just normal names. From my first generation, my first peep's hubby died and three of five children died, including the one that I was planning to have inherit the house. :'( So now, Francozo, is living in the house with a daughter and a wife. Oh! And the cat, Missy!
Posted by: Jellybean

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/13/10 11:08 PM

I just started my family a few days ago. I adopted Frana (27) and she married Bit (29.) I waited until they were slightly more established in their thirties to have children. They now have three sons. Astro, Loot, and Archie who is two. Did your Loot love drawing on walls? Mine does. smile

I wanted six kids in this generation but both parents are in their forties and it takes awhile so maybe next one. They apparently made 1,000 but I have about half that now. Medicine, books, and food really add up. Ha, I'm definitely looking forward to being rich.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/14/10 03:24 AM

My family is currently on Gen. 1 With a Rainbow girl mother! wink
They just had they're fourth child named Lucania. I hope you like this cute pic of some of my peeps!
Posted by: Kikiann11

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/20/10 10:20 PM

My first family is in their 5th generation, and Trishiana is 69, and Burulo is 67, their 4 children having gone off to college.

My second family is in their first generation. Sophola is 63, and Crisone is 61. Their 3 biological children have gone off to college, but they adopted a 10 year old son named Boolo.

My third family is also in their first generation. Ron is 47, and Hermione is 46. Rose and Molly (who was adopted) are both 17, Bill is 13, and Charlie is 8.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/25/10 09:16 AM

My Virtual Family is enjoying their new house this evening. Now Ribbons is thinking about redecorating the office AGAIN!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/25/10 08:59 PM

Miss Kathy, I just love your mod on the house! Sadly Sarah( the youngest) Passed away! cry Juliette and Romeo followed her example, and passed away too! I Picked Alice as the heir, But I wish I did Percy! He's so Adorable! While here's a pic of Alice and Hubby, Bot!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/26/10 04:18 AM

Thanks! I'll share it if anyone would like it. I really liked SavannahRaine's new 3rd level kitchen, FlyersfaninNV Spring Master Bedroom and thanks to txmom2 I found Moonlyght's Bluey bathroom. So I tweaked them just a bit and put the new house together.

Your Alice looks like my Eva. smile She may be inheriting the house if I can get her to stop answering the door! She's already brought 2 children home! LOL!
Posted by: Jhanny

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/26/10 04:36 AM

Poor Fraelas was swimming and playing way too much! She was exhausted, even before dinner time! Have to wake her up soon! It's only 7:42 PM where I am, (and them) We have dinner late. Hee.

Posted by: ShadoeDysteria

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/26/10 03:12 PM

Hi!
So, I'm Ashley, new.
Sorry for just jumping in, but, I figured I'd reply to your topic/subject thing.
I've been playing VF since it came out, but, I finally broke and bought it. SO, now, I have a woman named Kimmi (I changed her name, but, I can't remember what I changed it from) and a man named Jasper (Which, is lucky, because, I am incredibly in love with my name; the game gave it to me). She's about two years older than him, and, even though it's two years in the marriage they've just had their second child.
Stephen, originally Phantom, the boy, is the oldest; Two. They just had Portal, and, I'm thinking about renaming her Naomi, because, I really don't like that name for her.
Well... Other than having some glitch that caused me to get way more points that I was supposed to have, nothing much is happening! In fact, I was just on my way to visit them. I have a sort of obsession to the game, so...

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/29/10 01:41 AM

YAY! Look what Eva just got!
Posted by: brand1l3n

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/29/10 04:47 AM

I've been playing VF for a while, and had been working on getting either a Rainbow-Hair or Blue-Hair family. Getting them the right husbands was taking forever, naturally. Then, just recently my comp crashed, and I had to reinstall everything, so I lost all my progress.

But then, guess who I got on my first game? A Blue-Hair. XD And if that wasn't great enough, the very first proposal she got was from the guy I'd been trying for for so long on the other game! XD Then, their first 2 kids were a Spike-Hair and a Blue-Hair!

So, I guess computer crashes aren't all that bad after all. smile Now if only these two would give me twins or triplets.....

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/29/10 02:28 PM

Sorry to spam, but, since I've posted last:

Children had: Christopeh, Liam, Ashton
Children adopted: David
News!: Portal ended up being Pimmie
Children in school: Stephen and Pimmie
Ages -
Kim - 47
Jazz - 45
Stephen - ?
Pimmie - ?
Liam - 17
David - 17
Christopeh - 15
Ashton - 13

All two years apart wink
Posted by: A_happy_mom

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 08/04/10 05:57 AM

Hi, everyone. I'm new here, nice to meet you guys.
I saw this thread as I was exploring the forum, so I thought I'd share something.
I'm now on my 2nd generation. My very first adoptee was named Midori, a translator. She married with Minoru, a man who was 3 years younger than her, and a chewing gum designer. They have 4 children: Mamoru, Yuuki, Miiko and Yuuichi(all natural). Mamoru and Miiko look exactly like their mom and dad. But Yuuki and Yuuchi (they're both boys) don't look that much like their parents, but they look alike. They're good boys and girl, and all have good jobs.
Both Midori and Minoru mastered their jobs in their early sixties. and And they passed away in their late sixties. And then Miiko, the third child and the only girl in the children, took over the house. She was 24 when that happen, and she becomes a tool maker. She then married to a man named Tappei, a fairy tale writer, 26 years old. They now have 2 children, Kaoru (6 years old) and Aoi (still a baby). Both are beautiful and cute girls like their mom.
Well, that's all for today. I'll get you guys any news when I have time.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 08/22/10 09:47 PM

I'm making an Office family! laugh

Mom: Pam

That's it so far, just started it. I'm making the husband Jim, and their children random names. If something strange happens and I only get boys, I'm naming one Michael, otherwise I'm naming their first girl Jan. It's gonna be aweshum! (LOL, naming ugliest one Dwight!)

Also expiramenting with rainbow-head Rayna!

EDIT:

Mom: Pam Helpert
Dad: Jim Helpert

laugh Progress!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 08/25/10 06:22 PM

Jozy, cool idea! I'm sure it's spelled Halpert, though.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/04/10 02:14 PM

I noticed that right after I posted it. xD And thank you!
Posted by: AmyPearl3

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/06/10 03:50 AM

I am on my first generation. I am married. I have had a single child. Then I got twins. But on the down side.. They are all boys.. I want girls... frown

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/06/10 04:16 AM

Hobo is waiting for his perfect match. He adopted Freese when she was 3 years old. She is now 5. I sure hope his parenting skills improve because he made a meal and sat down and ate it without ever calling Freese to come and eat. If I hadn't brought her to the table to eat her father just may have cleared everything away before she had a chance to eat!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/06/10 04:19 AM

Ahhhhhhhh, just as I posted that I found a touching scene: Hobo was reading to Freese and she fell asleep. Guess his parenting skills are improving after all.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/06/10 02:38 PM

I am on my first generatiom. Amy is a Art Critic and married a guy named Jake who is a Pesto Suace maker. The have had 4 kids and they are all boys. I am waiting to have a girl but that doesnt seem likely. I have had twins only once. Wish me luck on getting a girl... grin
Posted by: JerryN

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/06/10 04:42 PM

Good luck on getting a girl. I'm new to this game and mine just got married. Right now having a oven fire. How do you put it out?

Never mind. Solved that emergency. Family still just growing slowly....which I really like

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/06/10 05:22 PM

Welcome to Virtual Families AmyPearl3 and JerryN! smile I am certain that you will have many hours of fun growing your Virtual Family! Be sure to check out the Collections and Trophies buttons in your game to help guide you. smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/06/10 06:36 PM

Thats my Family Tree!!

Thats my family celebrating Jakes promotion.
Mom: In red with baby boy.
Dad: Happy cuz he got a promotion xD
Greg and Blake: Twins.
Erik: The boy in the middle with the black shirt.
Paul: In moms arms.

I am sorry about the glare on the screen.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/06/10 07:33 PM

Wow AmyPearl3, all of your boys look the same. LOL! You might want to look here for info on how to use your computer to take a screenshot of your family. Easier than using a camera and the resulting image is great. smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/06/10 07:35 PM

I used my MP3 camera... xP Sorry again but I really couldnt care less about the glare.. I had to puase it..

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/06/10 08:55 PM

No worries, just wanted to let you know about an available option. smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/06/10 09:50 PM

On the right is one of the twins [green shirt] and Pual.
The 2 in the middle are Erik and Jake [dad] then on the left it is the Mom and the other twin.

I will post again once I have 6 kids possibly..

I just had a duaghter. Her name is Anika. I am gonna name her Ani.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/07/10 10:53 PM

Hehehe.. Look at this!

The Family Tree. laugh

Then here is the family listening to their mommy reading a story. laugh Arent they just adorable!!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/11/10 11:11 PM

Hobo is turning out to be a really good single dad! Here he is dancing with Freese on a rainy day. Too cute!!! Earlier he read her a story. smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/14/10 01:54 AM

Freese went off to college last night so Hobo decided it was time to get married. He married Pinki and right away and, just as quickly, they had triplets!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/14/10 10:56 AM

He'll probably be more help to Pinki than most new fathers with triplets!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/17/10 12:17 AM

LOL! The triplets are now 3 years old. Hobo was such a great help with them that he and Pinki just had a set of twins! That makes a full house!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/17/10 10:24 AM

Congratulations! And all the boys are alike, too!

Often, when parents marry later than usual they'll only have one or two children. They've managed to have five in only two tries! Very efficient! cool

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/17/10 06:42 PM

"Cookie" family: Callie is now 56 (and at level 6 of her career), her husband Marcor is 55 (at level 6 of his career too). Their six children (son Stephetto, daughter Margesse, son Francozo, son Legend, son Gepory and daughter Emma) are all at college now.

"Os Bichinhos" family: Carrie is 51 and on level 5 of her career. Her husband, Paulono, is 52 and at level 6 of his career. Their oldest three children (daughter Priscilla, daughter Jessie and son Beezo) are at college. The youngest three (son Farquaad, aged 18, son Gormogon, aged 16, and daughter Bilquis, aged 7) are still at the house.

"Jo" family: Romaine and Logan are both on level 6 of their careers now, and both aged 53. Their five oldest children (daughter Lucille, adopted son Steve, son Peter, daughter Frederica and daughter Marjorie) are at college. Their youngest (daughter Francesca, aged 16) is still at home.

"Fred Fredburger" family: Saphesse and Kelvin died at the same time - she was 62 and he was 59. Their second child, Deirdre, is now living at the house. She's 29 and still unmarried (and has rejected 3 marriage proposals so far). She's a level 2 Soap Inventor.

"Sachinha" family: Longo (49) and Feia IV (50) are both on level 4 of their careers. Their oldest three kids (daughter Sixy, adopted daughter Sachita and daughter Ronrom) are at college. Their son Miaó (18) and adopted daughter Si (9) are still at home. They had another son, Mimado (between Miaó and Si in age) but he was taken to Europe to be a star.
Posted by: horsecrazy123

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/20/10 09:22 PM

Hmmmm let's see: mine died. I have the app on my ipod but neglected my little family. Somehow my VV2 tribe survived...and reproduced at an outragous rate. it took about two days to reach max population
Posted by: hale

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/24/10 07:21 AM

My family received 1 million dollar's when they first had triplets. Has anyone else had this happen

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/24/10 07:31 PM

"Cookie" family: Marcor died at 58 and Callie at 62. Their son Stephetto (28) is now living at the house, along with his wife Gallia (30), daughter Lucola (5), daughter Dollar (4) and twin sons Tiny and Bingono (still babies).

"Os Bichinhos" family: Paulono died at 57 and Carrie at 61. After Bilquis went to college (she was only 17 at the time of Carrie's death), the oldest child, Priscilla (now 26) moved back into the house. She married Seven (now 28) and they have a son, Sandy, still an infant.

"Jo" family: Logan died at 59 and Romaine at 60. Their son Peter (30) married Katherine (28) and so far they have five kids: twin daughters Jennifer and Faye (6), son Brett (5), son Calvin (3) and daughter Delilah (2).

"Fred Fredburger" family: Deirdre (now 41) eventually married a man named Gepono (now 40). They had six kids: daughter Mireille (12), son Reid (10), son Timotei (7), twin sons Feivel and Einion (4) and son Aneirin (still a baby).

"Sachinha" family: After their youngest kids went to college, Feia IV died at 58 and Longo died at 60. Miaó came back to the house (he's now 23). He soon adopted a boy, Cebolas (now 3) and then married Feia V (now 25). They just had a child together, a son named Bolsudo.
Posted by: AngelaBee

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/28/10 12:16 AM

Mom=Lilia (41)
Dad=Jordan (39)
Kids=
Lucy (18 soon off to college!)
Ella (Born Rosesse.16)
Liliette (15)
Annika (7)
Baby Lucia(With big sister Lucy, I'm changing it to Quinn!)
Lilia and Jordan got married then they found Lucy at the front door.(Her name was Buchetta!) Then they had Rosesse. Named her Ella.Then Lilette,Annika then Lucia. It's quite awkward because Lilia and Jordan are brunette, Lucy (adopted) is blond. Ella,Lilette and Annika are all reddish-brown heads. Then Lucia, who is Jordan and Lilia's biological kid, Is a splitting image of Lucy with blond hair!
Does that mean Lucia(Going to be Quinn) is rare?
-thanks

best friends are one soul living in two bodies
Posted by: Midii

Your family NEWS! - 10/02/10 10:43 AM

What's new in your family? Any news?

My mom and dad just had twins (at 40 and 41). The eldest is going off to college, and my 10-yr old won a beauty contest.

Posted by: Nora Willow

Re: Your family NEWS! - 10/02/10 09:19 PM

Hmm well, where to begin?

Mom and Dad have hit the 60's and there are no kids at home, only their dog. I try to make them excersize, for their health and all, and Im putting them both on a diet... not much to report but maybe some more news soon, eh?

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/03/10 04:26 PM

"Cookie" family: Stephetto is now 44 and on level 6 of his career. His wife Gallia is 46 and on level 4 of hers. Their two oldest children, daughters Lucola and Dollar, have already gone to college. Still at home are their twin sons Tiny and Bingono (17), son Pierico (15) and daughter Peni (12).

"Os Bichinhos" family: Seven is 44, Priscilla is 42. They're both on level 5 of their careers. Their kids (all still at home) are: son Sandy (16), son Lenny (15), daughter Morwanneg (11), son Father (9) and son Beelzebub (5). A sixth child (a son named Benedetto) was taken to Europe to become a star a long time ago. He was between Lenny and Morwanneg in age.

"Jo" family: Peter is 46, his wife Katherine is 44, they're both on level 5 of their careers. Their four oldest children (twin daughters Jennifer and Faye, son Brett and son Calvin) are all at college. The youngest two (daughter Delilah, 18, and daughter Tamara, 16) are still at home.

"Fred Fredburger" family: Deirdre is 57, her husband Gepono is 56. They're both on level 7 of their careers. Only one of their children (son Aneirin, aged 17) is still at home. (The ones that have already left are: daughter Mireille, son Reid, son Timotei and twin sons Feivel and Einion.)

"Sachinha" family: Miaó is 39, Feia V is 41, they're both still on level 4. Their oldest, adopted son Cebolas, has gone to college. The other five kids (son Bolsudo, 17, son Verdocas, 15, son Faffy, 13, son Brinquedo, 12, and daughter Si-Coisas, 9) are still at home with their parents.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/04/10 08:29 PM

Hi,it's been a while..
So Lilette took over the house and married a guy named David. They just had a baby, Fargono. Fargono will be changed to I'm thinking, Brennan.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/07/10 12:28 AM

started a new generation today

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/11/10 03:06 AM

Had to restart the game completely, as, my computer crashed. Started about an hour ago, and, so far I have:

Naomi Alexia Vije - 29
Liam Iean Vije - 26
Marcono Vije (Soon to be renamed Christopeh Jasper Vije) - 1

---

Next it is the Saphona family:

Seraphina Lucetta Saphona (Originally named Lucetta) - 25

And, she's not married.
Ugh.

We're getting there though.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/13/10 12:25 AM

Okay,It's been a long time!
Lilette +David
=Brennan
River (adopted)
Dakota
Cody
Abbie
All boys except for Abbie!
Then Lilette died and Abbie took over.
Abbie married Charlie and just had twin girls! I think they're Emma and Fretta! I will probably be changing Fretta. Not sure about Emma!
I got twins by,
When they were on the bed and started kissing, I repeatedly hit the spacebar about 4 times.(Pause. Un-pause. Pause.Un-pause)
Worked for me!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/17/10 07:50 PM

Java is 61 and her hubby Piero is 60. They have 6 kids, the last of which just went off to college without cleaning up around the house first! I really LOVE the way Java didn't lose her red hair! It's not as bright as when she was younger but it's not grey! Piero looks like a crazed professor with his wild hair! He's actually he's a Vitamin Inventor.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/18/10 10:37 AM

Java is 61 and her hubby Piero is 60. They have 6 kids, the last of which just went off to college without cleaning up around the house first! I really LOVE the way Java didn't lose her red hair! It's not as bright as when she was younger but it's not grey! Piero looks like a crazed professor with his wild hair! He's actually he's a Vitamin Inventor.

Love the wild hair! Is it natural or was he born like this? I'm trying to imagine a kid with that hair. LOL.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/19/10 12:01 AM

Piero came to me as an adult when he proposed marriage to Java. Here's what he looked like in his younger adult days:
Posted by: charitybby

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/19/10 12:17 AM

Hi guys I'm new here but I just thought I would say I love this game, and all of your families are so cute. smile My family right now is in it's first generation (obviously, I just started) and ther parents names are:
Miker (46) & Charity (45) (named after me and my boyfriend :P)=
Daylon (currently 13)
Zack & Henry (TWINS!! I thought they were rare? haha,currently 7)
Breanna (Currently 5)
and new baby.. I forgot the name but it was a boy and I'm going to rename it. I think 45 & 46 is a little old to still have kids.. haha.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/19/10 05:47 AM

This game is GREAT!!! I've been laying it since it first came out nearly 1-1/2 years ago! Wait until you try some mods!!!

Here's little Opus looking all over for daddy. I guess he hasn't realized that mom is holding out for Mr. Right (aka A Perfect Match).

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/19/10 08:44 AM

Piero looks like someone I know. He is a actually a college professor and is sometimes teased for looking exactly like what everyone imagines college professors to look like. smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/19/10 11:06 PM

Thought I would post a picture of my dad Miker (currently 47 I think. maybe older) and son Zack (10) one of the twins. I hope I did everything right and sorry for the white bar at the top, my picture wouldn't move up in paint for some reason smirk Oh and that's Breanna the only girl who is currently 7 I think. And the newest baby was renamed Evan, but was named Merlino to start with. Messed up the pic, I'm gonna try again :P Ok fixed, no more white bar at the top either

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/26/10 11:08 AM

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask something and thought this would be a nice place to post instead of starting a new thread. if you have a response, please can you
Quote:
quote this post and answer?

Does anyone have favorite 'looks' for peeps? (e.g. rainbow haired/blue/blonde etc) my current favorites in my family are: Wifi (funny name, didn't change it cause i thought it matched her husband's name, Router, who has light brown hair tied in braids. i think they look quite sweet. wifi's kid, miranda, also looks nice, she has braids (again!), but hers are blond and tied with red ribbon (wifi's are pink)

Posted by: AwesomePerson

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/29/10 01:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Midii

Does anyone have favorite 'looks' for peeps? (e.g. rainbow haired/blue/blonde etc) my current favorites in my family are: Wifi (funny name, didn't change it cause i thought it matched her husband's name, Router, who has light brown hair tied in braids. i think they look quite sweet. wifi's kid, miranda, also looks nice, she has braids (again!), but hers are blond and tied with red ribbon (wifi's are pink)

My favorite look is one of my families where the grandfather, the twin sons, and the grandson all looked exactly the same. grin

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/29/10 10:13 PM

I always like to adopt a girl with brown hair to start with, but preferences for husband doesn't matter, and kids looks don't really matter either to me.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/31/10 05:05 PM

I think rainbows are great, but they are hard to find. I usally focus on the families and not the looks.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/31/10 06:29 PM

Once my families have all of the trophies in the "Marriage" section I like to set a goal for myself. One was to have an entire family of Spikey's and Rainbows. Having met that goal and carrying it on for several generations I decided to try getting a family from the other end of the Head Chart. Of course I do this by not accepting the first marriage proposal that comes along. I do not start my game over.
Posted by: Brina

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 11/01/10 04:14 AM

My first family just had their third baby. grin

My first family just had their third baby. grin

Brina
Age - 35
Profession - Engineer
Likes - Makeup
Wants kids? - Definitely
Other - Great Aunt Nellie*

Francozo
Age - 35
Profession - Dental Tool Maker
Likes - Insects
Wants kids? - Not really
Other - Aunt Millie*

Akie
Age - 7
Likes - TV, birds
Other - Great Aunt Millie*, Great-Great Aunt Nellie*

Boots
Age - 2
Likes - Flies

Pan
Age - Newborn
Likes - The dark

Brina was my initial adoptee and Francozo was her first marriage proposal. Akie was their first daughter, followed by Boots. Brina has purple dyed hair and Francozo is a blonde, but both Akie and Boots turned out redheads (Boots has darker hair, while Akie's is more orangey) and the latest addition is Pan, who is the first brunette. I can't tell from the family picture if Pan is a boy or girl yet.

Both Francozo'a Aunt Millie and Brina's Great Aunt Nellie aren't characters I adopted, but they sent birthday e-mails with gift cards.

I'm hoping to at least get six kids out of Brina and Francozo, but it takes a little longer after each baby to get another one.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 11/07/10 11:25 PM

Maria was 42 and childless so I decided to marry her off to the next gentleman caller who proposed. Marcozo was the lucky guy and I had them start a family right away. I barely got them to squeeze in child #5 before Maria turned 50, she was 49. Here is Maria and Marcozo with their children:
Maria is 55
Marcozo is 56
Bengone is 13
Cooper is 11
Montana is 9
Comet is 7
Friday is 6
She gave birth to all of them.
Posted by: godzgrl4evr

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 11/08/10 03:01 AM

I have two families now. The original started with one female who adopted a girl at the age of 3. She is now in college and the woman married her first husband at the age of 51. They are both between 56 and 58.

The second family married young and got pregnant fairly quickly. They had triplets, all girls who are now six years old.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 11/09/10 07:21 AM

Maria passed on this evening at the age of 61. Marcozo is 62 and is raising their 4 children who are still at home. Bengone went off to college before his mother passed. Cooper will be following in his brothers footsteps very soon.
Posted by: angelbonzo

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 11/10/10 06:34 PM

ive just updated VF to the new version and it deleted all my families! i had rainbow hair peeps too frown so ive started over now with tilly who has purple hair, shes just married juni who has red hair smile
Posted by: My ChemRo

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 12/07/10 11:40 PM

I so sad frown My Ipod was a month ahead of itself so I reset the date and time to a month before then when I went into my Virtual Families the mother (Soonia) and her daughter (Twinkle) had died because I had 'been gone' for a month. On the bright side...now they have 1 million dollarS?? O_O but its still so sad!! -tear-
Posted by: squishy

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 12/23/10 01:12 AM

I have 2 families going on at the same time, i did have 3 but my originial, and favourite, sadly died out frown. Anyway, my 2nd family is on their 5th generation, and currenly have 2 children, one adopted and 1 their own. Their own son has gone to college, and they recently adopted a 3 year old boy. They are an elderly couple of 60 years old. My 3rd family are a young couple with a little boy and a baby girl. They are 4th generation.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 12/23/10 11:54 PM

I had Raina, and she was getting really old and all the guys that proposed were really ugly... Lol....
Then Evan came along and then they both got really, really sick! sick
I tried soooo long before finally twins Brianna and Bryn came along. Soon after Bronwyn came, then Benjamin, then Bailee and finally Belle. (you can see I named them all B's)
And about that red ball..... I had it, then I came back the next morninig and it was gone! mad
Does anyone have any suggestions where it might be?
They are the 10th generation.
Posted by: IzzyJ5

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 12/24/10 01:39 PM

I'd like to know about the red ball too. I had it one time and it bounced into the backyard and I never found it again. frown
Posted by: caitlin414

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 12/26/10 07:59 PM

My first generation:
Mom- Maresse (34)
Dad- Merlino (32)
Kids: 1 boy named Francozo, 3 girls named Mysti, Dora and Viva. Francozo is 7, mysti and dora are twins and they are both 4, Viva was just born 10 minutes ago!
Posted by: Oreocreme

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 12/29/10 01:50 AM

I had something funny happen in my family today. They have two kids, a biological daughter, age 12, and an adopted son, age 11. I wanted the parents to have another baby so there will still be a child in the house when the older two leave for college. Immediately after their new baby son was born and the family members were still celebrating, the mother ran into the bathroom and jumped on the scale to check her weight! I guess she was concerned about losing those extra pounds from her pregnancy! laugh

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 12/29/10 02:33 AM

Try looking in the same place that you first found it. That's where I always find mine. smile
Posted by: anastasiasweird

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 12/29/10 02:56 AM

I Just Got The Full Version On My iPhone! I Created A Family Who Had Triplet Boys And One Girl. I Went On And One Of The Triplets And The Daughter Had Died frown . So I Created A New Family And Adopted A Rainbow Haired Girl Named Lola She Got Married And Now Has A Daughter Named Pixel Who Is A Red Head. Her husband Is A Brunette.
Posted by: angelbonzo

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 12/30/10 05:54 PM

ive never had the red ball! ill have to keep my eyes peeled!
Posted by: stonzee

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 12/30/10 08:48 PM

I have a 2 year old that is very appearance oriented.
She did the following, in this order:
1) admiring self, 2) measured height, 3) squeezing pimple, and 4) checking outfit.

She's two. She doesn't have pimples and she's short. lol
Posted by: FlyersfaninNV

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/02/11 06:37 PM

My family had back to back twins and the first look like the dad the second look like the Mom

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/02/11 08:28 PM

That's because both parents are equal on the "heads chart". They may also have children slightly above or below their place on the chart. Then there is the "rare" child, one who is not close to the parents on the head chart.

Here's a piece of the head chart showing your parents:
Posted by: mysteryshrimp

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/07/11 07:09 PM

I just had my guy become a master Salad Packager, at the age of only 58.

Not impressed, you say? You say you've beaten that with practically every generation you've had? Well, fair enough, but mine did it without upgrading his kitchen! Hah! Impressed yet? Not really?

Well, there's something else I should probably tell you:

Dislikes running! His wife beat him to master by about 6 years while having to stop career development for a rugrat, but he did what I just assumed was impossible.
Posted by: megisawesome

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/07/11 11:13 PM

Can you download new rooms for iPad? I was wondering why everyone elses house looked different...
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/07/11 11:22 PM

Apple's iOS devices do not allow users to access the file system, so you cannot use any of the mods with those versions of our games.
Posted by: Geebeeweebles

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/09/11 05:04 PM

My Family just moved on to the 3rd Generation today.
Mago inherited the house, and soon got married to a nice girl - Decimal.
Already they have had TWINS! Pola and Sandrella (The same name as her Granny!)
I have good hopes in mind for this generation.
And hope to upgrade the Kitchen and Workshop to fastest room soon.
Already done office!

Bye bye-
Gee
Posted by: Iyaluv34

My family!!! - 01/16/11 02:43 AM

My family has four people. Their names are cocoa,kikono,marania and trishia. Marania was an orphan and just came knocking on my door. I felt bad because of this so i took her in. She is really nice and she is the oldest. She wants a lot of siblings to play with but so far she only has one little sister named trishia. Trishia is a new little two year old girl. Marania and trishia are angels. Trishia helps a lot like she takes out the trash and picks up weeds from time to time. Rite now we don't have enough money to get the kids any pets or games to play with in the house. They will just have to find way to play with each other. There will be more to come but for now. Caio for now, iyaluv34 grin
Posted by: Iyaluv34

Part two: my family!!! - 01/16/11 03:30 AM

I just Got a new baby named Marcone. He is the cutest little boy. Marania and Trishia are soooo happy to have another sibling. He is still a baby and can't walk yet so cocoa has to carry him. We are doing the brst we can to earn money and take care of the baby. Till next time. Ciao for now, iyaluv35
Posted by: KelliConolyn

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/17/11 04:34 AM

I love this game its sooo addicting!! laugh I just started out but im not doing that bad, I've already won 12 trophies grin

Mother-Kelli Conolyn

Father-Marc-Andre Conolyn

Children-Alverice Conolyn
Posted by: KelliConolyn

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/18/11 09:17 PM

Update on my family:

Mother-Kelli

Father-Marc-Andre

Sons-Alverice (11) Archilus (4) DeLoss (2)

Daughters-LaZella (9) Fauntella (8) Brikki (2)
Posted by: VFladyaddict2010

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/18/11 11:17 PM

hi,
kelli I can't agree more I a bad addict myself sometimes i don't go to bed just want to play. lol! later my friend an have fun i know u will just as i. lol! sincerely, VFladyaddict2010.
Posted by: PortraitWords

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/30/11 07:07 AM

I'm on my second generation... Had 4 gens on my other laptop, but it crash and I had to start over on my new laptop >_<

So I have 3 families on this one, all second gen. Family number one had triplets! I've never gotten triplets before, all blonde girls. They also had a redhead who looks just like her mom, and they just had a boy. I've never had a family with six children, so once the youngest is about 4 I'm going to try for a sixth child.

In my second family, I'm just a bit frustrated, Mom was repairing the workshop wall. She had a long ways to go, and the compound vanished.
Posted by: Starpop1

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/02/11 07:12 PM

One of my Families just had triplets! It was there first time trying and the didn't have the baby boost. They are Purple haired girls and I will call them Opal, Rosie And Katie.
Posted by: XX viola girl XX

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/03/11 12:03 AM

In my family they just had twins

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/03/11 11:33 PM

I'm on my 4th gen. Theres Ben and Jessy who are the parents and their 4 kids Henry Brianna Jenna and Jo .They all have red hair except Jo who is a blond . I guess she is a rare kid.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/04/11 01:56 AM

I decided to start another family. The parents are both 58 now. So I thought I'd post about them. The secound pic is a heart-warming E-mail from Pasha, their 2nd child.

Flicker: 58
Basilia: 58
Sophola: 15

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/04/11 02:23 AM

That is a touching email. I haven't seen that in my game, although in my 2nd generation, there was a daily email from one of the kids who moved out. Ian & Molly had 3 biological kids, and then adopted Daniel when they were in their late 40s. Since Ian was 2 years older than Molly, I used vitamins, fruit and hand gel on him, figuring she would be safe for awhile. Those things were rarely in the store, so I didn't have enough for them both. My plan backfired, and Molly died at age 60. The three older kids were gone, but Daniel was only 15. My goal then became keeping Ian alive until Daniel was grown and left for college. I was successful. The father & son lived happily together until Daniel left. Although there is no way to prove it in the game, you had to think that maybe Ian was closer to Daniel than to the other 3 because they got through the hard times after Molly's death together and lived alone with each other for 4 "years."

When I opened the game today, there was an email waiting for Ian. Usually the first email of the day was from one of the kids. We have been hearing a lot from the older son lately, so I thought it might be from him, but today's email was from Daniel, who had just left yesterday. It wasn't anything sentimental--in fact, he asked for money! It just made me think once more that he was the child who had the closest bond with his father.

About an hour later, Ian passed away at the age of 68. I now have the tough decision about which kid should inherit the house. It is funny looking at the jobs the kids have. The ones who liked to hang around the kitchen doing dishes and playing cook have kitchen careers. The note that I made about Daniel as a teen says, "Studious computer nerd." He grew up to be a statistician! Did I call that right, or what?!
Posted by: Ashleigh_Marie

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/04/11 06:31 AM

Hey everyone I am new here but here is what is going on in my virtual family:
I have 5 different families
FAMILY 1: mom-Rose (57) dad-Luke (54) and they have one adopted son Edward who is away at college, no e-mails from him yet. Rose and luke tried many times to have a child of their own but even with the baby boost shots they were unable to have a child. Luke I dont think will make it much longer he is getting weak and not too sure why.

FAMILY 2: mom-Amy (51) Dad-Leo (53) they have two sons Marc who is in college and Leo Jr(8)

FAMILY 3: mom-Bree (45) dad -AJ (46) and they have three wonderful children Mysti who is in college, Pauli their son is 16, and they just welcomed another little girl Bella into the family!

FAMILY 4: mom-Ashley (41) dad-Mike (41) and they have two handsome sons Jimmy who is in college and Zach who is 16.

Family 5: dad-Ben (27) Ben is my newest member to my gang he has yet to find that perfect woman and have kids, i am so excited to see how he will do.

these are my families and what is sort of going on in their worlds... i cant wait to hear about yours!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/04/11 06:44 PM

So today, Basilia and Flicker died. It was a tough decision on who was to take over the house, but Pasha's heart-warming e-mail won me over. Will update when the right proposal comes! smile

Edit: She got a good proposal! Inch, a Spice Mixer!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/05/11 09:36 AM

well another update: Rose passed away on 2/4/11 at 9:40 pm and now Luke has passed away on 2/5/11 at 12:40 am only 3 hours after his beloved wife rose... Edward has now officially inherited the house, as he is the only child... I knew earlier this evening when I updated to say that Rose... my first adoptee... had passed i knew it would only be a matter of time before Luke would fallow.

But on the bright side... Mike finally got married to a wonderful lady Maria and they have a son Boots ( whom I am going to re name Bo)... they are doing great!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/06/11 10:43 PM

well a lot has happened since yesterday's post, I now have 3 2nd generation families and only 2 1st generation families. my families now consist of the following people:

CULLEN FAMILY
Edward ( he inherited the house from his father) he married Bella, and they have 3 wonderful children: Renesemee, Emmett, and Alice.

DAVINCI FAMILY
Leo Jr he married Fabania, and they have 2 daughters: Natalia and Sarafina

HOWARD FAMILY
Mistee she married Greg and they just had a son: Kiyohiko

LLEWELLYN FAMILY
Ashley is the only one left int he house now she is a 1st generation family, she is 60 now, her husband Mike passed away last night and they have 2 sons: Jimmy and Zach

STILLER FAMILY
Ben married Beatriz and they have 5 wonderful kids: Becca, Bailey, Brooklyn, and the twins Bently and Bradley, this family is also a 1st generation family.

These are my families.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/09/11 11:31 AM

one of my families had triplets the first time this has happen since i have been playing VF which is a very long time. it tickle me to death an shocked me really. sure i had twins a lot or just one baby but triplets oh i'm so excited. i play and play for hours thats why i'm a VFladyaddict2010 love evry minute of it. smile
Posted by: Geebeeweebles

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/11/11 07:02 PM

Im on my 8th gen, with one family. The parents are now 50 and 51.
They already had 5 all different looks, childeren. Today at those grand old ages they had a little afro boy called Atom.
Im so happy laugh

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/21/11 12:39 AM

My first family is on their 4th Gen. The mom's and dad's names are Jet(mom)and Finn(Dad).They have 6 kids 2 daughters and 4 sons named Graye (daughter)who's in college , Noah (daughter) who in college too . Graye and Noah look alike .Hart(son) who is 8 , Aero (adopted son)who is 6),Robin(son)who is 5 and last Forrest (adopted son) who is 3

My second family is on their 8th Gen. The mom's name is Betty and the dad's name is Buck .So far they have 4 daughters. Bree who is in college, Bretta who is 13, Bulla who is 6 and Bella who is 4.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/27/11 06:20 AM

It is funny how different families have different personalities. The one I am playing right now is different from any of my others. They are 4th generation. Kara inherited the house and married Moss. As soon as he finished celebrating the wedding, he immediately began working on his carreer without me telling him to. He hit level 8 by age 41. Kara did it by 46, but she does a lot of housework, too. Her profile states that she most likes laundry! They have a son & 2 daughters, and the whole family is either working on careers or homework, doing housework chores, or exercising. There is very little TV watching, and I don't think any member of this family has ever relaxed in the hammock, which my other peeps all did. They basically don't relax. They are a family of type A workaholics, and I didn't make them that way.
Posted by: urbncwgl

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/04/11 05:34 AM

Yesterday my family adopted a girl. That night we had triplets . Tonight we had twin girls. We now have 6 children . No wonder the mom is tired

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/19/11 06:35 AM

This is Bretta's last night at home with her last 2 children. They will be off to college first thing tomorrow morning. At age 55 she is still waiting for her "Perfect Match". He will be a Soup Inventor if he comes along before she passes. Bretta has 5 adopted children. Hobbit and Jet were her last 2 and they came one immediately after the other, literally. I accepted Hobbit when he knocked on the door and then there was another knock at the door a split second after accepting Hobbit! That had never happened to me before! Pretty awesome!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/20/11 05:54 AM

As expected, first thing this morning when I opened my game both Hobbit and Jet went off to college. Of course there was an e-mail waiting for Bretta. When she opened it, guess what? It was her PERFECT MATCH! Of course she married Akur, both at the age of 57. They had 4 great years together, 3 of which they shared while I was at work. Then at the age of 61, Akur sadly passed away. Bretta was depressed for a few minutes and then was only a bit blue. She's now 62 years old.

Here are a few photos of their short time together:

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/20/11 05:59 AM

Akur was a hard worker and managed to get to a level 4 in his occupation:
Posted by: Seashall

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/20/11 09:47 AM

Did he start out at Level 1?

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/20/11 11:39 PM

Yes, he started out at a level 1. Bretta is now 65 and going strong. I'm hoping she adopts 1 more child (she adopted all 5 of the others).
Posted by: Pokemontrainer99

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/22/11 11:49 AM

I started a new family as I'm getting a bit bored with my other one.

I adopted Rosola(Programmer) who likes Roses and changed her name to Rose. Then I bought her a career mag which gave her more skill. Then a proposal came from Tiny(Hacker) and they've had one baby called Humph who I will rename.

Rose: Level 1 Programmer, 28, Nursing.
Tiny: Level 1 Hacker, 25.
Humph: Under 2.

Rose:

Tiny:

Family:

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/24/11 11:53 AM

Rose has had two more babies, Logo and Oslo, and she's adopted another boy called Click. She's had one promotion, but she has been nursing. Tiny has had two promotions. I changed Humph's name to Humphrey.

Rose: 30, Level 2 Programmer, Nursing.
Tiny: 27, Level 3 Hacker.
Humphrey: 3.
Logo: 2.
Click: 3.
Oslo: Under 2, being nursed.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/24/11 08:32 PM

They've had a baby girl. Her name is Franola, but I'm going to change it.

Rose:32, Level 2 Programmer, Nusing baby Franola.
Tiny: 29, Level 4 Hacker.
Humphrey: 5.
Logo: 4.
Click: 5.
Oslo: 2.
Franola: Under 2, Being nursed by Rose.
Posted by: LoNoelle

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/25/11 06:31 PM

My family started with a bachelorette by the name is Lucania. She was 33 and single. She didn't mind though, to her it was worth it to wait for her perfect match, although she was admittedly a bit lonely. 2 years after moving into her new home she heard a tiny knock at the door and to her surprise found a child! She couldn't just turn the child away, she herself knew what it felt like to be an orphan, so she adopted him and just like that she had little Fargory to keep her company.
Everything seemed like it was looking up, but as with all stories, the plot thickens. Her job didn't pay much, and she only had 30 dollars to her name. That was when Tu came into the picture. He was far from her perfect match but he was handsome, and he had money. They married almost immediately after Fargory's adoption and though Tu hadn't really wanted children, he was a great father and husband, taking on his new role excitedly, but also with a sense of great responsiblity.
It wasnt long before Lucania and Tu decided to have another child, another boy by the name of Buretto, Fargory couldn't have been more excited. He and his brother played for hours on end. Lucania loved her boys, but she had always wanted a girl, so she and Tu tried for one more baby, and that was when little Karma came in the picture. She was the spitting image of her mother, a real beauty. So beautiful, that at the she of 5 a talent about spotted her playing out front and offered up 500 dollars to take her around the world to be in movies. Of course her parents denied and chased the man away.
The family was the happiest little family you've ever seen. Buretto could always be found in the workshop with dad, while Fargory spent all his time in the kitchen with mom. Karma enjoyed playing office while either parent was browsing the web or reading their email.
Soon Fargory was off to college, follwed by Buretto, and it wasnt long before little Karma left a well.
While they were proud of their children, it was hard to watch them leave, especially on Lucania. At the age of 65 she fell ill, she didn't last long after that. Tu decided not to stay in the house after that. He let the children decide who would take the house, and as always, looking out for their little sister, the decision was made to leave it to Karma.
She had just moved back into her childhood home, and is ready to start a family of her own.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/05/11 06:10 AM

Isn't Paulino a bit too young to be drinking? LOL!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/05/11 07:28 AM

I think it's apple cider laugh

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/05/11 02:14 AM

I decided clean out my old saveGame files but checked the families first to see who they were. One was last opened on June 9, 2010. I thought I might be greeted with peeps laying on the bed waving goodbye to me when I opened the game but that was not the case. Mom and dad were in their mid-50's and their sons Loot and Ice were 16 and 13. Both boys were sick and needed antihistamine, after which their status said 'a bit weak'. So I split the fruit, vitamins and antibacterial gel between them and then they were both peachy. While mom went to the kitchen to make something for the family to eat (there was still 1200 food in the refrigerator), dad sent me the e-mail below! LOL!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/05/11 02:26 AM

Oh my goodness! crazy How did that happen? crazy But at least they're all happy and safe and alive now! laugh smile laugh smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/05/11 02:46 AM

I routinely made copies of the saveGame files at different points in the game in case something happened. Usually I remember to 'pause' the game before making my copy. Looks like I forgot. Oops. After comparing that family to the current family, THAT family was 4 generations ago so after I got them all fed and happy, I deleted the file. grin One might ask why I bothered to feed them at all if I was just going to delete them anyways. The reason is simple... I thought the e-mail dad sent me was hilarious so I had to act on it! LOL! laugh

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/05/11 03:03 AM

Ha! Ha! laugh It's like this:
Guiding Hand: Okay guys, I'm back! It's time to give you something to eat!
Virtual Family: Yay!!!!!
After Meal...
Guiding hand: Right guys, now your tummies are full, you're moving out! Bye!
Virtual Family: But we were gonna watch TV!
Guiding Hand: No excuses! Goodbye!

Of course I'm sure you didn't say it like that! laugh smile laugh smile I'm a huge exaggerator sometimes! Of course I understand why you had to act on that email!
Oh, what's a saveGame file? Is it like saving something on the hard drive? (I'm a Mac user so I don't know about Windows backups and I've never backed-up a game before)

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/05/11 03:30 AM

Mac users also have savegame files (think of them as your families - preserving them). You can find out more about backing them up here. smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/05/11 03:42 AM

Thanks! That was really helpful! smile laugh
Posted by: Hello54321

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/24/11 04:09 PM

I'm on the first Gen

Here are my people and their ages

Matt - 50
Alice - 47
Tom - Off to college
Amy - Off to college
James - Off to college
Benjamin - 18
Ruby- 10
Vulcano - 3
Other Notes:
I have $850.00
Alice is a runner :DD
I will pick Tom for the next generation
Edit:Matt reached 50!I got the lessons of life trophy.
Posted by: Umineko Otaku

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/24/11 08:22 PM

I started my very first family. I chose to adopt Megumi. She has hair in a bun with chopsticks and wears a red dress. I married her to Kenta who has black hair and wears a sweater with khaki pants. They gave birth to a girl named Ren who has messy bluish black hair. She is now 8 years old. They also game birth to a boy named Ryou who has brown hair that almost seems green. He is now 5 years old. I love my little peeps!!

Yes all the names are Japanese because I love Japan! wink

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/26/11 07:39 PM

Updates:
Matt age 57 Level 7 QA Engineer
Alice age 55 level 5 Mail-Order Butcher(Was SO close to level 6 but got the email where she gets reset (GRRR!)
Tom:College
Amy:College
James:College
Benjamin:College
Ruby:18
Ray:10

Also i have $3554.38,6752 Food,and 37/48 collectables Which are:12/12 in the coins-11/12 Picture Pieces,9/12 Nuts and twigs,and 5/12 Bugs. Im on my first Gen. I will chose Tom and what ever he works as i will upgrade that area.I only have level 1 in the work areas.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/27/11 10:43 PM

Matt And Alice Died at the exact same time.Wierd.They were 63 and 61.Matt reached Level 8 before he died.I have taken Tom to generation 2.He is 27 and works as a Knife sharpener.
He is now married.They had a baby boy called Gregozo.
Matt:Age 27,Level 1 knife sharpener.
Akie:Age 27,Level 1 Online Store Opearater
Gregozo:Under 2,I'll change his name to Greg

I also started a new family.Called it the smithers

Kirsty:Age 24 Level 1 Essay Writer,Rainbow hair laugh!.Awesome!
Peter:Age 24 Level 1 Denture Maker.
They tried to make a baby and got......
TRIPLETS!!!!
Kikor:Being Nursed.
Arrow:Being Nursed.
Kikozo:Being Nursed.
I'll rename them when i can

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/28/11 01:36 AM

Triplets? Cool! Today, Legend found the last bug needed. Now all the collections in that game are complete. If only I could FINALLY get a smoking oven in that family then I'd have 2 of 5 games complete! Any secrets or hints for getting a virtual oven fire? I already
Click to reveal..
prevent family members from turning off the stove. laugh

Posted by: IsolaFlower

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/28/11 04:39 PM

welll the way i got a oven on fire was when someone was "preparing a meal" when they have stuff on the stove then drag them away and keep anyone from turning it off...eventually (for me) you'll have a fire

i love my family! oh btw how do you put pix on here?

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/28/11 07:49 PM

You can insert pictures on the forums using the instructions in this post.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/29/11 05:48 PM

here is Molly Fargo Franco Frau Gigolo as a young family

Fargo-Molly-Franco-Gigolo-Frau-Jumbo-Saphia as an older family

Lana Tony Kritessa Magica Paul
and my family ( 4th G) with over 4 million dollars! is Carla Carl Cot Coal Cody Caddy

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/29/11 06:15 PM

So i&#9829;VF, I've noticed some of your family members have the same outfits on. Do you have a type of pattern of fashion regarding your little friends?

My families have been doing fine. I've been trying to make a Jack Sparrow family, but every time I try to, they die easily!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/29/11 08:11 PM

haha well you see they are filthy rich ( note the 4 million dollars) so if i see cute outfits i buy them! the weird thing is that its only the 4th generation! the first generation the dad was a workaholic and its alt+3 on the side numbers &#9829;&#9829;&#9829; ( added) oh my! i guess it doesn't work on the threads :P
Posted by: Umineko Otaku

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/29/11 08:46 PM

This is my first family.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/29/11 11:34 PM

Very interesting on how your family got so rich so quickly in the game.

Looks like even the dog is celebrating the birth of little Luce!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/30/11 02:37 AM

hahah that is too funny! ( before post) yeah i know right...i was suprised...

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/07/11 01:04 AM

Hal and Sandrania got married this morning and right after breakfast they had a set of twins. Now after lunch they had a set of triplets!!! Wonder what they'll have after dinner! LOL! Not quads for sure!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/07/11 07:54 AM

*Update* Baby #6, Epsilon, was born after an "after-dinner nap". That makes 6 children in less than 12 hours!
Posted by: wildlilly

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/10/11 06:03 AM

Wow Mum and Dad sure were busy. Wink Wink say no more....LOL Im glad i dont have a baby each time...

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/10/11 06:20 AM

Yeah...I imagine that Sandrania must be REALLY tired after producing 6 little rascals in a 24 hour period! crazy tired

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/31/11 06:27 AM

Looks like someone is tired! I imagine Atara saying "Dad, you're squishing me!" LOL!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 11/11/11 04:03 AM

is there something wrong with the threads? sometimes when i post i come back and its gone

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 11/11/11 04:20 AM

Nothing is wrong with the threads. When a post is off-topic, or does not follow our guidelines, we remove the post. If you ever wonder why a post was removed, check your PMs. If you did not receive one, please PM me directly. smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 11/11/11 05:41 AM

oh! ok...good well my familes have all had to restart because my computer got a new hardrive frown i had some fammilies that would have had enough money to have their great great great great great grandchildren in the lap of luxury, and not one of them lift a finger! well i guess it'll be a good thing in a way....having a fresh piece of paper, i even named them after book characters!
Does anyone know where lewanda is? she is like my fav modder...haven't seen her around
Posted by: carolann

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 11/17/11 02:48 AM

this is my first post here btw i am sooooo addicted to vf i name my families after tv shows my fav is the walton (they have lots of kids lol) we are on the 10 generation elizabeth has 5 kids all boys when i figure out how i will upload a pic

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 11/17/11 07:35 AM

Hello carolann. Welcome to the forum. I too LOVE Virtual Families! Some of my families are in their 40+ generations! laugh You can find instructions on uploading pics here on the FAQ page. Just click on the [+] Can I attach a file to my post?

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 11/22/11 11:16 PM

welcome to the forums carolann! i like the waltons too:) i wish i was as far along as you guys with my families frown darn computer had to break down... oh well im on the 4th gen on most of them now...but i have kinda neglected them ( shame on me i know) and they're depressed..i might pause them all and take a break. i named my first generations after my favorite book called Castles LOVELOVELOVE that book smile anyways this post is getting long smile
Posted by: idasone

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 12/23/11 07:44 PM

i am on my 4th generation in my family and in my third Twinkle had triplets! girl triples! and in my fourth generation 1 boy so far!
also in my 3rd generation Twinkle and Phantom died at the same time and same age...in their 60s!
Posted by: txmom2

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 12/24/11 01:48 AM

My 14 year old kid was just banging dishes in a kitchen with a smoking oven. grin

I'm on my first generation with this family right now, and Pop is spoiled to death and is certaintly going to inherit the house. The parents are Saphella and Bengino, and the kids are Vanilla, Pop, and Meteora. Pop is the only one who inherited their mother's blond hair, and the other two have their father's red hair. They also have a turtle named Tart (which is one of the reasons I want Pop to inherit the house). Vanilla has been off to college for a few game-years now, Pop just turned 14 and Meteora is the youngest at 3.

Pop randomly turned 14 before my eyes as he was going to go play on the lawn. I got a picture of it. (I would post it but I can't figure out how and I'm too lazy. :P) So far he has banged dishes, hid, and played in the sand by himself at 14. laugh

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 12/24/11 02:24 AM

You have a smoking oven??? Oh mannnnnnnnnnnn... 2 of games need a smoking oven! As for posting a pic, it's really easy using the File Manager. Scroll down towards the bottom of this post where it says: "You could also just attach your picture using the file manager" and follow the directions smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 12/24/11 09:39 PM

Lol yeah, got the trophy from that one too! It was just hilarious, he was right next to the smoking oven and just banging dishes like a three-year-old.

Meh... the file is too big to add. Fail.

Pop is now 18 and will soon be going off to college... cry I tried to get him to do more kid stuff, but the closest he got was dancing to the radio - which was still really cute. He is going to inherit the house for sure. I don't think Meteora will make it to college before her parents die of old age. frown I can't believe they're 50+ already... it feels like it was just a few days ago that I adopted Saphella. (Oh wait, it was!)
Posted by: Paige:)

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/01/12 06:39 AM

I have two families...

#1~ Bit(adopted)- 49
Sophie(married)- 48
Kids-
Macro- College
Twins Lilella and Sophina- College
Vulcano- 16
Akania-10
Logica-8

#2~ Soonina(adopted)- 49
Gregico(married)- 50
Kids-
Twins Hacker and Hobo- College
Bingozo- College
Sophella- College
Francory- 15
Jessina- 12

I didn't pick any of the names I have the iPad and iPhone so I can't change them smirk Both of my families are in 1st Gen. because I always have to start over when something goes wrong cry THEY'RE ALL DO OLD. ._.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/04/12 02:17 PM

Originally Posted By: txmom2
Meh... the file is too big to add. Fail.
What format is the file saved in? The best one to use is JPG, which uses compression to cut down the size, usually without much obvious loss of quality. Possibly the worst to use is Windows Bitmap (BMP) which is not only large, but also can't be opened by several browsers.

Most image editing programs can save a file as a JPG; many will also have the ability to resize and/or crop the picture to cut down the file size even more.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/06/12 12:48 AM

I just checked, and it was saved as a PNG. I saved it as a JPG, and now it's reduced enough to post.

Pop and Meteora are both gone to college, and Saphella and Bengino passed away a few days ago. I probably won't start the next generation for a while though.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/23/12 12:23 AM

Even virtual families are feeling the crunch!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/24/12 02:21 AM

LOL, MissKathy!

Wow, I can't believe all that's happened to my virtual family. I had Pop inherit the house, and he married a girl named Laila. They had five children together. Laila died today, and now Pop is alone in the house with his youngest son Burico.

What was really weird is that right before Laila died, she got a promotion, lol.

I also have another family, a green-haired bachelor named Hub. He was 24 when I adopted him, and now he is 31 and is level 5 in his career. Now that he's 31 I'm starting to seriously consider finding him a wife.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/26/12 12:08 AM

Pop just died, cry. And then right after he died there were sunrays everywhere and it looked really peaceful and touching. And now I can't decide whether to have Gregono or Pieror inherit the house, but I have a feeling that it might end up being Pie... I'm not sure why.

Hub is still alone in the big house, but I'm hoping to for a good proposal soon.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/26/12 06:58 AM

So who did you choose to inherit the house txmom2? For me, if I need the Perfect Match Trophy I choose whichever child/adult has a career more likely to come up sooner than later. Some careers seem to be rarer than others. Otherwise I choose based on whatever goal I decide to have my families strive for.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/27/12 12:51 AM

I just chose Pie (Pieror) to inherit. He is the same age as his oldest sister, lol, and his oldest and youngest brother are both 27. xD

I still need the Perfect Match trophy, but I don't intend on waiting too long to get that unless he gets an adoption event, which I'm kinda hoping for. I also am kind of aiming towards the Marry Rich trophy. (Wouldn't it be cool if you got both in one shot?)

He is a BBQ Sauce Creator. His first proposal was from a redheaded girl named Utopia, who was a Soap Maker(Inventor?) with 155 dollars in the bank. I can't remember what her likes/dislikes and preferences for kids were. Oh and she was 20.

Hub is still alone. What amuses me is that he's already at level 5 in his career before he's gotten married, while I spoiled Pop so much that I thought he would never make it past level 5. (He made it to level 7, barely.)

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/28/12 04:07 AM

Hub is still single, but he's not so lonely anymore...

If anyone has any ideas for new names for this little guy, I'm open to suggestions. To be honest, I'm not so keen on the name "Cursor".
Posted by: aliah

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/01/12 02:13 AM

Lol Cursor, I get some like that too. I almost always change the name, I try to keep the first letter.

Carl,
Carlton
Camdon
Cam
Cane
Casey
Charles
Charlie
Chad
Chris

Let us know what you rename your child,

aliah

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/01/12 04:18 PM

Originally Posted By: txmom2
Hub is still single, but he's not so lonely anymore...

If anyone has any ideas for new names for this little guy, I'm open to suggestions. To be honest, I'm not so keen on the name "Cursor".

Curly?

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/01/12 10:43 PM

Curly is a good name cool txmom2. thanks for sharing. So what is Hub up to now, did he find a good mate?

Aliah

"Growing older is obligatory; growing up is optional"

I just read your intro line, now wouldn't it be nice if it was the other way around? Growing older is optional, and growing up obligatory. LOl would make for an interesting world.

aliah

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/02/12 12:10 AM

Hub is now 41, at level 7 in his career, and still single. I really hope I'll find someone for him soon. I'm not sure if I've said this before, but I'm kind of in the mindset that no girl is good enough for him. smile

I think Cursor will end up keeping his name. He's ten now and I'm kind of used to it.

On the bright side, Pieror found a wife... and got really lucky with that, too. (See attached picture if you want to know why.)

They now have three cute little boys. Well, I'm not really sure if you can say they're cute, but Fargolo actually won me 100 dollars in the beauty competition event, lol. They're pretty happy right now.

EDIT: Pieror has now mastered his career, woohoo!

I think I just praised one of the kids for being sick, lol.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/02/12 01:18 AM

A Perfect Match!!! AWESOME!!!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/02/12 02:13 AM

I know! At first I was like, "Wow, the one that would be a perfect match for one guy got sent to the other" then I realized that it was Pie who was the BBQ sauce creator, not Hub, and I felt stupid, lol. And then I got really annoyed because she only would have to have had a few more dollars to get me the Marry Rich trophy too, but oh well. It's still a little hard to believe that I got that trophy so easily!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/02/12 03:30 AM

Thank goodness you didn't pass her up! When I had 5 families going I actually made a list of each single person's career as well as important trophies needed. I'm still in need of a couple of oven fires. LOL!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/02/12 05:31 AM

Hub is getting a little old if he expects to have any children, I hope you will be able to find him a wife soon.

Aliah

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/03/12 01:20 AM

I'm keeping him paused until the weekend when I'll have a better chance of spending enough time with him to find him a good wife.

I'm glad I didn't pass her up, too, MissKathy! She's great for Pieror. They almost never argue, and have had a baby every time - that makes four now. Finally, a little girl!

Irony - she likes BBQ!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/04/12 01:30 AM

It happened again! Pieror just adopted another little boy - who ironically looks like older brother Brunone, who found him at the door.

Also, it appears that strange likes and dislikes run in the family! smile (If you noticed on my other picture that Pieror has red hair and dislikes grass - and red.)

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/04/12 10:03 PM

Stupid edit timeout... *cough*

Hub is now 42, nearly a master in his career, and he has now found a wife!

Her game-given name was Iota, but I changed it to Iana. She is exactly the kind of girl I'd expected to find for Hub... lol.

No perfect match or anything this time around, but she's great for him. I can just picture her going around the house, going "What has this man been doing all his life?!" and then forcing him to finish ALL the house repairs he'd started. Now the birdbath, the walls, the shed, and two of the floor cracks are fixed - all that he had the supplies for. (The hose was already fixed.)

No baby yet, but they'll keep trying.

Edit: I forgot to add that Kristie is now also a master. Hub has mastered his career now, too. They now have the last floor repair kit they need, and a doctor's consultation reports that Hub may need Baby Boost. I'll have to keep that in mind.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/13/12 11:14 PM

Sorry for interrupting your very pleasant conversation, but I happened to notice that you mentioned that your man of the house actually fixed the bird bath. How did you get him to do it? My father figure, Bruno hasn't quite got that one figured out.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/14/12 12:10 AM

This post will help you fix the bird bath, JerryN laugh

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/14/12 12:11 AM

Click to reveal..
Do you have the fountain pump yet? Once you do, you need to put it by the birdbath (sorry if you've already done this part) and drop two adults on the birdbath at the same time. They should have it fixed in a minute or two.

EDIT: Xay beat me to it. :P

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/14/12 04:58 PM

Thank you for your help, it was easy to do. By the way, have any of you found a way to speed up the process of having triplets? I've on my 7th generation and had a number of twins, but no triplets. Any advice?

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/14/12 05:07 PM

Unfortunately, no. Twins and Triplets cannot be forced or made to happen, they are, essentially, random. Just keep trying! smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/15/12 02:26 AM

Originally Posted By: JerryN
Thank you for your help, it was easy to do. By the way, have any of you found a way to speed up the process of having triplets? I've on my 7th generation and had a number of twins, but no triplets. Any advice?

Haha, on my one family, I had the exact opposite problem! Two pairs of triplets and no twins. One thing you can try is
Click to reveal..
baby boost, which increases the chances of having babies and so increases the chance of twins and triplets.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/15/12 07:33 AM

Thanks. I'll give it a try, or two.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/18/12 04:00 AM

I'm amazed my thread is still active after two years. laugh

In my news, I started a new family and the foundress I adopted is Sophie. Her husband is a handsome blonde surfer-boy type named Kita, and they currently have one daughter, Soonesse. She's a little spunky red-head...idk where that came from. Sophie has been having serious issues getting pregnant again, much to all of our displeasure! frown I even threw 175$ out the window for a doc diagnosis to see if she needs a baby boost, but everything came back normal. frown

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/18/12 06:13 PM

Hub and Iana actually did have a baby, a cute little girl named Tiny. She's about, I think 6 now. I can't remember. I have all my games on pause right now for some odd reason - I can't seem to find the time to deal with my families with the extreme lagness of this computer.

I never did mention that I have another family too - I adopted a redhead named Bubbles. She is a Fruit Examiner and got a Perfect match as well - a redhead who looks like Pieror named Micro. They now have three children, surprisingly none of them redheads. The oldest is a little boy named Peanut, thirteen if I remember correctly, and the two little girls Tilde and Pan.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/18/12 10:27 PM

Big news - the family adopted a little girl, Brie. She's a shy little redhead P: And, right after she came into the family, Sophie and Kita tried once more for a baby, not really expecting anything, and a little boy came of it! Yet another redhead, his name is Homer. smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/20/12 01:55 AM

I started my family over completely, and right now I have a girl named Madeline who just got married to a guy named Leo! smile
Posted by: OperaLover

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/10/12 08:47 PM

Help! I have had my family for almost a year. I play with them often. I am in my 22nd generation, have 14 BILLION dollars and still have not had triplets or a career match!!! I have tried the "tips and tricks" I've read about, but nothing seems to work. They are healthy and elated but run a little low on energy. I have never lost a family member except for new generation time. Most of my parents have 6 kids, once in a while twins, but no triplets! Any suggestions? I really getting bored with waiting.
Posted by: halidog

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/10/12 10:15 PM

I'd say baby boost, but that's about it. Other than that, all I can say is that you'd have to be patient and keep us updated smile !

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/10/12 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By: OperaLover
Help! I have had my family for almost a year. I play with them often. I am in my 22nd generation, have 14 BILLION dollars and still have not had triplets or a career match!!! I have tried the "tips and tricks" I've read about, but nothing seems to work. They are healthy and elated but run a little low on energy. I have never lost a family member except for new generation time. Most of my parents have 6 kids, once in a while twins, but no triplets! Any suggestions? I really getting bored with waiting.

For the Perfect Match, when you get a marriage proposal, pause the game and make a backup of it (if you don't know how to do that, look in the FAQs on ldw.com) and then go back to the game and see what it is. If it's not what you want, you can restore the backup and try again until you get a good one. Be warned, this may take a long, long time!
Posted by: TheGnome

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/11/12 01:29 AM

Well I have a strange boy, Craig!! When I praise him, he just keeps waving and waving and ~~~~~~~~. If I left him and went back 2 hours later, he would still be standing there waving at me!! laugh

I have to remember to move him after using that glove and put him back to what he was doing. If I forgot him, the poor kid would starve to death! frown

Has anyone else had this happen to one of their little peeps?? confused

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/11/12 01:31 AM

Yup! What are his likes and dislikes? I think you'll find the key to understanding him there! smile
Posted by: Skyey2000

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/11/12 08:25 AM

Well in my PC version, I have to start over now because after only two generations, the offspring son couldn't have one kid. He went through 3 different wives and died with the last one at 65. I picked him because he was in good health as a kid and the richest of them all(The parents had two sets of twins and two kids after that). He "married for love" at 25 but they couldn't have one kid, no matter how relentless I was. It just bothers me that all I worked for went down the drain because of that boy.
Posted by: red3080

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/11/12 12:01 PM

i had that happen to my family at the 16th gen i tried for a week but they didn't have one kid so i had to start over frown

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/11/12 05:34 PM

Thank you! I will try that and let you know.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/11/12 06:42 PM

Originally Posted By: TheGnome
Well I have a strange boy, Craig!! When I praise him, he just keeps waving and waving and ~~~~~~~~. If I left him and went back 2 hours later, he would still be standing there waving at me!! laugh

I have to remember to move him after using that glove and put him back to what he was doing. If I forgot him, the poor kid would starve to death! frown

Has anyone else had this happen to one of their little peeps?? confused

Yes, I've had that happen too. smile Mine was a girl.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/11/12 06:52 PM

Originally Posted By: OperaLover

When I'm trying to get the Perfect Match Trophy this is what I do:
Click to reveal..
1. Choose someone to inherit the house that has a career that seems to come up in the game more often (definitely not a Rocket Scientist or Fairy Tale Writer in my families)
2. Keep rejecting marriage proposals until age 41 unless that Perfect Match comes around. At age 41 it's about time to marry whether the Perfect Match has come along or not so that at least 1 child can be born to carry on the family.

I don't know of anything to force triplets. I believe they are random in the game. As for the 5 families I have running, 2 of them need an oven fire and my generations are in the 30's. LOL! 1 still needs a Perfect Match. Hope that helps.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/11/12 07:29 PM

Thank you, Miss Kathy. I will try this, also.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/12/12 05:37 AM

Miss Kathy, can you remember if that little girl disliked Jumping?? My boy did/does. I thought perhaps that might be the trouble. I have a Desensitization Kit ready for him if he is chosen from the next generation. The DK wasn't on offer before he left for college. laugh

I think those habits carry over into the next generation, don't they??

If the DK doesn't work, I'll just go back to a Saved Game and choose another one of the Children or it will take forever to get him to stick at his Career without that Praising Glove. laugh laugh laugh

It's like a clinic here!! Research, testing and treatment. Now we can even bring peeps back to life! wink

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/12/12 05:46 AM

Yep Jen! Two peas in a pod! Wonder if they're related! LOL! You'll have to let me know if their likes/dislikes carry over as I never noticed.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/12/12 05:48 AM

As for that Oven Fire, Miss Kathy, I have a family that needs one too. I have them as one of my "Bring Back" families.

I had upgraded the kitchen and thought that I would not get an Oven Fire tropy after that. Am I wrong there?? shocked

*Searches madly for Bring Back Jacques* French family, you see!! laugh

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/12/12 05:55 AM

Oh gosh... I hope you're wrong!!! shocked I had even changed the file for the color of the smoke to either a dark red or a combination of red and purple so I would notice more easily when it was smokin'! LOL!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/12/12 05:58 AM

Miss Kathy, I had a boy in one game who Disliked Running - sheesh, he even walked like a 55 year old. frown Good kid though!!

I selcted him to inherit the house in the next Generation and, sure enough, there was Gavin, still going like a snail. He had 2 Dislikes: Surprises and Running. The DK kit only removed the 1st one and a second DK had no effect at all. frown He never learned to walk at a normal rate but he made it to Master in his Career. smile

I became very fond of Gavin the Slow Coach!!! laugh laugh laugh

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/12/12 06:04 AM

My favorites are the runners, especially when it's time to clean up the house or water the flowers! wink Totally not fair that the 2nd DK didn't have any effect.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/12/12 06:12 AM

I also have this, which I thought was very funny. It is from an earlier generation in Waving Craig's family:

The Strange Technical Writer:

Check out his Job and his Dislikes!! laugh laugh
Posted by: renaweir

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/13/12 01:18 AM

I love all the pictures and posts about family life in VF.
Posted by: Skyey2000

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/21/12 04:43 AM

I left my two families alone from last night to right now and they both had famillies with 4 or 5 kids.In fact I left them both with the mothers pregnant. When I just checked now the 3 oldest in the family of four were dead leaving a 4yr old and the parents. The other family of five, the two oldest and the father died leaving the two young kids. I just want to be done with those families because after all that work, all the prospects are gone and I hate when I get stuck with a poor child.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/21/12 05:43 AM

Oh Skyey2000, I am so sorry for the loss of your peeps! cry Do you have any idea of their cause of death? Check the refrigerator... they may have starved to death. Another possibility is that they were ill for sometime. Did you happen to notice the Status of the survivors? Check the surviving members details screen to check their health and fed level. I once forgot to stock the refrigerator and nearly lost a family.

Unfortunate as these events have been, all of your prospects are not gone since you still have a living person in the home. You can choose to carry on with them or choose the Next Generation option which will allow you to choose someone in the current family tree (that did not pass away) to begin the next generation rather than have to restart the game from scratch (unless of course you've already restarted the game).

Good luck with whichever path you choose. smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/24/12 02:37 AM

After my heiress, Inky died, her husband Camillo was left alone in the house as all the kids were off at college. He was hungry but old and too slow to make dinner so I stocked up on bananas and mangoes and candies and fed him until he had been somewhat pulled out of his depression. Then, I gave him a chamomile drink and put him to bed so he could die peacefully in his sleep. What really choked me up was the family dog following Camillo into bed and sitting on top of him as he slipped away :'(

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/24/12 09:14 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh both sad and touching. cry Sometimes my families dogs hate to be separated from them as well, as you can see here. Why wasn't he able to cook for himself?

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/25/12 12:06 AM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh both sad and touching. cry Sometimes my families dogs hate to be separated from them as well, as you can see here. Why wasn't he able to cook for himself?

Dogs are amazing frown and he was so hungry but just so slow I actually thought he might not be able to make dinner in time before like starving. XD

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/16/12 05:25 PM

IM BACK!!! hello my forum friends!! ^.^ i have been gone from the LDW world for way too long! smile
I am now getting back into VF! i love it so much smile i forgot how much fun it was on there!
well i have started an entirly new journey and im naming all of my people after TV shows. Any suggestions? so far i've got Father knows best, the brady bunch, and the BBC show robin hood.
i am back into mods too! i seem to lean towards the tropical feel. i have the tropical escape bathroom and the tropical breeze living room soon to be accompanied by a royal dream bedroom and tropical kids room....i told you i like tropical stuff smile
Posted by: jazzydoo10

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/21/12 06:50 AM

Mom: Jessetta
Dad: Stephi
Sons:
Oldest-Arrow
2nd-Stephozo
3rd-Linux
Daughters:
Oldest-Rubella

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/21/12 05:11 PM

Cool names!
here is a pic of my one family. Gen1

From left to right..
Marian, Robin, Logan, Bobby, Sean

they also had Eve, and Tallis. Who both went to college.
4 boys and 1 girl...poor eve!! lol
Posted by: RachelBridget

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/26/12 02:20 AM

This morning Pauletto's wife Veronica passed away. She was 65. Their two children Uolle (boy) and Saphette (girl) have been at college.

Just recently there was a knock at the door, it was an orphan. So 68 year old Pauletto is now the adoptive single dad of a 3 year old boy named Habit. Luckily Pauletto still seems to be in good health.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/27/12 01:41 AM

has anyone had a loss or death during someone doing a chore? i did my first yesterday while trash taken out.an i wanted to ask what is the oldest parents have had a kid i have a mom an dad 48 an mom 49 that is expecting right now.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/27/12 04:13 PM

This thread discusses people's oldest parents. smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/27/12 11:15 PM

A few hours after I last posted, Pauletto passed away. Habit has been living on his own since he was 3. He's 15 now, and finally old enough to cook his own meals. Luckily I had enough money to keep him going on fruit and snacks. Not sure what's going to happen when he goes off to college.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/28/12 02:26 AM

You don't have to wait for him to go to college. Ever since Veronica passed away you have the option of starting a new generation. To move on to the next generation click the "Family" tab/button within your game and click on "New Generation" at the top of the screen. You will get to choose which child you want to start off the new generation. smile You can wait for Habit to go to college or not, but the game does not move to the next generation on it's own. Once you click the "New Generation" button you can't change your mind.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/28/12 05:23 PM

so! no that i re-installed the game. i came back and a couple had died. they had NO children so i had to start over. luckily i found a rainbow girl without too much trouble. i then got a proposal from someone who was close enough to the bottom for my liking. so i married them and instantly 'paired' them.
I walked away to let them.. do their thing... and when i came back a baby had been born! so i look at the family page to see what head it is...and 3... THREE heads had shown up!!!! TRIPLETS!!! smile
three blonde darlings...i hope they'lll have a rare child in the future but for now im ok with trying to raise 3 little boys smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 04/28/12 11:01 PM

I've brought Uolle (the first boy) home to start the new generation. He's gotten married to a girl named Katiana. Now the two of them have a baby named Hobo. That name cracks me up. I'm currently saving up to get them the kitchen upgrade.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/17/12 12:31 PM

one of my couples just had triplets first time right after marriage. 3 girls.
Posted by: Tasony

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/18/12 05:21 PM

Hi by any chance do u know how to put out a burning dryer or over? I have try to place my Lppl in all the places that would make sense but nothing
Posted by: kissy06

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/18/12 05:38 PM

Take your peeps over to the shed above the workshop. The little red things are fire extinguishers. Drop them on one and they'll put out the fire. laugh
Posted by: Tasony

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/18/12 06:34 PM

I haven't open the shed yet :-/
Posted by: kenkat

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/07/12 04:06 PM

Here's what's going on with my family... I will post with more soon.
Family Members
Jack (adoptee), Age 29
Amelia (wife), Age 31
And the newest addition to the family, Oliver, Age 2!

Posted by: Appy

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/08/12 09:05 PM

How do I buy the different themes such as tropical?

How do I open the shed?

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/08/12 10:48 PM

The themes you are referring to (tropical, etc) are not items that can be purchased. They are user created modifications to the game. Please see this post for more details, but notice that certain devices do not allow the installation of mods.

Puzzles (including the shed) have answers here. smile
Posted by: Amber-13

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/10/12 08:18 PM

Hello, I'm new to writing here blush, I have 13 years and I am Peruvian so my English is not very good laugh . I played VF since 1 month and a half, had a VF 6 generations but ruined my computer and erased everything frown. Well I have a family of 6. Triplets, Emmett, and Edward Embry, and a daughter, Dakota, which is still a baby. This is my second generation in my new VF.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 06/11/12 11:25 AM

Helo Amber, welcome to the Forums!! smile Your English is very good.

I have been playing VF for much longer than you (since it first appeared) and still love it.

I hope you will visit the Forums often and tell us about your game and your little families. smile

Jen. @->-->----
Posted by: Babyhoarder

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/18/12 07:26 AM

I'm on my second generation in my first family! My first generation had a six children and only one was a girl named Fate. She inherited the house and is now married with 4 kids. One of them was adopted. P.S I don't know how to give them a name! Everyone keeps talking about naming the family but I can't and hate some of their names!
Posted by: moonstone722

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/18/12 05:20 PM

Hello,

One of my kids dug a hole in the garden. How do I fill it up?

Thank you!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/19/12 07:28 AM

There's no need to do anything. It'll get filled in by the time you next open the game.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/20/12 05:27 PM

Thanks Arnie, dad and one of the kids filled it.

What do you do if members of the family are "not feeling fresh". My family ranges from ecstatic to not feeling fresh.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/20/12 06:07 PM

The Search ability in the upper right of the forums is a valuable tool for locating answers to many questions. smile This thread has the answers you are looking for.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/20/12 10:16 PM

Brilliant, thank you!
Posted by: VFrocks

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 07/31/12 10:14 PM

But you don't have to fill it up. If you see a child playing in the yard then follow them
but do not disturb them then you'll be pleasantly and surprisingly rewarded.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 08/01/12 12:44 PM

Hey I was just wondering could someone help in one of my families on the second generation because my 58 year old dad, Francino is sick in bed. I dont think he has a cough or bad stomach or a cold or any thing like that he once said feeling dizzy and he keeps moaning and crying out, even when I'm not touching him (he does it even more when I pick him up.). I don't know what to do with him. I'm scared he will die.

He is married to Stella (59), who inherited the house from her past family. They have five Beautiful redheads, Sandresse (college),Havoc (college), Atlas (16), Samba (adopted 15) and Deb (11) they are all elated except Francino who is not a bit sick it says quite sick.
Help! I will update on my family and my other one soon.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 08/01/12 06:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Babyhoarder
I'm on my second generation in my first family! My first generation had a six children and only one was a girl named Fate. She inherited the house and is now married with 4 kids. One of them was adopted. P.S I don't know how to give them a name! Everyone keeps talking about naming the family but I can't and hate some of their names!
hi you can only change the names on a computer or laptop not iPad or iPod touch or iPhone if you have a computer press on detail, select the character you want to rename and click on their name then you can type the new name.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 08/01/12 06:53 PM

Hi VFrocks, sounds to me like dad should have a doctors consultation right away, he sounds pretty sick. I hope he has a speedy recovery. smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 08/01/12 08:37 PM

thank you MissKathy,will do. Have any of yours ever got sick like that and if so how did you help them? Did they survive? I will post what the doctors consultation says straight away. cool

I have two family's, the Roberts and the Baxters, here is my update on them:

The Roberts:
I adopted a handsome little man, Crisone Roberts who married a lovely lady called Brania, and had a little boy called Kin. Sadly, Crisone passed away and left kin to inherit the house. He soon married a beautiful Peta and had an adorable little boy named Bono. At the moment they are trying to make a baby and the family bigger because they both definitely want kids and Bono is soon going to college as he is 18.

The Baxters:
I once adopted a young man named Nugget. He married a pretty little Penniana and they had a baby boy named Tonic, another boy called Artetto, a son called Akino, twin girls Omega and Stella then a little boy named Artory. Unfortunately, Nugget died along with boys Tonic and Akino. I chose Stella to inherit the house and she married Francino, who. Is sadly sick in bed. They have five children, daughter Sandresse who is now in college with her little brother, Havoc and younger sister, Atlas. Soon following in her big sister's footsteps is adopted 18 year old daughter, Samba. Youngest 15 year old Deb has a little time to go before she is in college but she is quite happy at home, too. Stella and Francino are trying for another baby but I doubt they will get it as they are in their early 60's.
grin
More updates coming soon!

P.s. how do you upload pics from the iPad?

News update, Adopted Samba has gone off to college!

cool ~Amber~ laugh

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 08/02/12 01:43 PM

News update! Sadly Stella and Francino BOTH died last night as te only one at home w as Deb, she was depressed straight after! I chose her to inherit the house and she is awaiting a marriage proposal. Bono went to college!

Deb married a man named inch and they tried to have a child but they didn't have one unfortunately.

More news soon!
Posted by: kenkat

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 08/07/12 08:32 PM

Well, I am on the 12th generation of my family, and right now here's what they are...
Tech, Dad: He is 36 years old and has six children with wife Elsa. He likes shaving and does not like peanut butter.
Elsa, Mom: She is 37 years old and is married to Tech.
Burca, 14: Just like her dad, Burca loves to shave! However, she does not like roses.
Freckles, 12: Freckles is a beautiful girl!
Nappa and Briana, 11: They are adorable twin girls!
Vulcano, 9: He is Tech and Elsa's only son. Very unfortunately, Vulcano does not like sleeping.
Katy, 4: She is the youngest in the family.
They also have a pet cat!
More to come! grin

Posted by: 2q2bforgotten

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/03/12 10:23 PM

Currently I am on my 7th generation. My peoples' names are, Kikone(dad), ELizabeth(Mama), Brunor, Lota, Gary, and Jerry.

I did NOT mean for this family characteristic to happen(lol).

Redheads!!

They prefer for me to call them auburn grin

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/04/12 08:10 AM

Are they the Weasleys in disguise? laugh
Posted by: Lucinda24

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/07/12 01:02 AM

How on earth does your house look like that? I have Virtual Families on my laptop and phone. My house just looks basic.
Originally Posted By: 2q2bforgotten
Currently I am on my 7th generation. My peoples' names are, Kikone(dad), ELizabeth(Mama), Brunor, Lota, Gary, and Jerry.

I did NOT mean for this family characteristic to happen(lol).

Redheads!!

They prefer for me to call them auburn grin

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/07/12 05:17 AM

Hi Lucinda24. The house in the image is a user created modification to the game (aka Mod). You can find out more about them in this post. smile
Posted by: boet

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/08/12 09:07 PM

This is my very first playing VV Family and still at first generation. The parents are now both 47 and their careers are in the Kitchen. Cocktail Inventer and Chewing Gum Designer;). They now have 6 children due to one set of triplets - 2 sons and 3 daughters :0 which is good as they are both "definitely" on children smile Waiting on Duct tape still but the shed is open, bird bath pump installed, and a few cheaper house upgrades: Air Purifier, Bathroom Upgrade with scale and radio. The parents make 108 and 105 salary.

This is a fun game. Wish the iPad version allowed more than one family. Sigh...
Posted by: ekbizin

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/22/12 08:19 PM

Hi, I'm new to the forums, but I have been playing Virtual Families for a while now. Currently I have three families:

Family #1(First Generation):

Maddie is 39 years old and a novice recipe inventor. She married Ken who is a dressmaker, and together they have two children, Seth and Mae, ages 12 and 9.

Family #2(First Generation):

In this family is Rumour, who is 25 years old and beginner art critic. She is married to Randall who is a census taker. Right now they have one child, a son named Malibu who is currently a baby and will be renamed Rory as soon as he ages.

Family #3(First Generation):

Meet Griffin, of our third and final family. He is 26 years old and is a novice dressmaker and is happily married to his dream girl Valley, who is also a dressmaker. They just recently welcomed a baby boy named Buzz into the family.

Update!

Meet Annie, the founder of my 4th virtual family. She is currently single, looking for Mr. Right.

Will get a picture uploaded later.

Another update! Annie just got married to a guy I called Roscoe. He is a dressmaker(man, seems every guy I get has a profession related to dresses).
Posted by: ekbizin

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/23/12 03:33 PM

Haha, something hilarious just happened on the game. Annie walked over to the scale to check her weight and then went to the treadmill to work out.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/24/13 03:44 PM

Hy Recently i started playing vf1 again only to find out that my peeps havent died! The Byrnes family are very much alive and kicking! They seem to have an closet orginsation addiction though. They constandly clean it!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/30/13 10:35 PM

I have also just recently started Playing VF again as well and remember that I had the same thing happen to me a while back.. I had returned to my game maybe more then 5 months later to find that my peeps were 40 and still running around in almost all of my files! it was strange that they hadn't gone hungry... but they sure had money to boot! sadly we recently had our hardrive replaced and so I gotta build up my resources again!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/24/13 05:55 PM

After a really long time without playing VF, I reinstalled the game in this laptop and decided to finally stick with one family until I'd earned all 100 (well, 101) trophies. I've never managed to get more than 84 in previous families, so I'm still wondering if I'll succeed this time.

Things are going along nicely so far, though. Started the family with a blue-haired girl, Ketose, whose daughter Kinetics inherited the house. Kinetics' daughter Psicose inherited the house in her turn, as did Psicose's son Plasmid. Then Plasmid's daughter Ytterbium was the next one to take over, followed by her daughter Tyrosine.
Tyrosine is still alive at age 61. Her husband Plutonium recently died at age 63 after being the first peep in this family to reach the top of a career (Engineer). Tyrosine is on level 7 of hers (Fruit Examiner), though I doubt she'll live long enough to reach Master level. Their oldest two children, daughter Sucrose and son Cisplatin, have been in college for a very long time now, and only the youngest child, 17-year-old daughter Beryllium, remains at home.
As soon as Tyrosine dies and Beryllium leaves for college, Cisplatin will be the one to return to the house.
Concerning trophies, I have 81 so far. Most of the ones that are left will only take a long time to gain, but are doable. The perfect match one will probably be the trickiest one.
Posted by: JesseGirl

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/26/13 12:00 PM

Hey,Here is a quick story about my family
First there was Diskette then she married Francono they had 6 kids
Twins,Lola and Bubbles then she adopted Bengor then she had another baby Francone then they adopted Brola and had their last child Dico!
Recently Diskette died and I gave the house to Lola since she was the only one who wanted kids so Francy and Dico moved out.
Lola married Click and they had one child Peanut.
----------------------------------------------
When you write your story,don't let others hold the pen.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/26/13 02:27 PM

Tyrosine died at 62, and she never did get to reach the top of her career. Beryllium went to college shortly afterwards, and Cisplatin returned to the house, with a brand new job as a Spice Mixer. After 5 in-game years or close to it, and rejecting 5 marriage proposals...he got a proposal from another Spice Mixer, later renamed Diakinesis. I think I even said "oh my God, no way" out loud when I saw what her job was! I've been playing this game for years, with multiple families, some going to 20 generations or so, and I had never earned the Perfect Match trophy before! laugh
They now have 2 children, a 5-year-old son, Peptide, and a newborn daughter (I haven't decided what will her new name be yet). Cisplatin is now on level 6 of his career, Diakinesis on level 3.

Oh, and the funny thing? They do seem to be perfect for each other, same job, feel the same way about having kids (Would Be Nice), but there's something they'll always disagree on. Cisplatin was born with "peanut butter" as one of his likes, and his wife dislikes it. XD
Posted by: Simsane

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/26/13 06:15 PM

I commented about the Perfect Marriage in another topic, but I will here too. That's so terrific! I would probably about fall off my chair if I ever saw that! smile

Unusual names -- are you a researcher/doctor/pharmacist in real life? No matter, but you definitely choose very unique names. wink

Oh, and that's funny that one has a like for peanut butter and the other has a dislike for it. Just too funny!:D

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/26/13 06:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Simsane
I commented about the Perfect Marriage in another topic, but I will here too. That's so terrific! I would probably about fall off my chair if I ever saw that! smile

Unusual names -- are you a researcher/doctor/pharmacist in real life? No matter, but you definitely choose very unique names. wink

Oh, and that's funny that one has a like for peanut butter and the other has a dislike for it. Just too funny!:D

Thank you - I'm still amazed at finally having this happen in game, after having so many peeps from previous generations and families reject dozens of proposals with no success. I always had to end up marrying them to the next prospective spouse that came up because they always got too old. Even though the odds aren't that terrible as odds go (less than 1% chance, I think?), from what I've read in this forum, it still seems to be pretty rare. smile
I'm studying biochemistry at college, so I like to give "science-y" names to my virtual people (and sims) every once in a while. Some scientific terms make interesting names. wink

Just checked the family a while ago, the daughter has reached age 2 and I renamed her Blastocyst. Unlike her brother and parents, she had no predetermined likes, so I took care with that with an encyclopedia from the store. She now likes vegetables. Too bad that she didn't start liking "running", but I guess I've used up all my luck for this generation. smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/26/13 08:30 PM

" Too bad that she didn't start liking "running", but I guess I've used up all my luck for this generation."

smile I don't know if I've ever had one that likes running in VF. I know I've had runners in the VV games, but can't remember any from VF.

I decided to start the old Virtual Villagers 1 a little while ago. See, I had all the games on my old computer and got a new one as a present from my husband and kids for my birthday last January. After I got it, I wrote LDW and asked how to get my games put onto my new computer. I hadn't actually played any of them in a long, long time but since I got an Android for Xmas I was playing VF on it and wanted to play it again on my new computer.

Anyway, LDW got me all set up and so far, I've only played VF but decided I hadn't played the very first VV game in so long that I'd start it. Gosh, talk about wanting a runner, lol! Those people move soooooo slowly -- even the one little girl I have moves slow! Oh well, I'll hang in there for a little while and if I get bored of it then maybe I'll try VV2 instead.

Blastocyst, great name!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/26/13 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Simsane
" Too bad that she didn't start liking "running", but I guess I've used up all my luck for this generation."

smile I don't know if I've ever had one that likes running in VF. I know I've had runners in the VV games, but can't remember any from VF.

I decided to start the old Virtual Villagers 1 a little while ago. See, I had all the games on my old computer and got a new one as a present from my husband and kids for my birthday last January. After I got it, I wrote LDW and asked how to get my games put onto my new computer. I hadn't actually played any of them in a long, long time but since I got an Android for Xmas I was playing VF on it and wanted to play it again on my new computer.

Anyway, LDW got me all set up and so far, I've only played VF but decided I hadn't played the very first VV game in so long that I'd start it. Gosh, talk about wanting a runner, lol! Those people move soooooo slowly -- even the one little girl I have moves slow! Oh well, I'll hang in there for a little while and if I get bored of it then maybe I'll try VV2 instead.

Blastocyst, great name!

I never played VV1 or VV2 - my brother was the one who's always been into LDW games, and I saw him playing VV3 one day and decided to try it. Same with VV4, I did try to play VV5 but I lost interest in that one soon. Never really wanted to try one of the first two, since they wouldn't look as good having played newer games first, I guess. I did get a few runners in the two VV games I played, though they were few and far between.
I've had two (I think) runners in VF itself, one of them was a spouse that happened to have that like (so of course I had to make the peep in question marry her), the other was a little boy who gained the like via encyclopedia. He was the only one to get it that way, even though every kid with no likes gets the encyclopedia treatment (unless the store doesn't cooperate).

Blastocyst really is a cool name, especially on a virtual girl. Seems like it'd be more of a boy name somehow. smile

Checked on the family again, Cisplatin got another promotion and is now on level 7. He and Diakinesis have tried for baby twice since Blastocyst turned 2, but no luck so far. And I recently got the kitchen upgraded to level 3, which gave me trophy #83.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/26/13 10:55 PM

"Checked on the family again, Cisplatin got another promotion and is now on level 7. He and Diakinesis have tried for baby twice since Blastocyst turned 2, but no luck so far. And I recently got the kitchen upgraded to level 3, which gave me trophy #83."

Yea! Wow, you're really moving along! smile
Posted by: Meriah

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/27/13 12:21 AM

I've had people dislike running once or twice and they moved SO slow.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/27/13 11:20 AM

Peanut has left for college and Lola and Click had another baby and named her Dakota.
When Dakota turned 3 we got a soft knock on the door and we adopted Electra who unfortunately likes dirt and hates makeup.
Click has been promoted to Level 4 as a History Tutor and same with Lola except she is a nut processor.
Lola has also turned into a workaholic and will only eat if she has finishes a full work cycle!
Dakota is a Runner! Without the use of an encyclopedia! So she has to always do the chores.
That's all for now I guess!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/27/13 01:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Meriah
I've had people dislike running once or twice and they moved SO slow.

Tell me about it! The first time I got one in VF, at first I thought the boy was sick or something...he moved like he was in pain, and I think he was even slower than most of my elderly peeps. It wasn't until my brother mentioned "he must dislike running" that I realized what was going on and used the desensitization kit on him.

Diakinesis is now on level 4 of her career, Cisplatin is still on level 7 but the progress bar is already half full, so he'll get me another trophy soon. smile
Since I last posted, they've had a set of twin girls (who look just like their older sister Blastocyst). I renamed them Lysine and Polymerase. They were born with "wind" as their like, so no encyclopedia for them, I guess.
Peptide is now 11, Blastocyst is 7 and the twins are 4. Still not sure if I'll make the parents try for another baby in the future.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/28/13 04:47 PM

A talent scout came and asked for Dakota, but I quickly chased her away!
I think their gonna die since they are old and their health is very, very low! :-(

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/28/13 05:43 PM

Hi JesseGirl, Your little people's health may be low because they have an infection. A Dr. Consult with the stethoscope will tell you if they need treatment and what kind of medicine will cure them.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/29/13 11:40 AM

Thank you Miss Kathy. It turns out that they had a grave illness and I was able to cure the husband but the wife died before I could cure her. Sad isn't it!

Click has died and I gave the house to Dakota and she gas married Leo and they had a baby,Pieror. He is still nursing.
Leo is a fairy tale writer and always works but it always ends up with a puff of smoke.
Does that sound like Writers Block to you? confused

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/29/13 09:45 PM

Cisplatin and Diakinesis did end up having a fifth child, a boy I renamed Trophoblast. Like most of his older siblings, he already had likes so I didn't use the encyclopedia with him either. Cisplatin reached the top of his career, becoming the first peep in that family to master a kitchen career, getting me trophy #84.
Peptide and Blastocyst have both left for college at this point. Diakinesis is 56 (and only on level 5 of her career, though close to a promotion now), Cisplatin is 54, Lysine and Polymerase are 16 and Trophoblast is 12. I'm planning on having Blastocyst inherit the house after Cisplatin and Diakinesis eventually die.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/30/13 10:35 AM

Dakota and Leo have had another baby Franco!!

Have you ever got an email saying that a neighbour has found a rare coin in your Garden?

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/30/13 02:10 PM

Originally Posted By: JesseGirl
Dakota and Leo have had another baby Franco!!

Have you ever got an email saying that a neighbour has found a rare coin in your Garden?

That e-mail is an event that pops up sometimes, not that common, but not extremely rare either. It can come in very handy, though, because the neighbour points out a rare collectible - not necessarily a coin - and you can get lucky and get one you didn't have before. smile

Played my virtual family again. Diakinesis is now 59, Cisplatin is 57, and Trophoblast is 16. The twins are now at college. Diakinesis finally got promoted to level 6 of her career, and she had been getting sick all the time, so I thought a doctor consultation couldn't hurt. Turns out she did have a serious infection (I've had some peeps be sick quite often and turn out to be infection-free before). I gave her vancomycin to treat her, earning trophy #85.
Posted by: Omochao

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/25/13 03:24 AM

My Family:
First Generation:
Pixie: Mom, rainbow hair (which I love), she likes pinball and carbs, and is a 27 year old who works as a Jewelry Maker.She also has bright green eyes
Crishi: Dad, red curly hair with black in it, likes roses and works as a English Tutor. He is 25 and has brown eyes.
Annie (I got lucky! I didn't change her name! smile ): Daughter (Biological!)of Pixie and Crishi, black hair with a red headband, dislikes robots, and has green eyes! (Like her mommy!) She is still a baby.
P.S: I want to make my family members have a last name. Maybe Strayson? (Random crazy ) Pixie Strayson, Crishi Strayson, Annie Strayson......has a nice ring to it, don't you think? smile

Originally Posted By: JesseGirl

Leo is a fairy tale writer and always works but it always ends up with a puff of smoke.
Does that sound like Writers Block to you? confused

Heh, that's funny! laugh Hopefully Leo gets over it!
Guiding Hand: THINK, LEO, THINK!!! mad
Leo: cry cry cry IM TRYING! cry cry cry
Posted by: Thandi

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 05/28/13 11:20 AM

VF1:
I am in my third generation. Artello (37) was the youngest of two. He is my first to marry in his 30's, no woman was good enough for my Artello wink He married a woman whose name I forget and feel bad because I like her. He is a fiction writer and she is a rocket scientist- kind of why I liked her! They struggled for years to have kids; they kept trying and just failed. No perfumes came up so I used a baby boost for the first time and it still failed. They finally have a baby, mom is 35 and currently nursing. Seeing as they are my first couple not to have kids in their twenties, they'll probably just have the one (at the most one more if they don't struggle to). I don't want my families to ever be in a situation where the parents are dead and the kid is taking care of itself.

VF2: I am in my second generation. Saphella (35) is the mom, her husband is Uolla (34). Although I must say there is a glitch that I cannot fix from an android- Saphella's name recently changed to match her husband's so I can't always tell who to praise for the promotion frown Anyway, they have triplet boys that have ONLY just started being decent human beings. The boys just turned 11, and every year before that was hell for their parents; one would be jumping on the bed, while another is digging in the trash and a third is banging dishes. No amount of the red glove made them learn, not even praising the good behaviours that were few and far in between. I changed two of the outfits when they turned two so I could tell them apart. Master wears orange, Bin green and Droid black

Update.
VF1:
Artello and Soonella did manage to get a second child before she turned 40- a little boy named Nero. So at least the first child, Taffy, is not lonely. She's now 10 and recovering from an infection. Her status is very weak but she runs so fast! I like her a lot. Both kids have light brown hair like their mother. Dad like all the generations before him has black hair.

VF2:
My triplets are in college much to the mother's delight. I don't know if she liked them much. She was always " being disrupted" when one was near her and always napped when she wasn't working. Now she's exercising, putting on makeup, and playing the guitar. Bad mom frown
They all grew to be studious and very helpful around the house. It's so empty without them.
Posted by: Chlo

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/04/14 05:37 AM

So my family started out with Jessie she has red hair and then Comet came into Jessie's life and together they had Gregu. Like 10 years after Gregu was born, they had Sophetta they. Looked a lot alike and soon after they had Paulico, a spitting image of comet, and Artur with purple hair. Sadly Comet passed away and the house was passed on to Gregu who rejected marrying Laila and instead married Etna. After trying several times to have a baby, they finally had Apple and when Apple was two, a little boy in need of adoption came to our door so then we had Bengo who was one year older than Apple right after adopting Bengo the couple had Hiro who's still nursing and has a blue spiky do.. crazy
Posted by: Tween Queen

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/05/14 12:19 AM

Cookie married Max and then had Lila, 13, Francory, 7 Burono, 3 and then the new baby, Stephetto
Posted by: coll23

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/14/14 09:20 PM

Balu married Apple. They had little Parker, which is a girl!

Update: Apple and Balu had Francory, the newest addition!

Sadly, they have passed away and I adopted Parker for second generation.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/14/14 11:46 PM

Originally Posted By: coll23
Balu married Apple. They had little Parker, which is a girl!

Update: Apple and Balu had Francory, the newest addition!

Sadly, they have passed away and I adopted Parker for second generation.

Parker, 40, and Kito, also 40, saved themselves from having no heir by having Boono.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/15/14 01:12 AM

Hello coll23. It sounds like you're enjoying your little family! smile I noticed in your pics that the tutorial is still running. Each tutorial step you complete gives your little family coins. When you've completed the last step you will no longer have the "Replay Tutorial Instruction" on your screen. smile
Posted by: kinda23

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/19/14 06:11 AM

Hello I'm on my 2nd generation Quick question the coins I bought once my family die do them coins stay here or do I lose them

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/19/14 06:47 AM

Hello kinda23. Are you referring to Virtual Families 2 (VF2)? If so, any coins that your little family doesn't spend will be transferred to the next generation. smile If you're interested in learning more about VF2, the forum for VF2 iOS can be found here. For Android/Kindle fire here, and for Windows/Mac here. smile

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/23/14 02:17 AM

Currently on 11th gen. Had six children. Parents are 48 and 49.
Posted by: SarahGiraffe

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 01/27/14 08:58 PM

I'm on my 22nd generation, and I finally got a little girl with rainbow colored hair! Her name is Sophetta, she's six years old, and she's the youngest kid in the family.
Posted by: Amanda231

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 02/20/14 12:22 AM

I accidentally left my couple alone for a week, the guy died, but the woman lived! Now that's what I call a survivor! wink
Posted by: charstone

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/29/16 11:55 PM

In Virtual Family - what happened to the romote? Can't find anywhere, people are depressed.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 03/30/16 02:00 AM

I can't believe I made this thread six years ago!
Posted by: GamerGirlSam

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/17/16 07:37 PM

VF1: On my 15th generation, Moss married Sooniana, and they had four kids: Idol, a boy, Gaga, Carila, girls, and Zest, a boy. Gaga and Carila look exactly alike, even though they are not twins. The parents are 53 and 55, and I'm waiting for them to die to start a new generation (I know, I sound like a horrible person)

VF2: On my 24th generation, Breniana, who was adopted, married Pierelo, and they had five kids: Vanilla, the twins, Frola and Marina, Franesse, and Ro, all girls. Then, I had them adopt a boy named Boino. The parents are not 47 and 46. All of the kids are in college, except Ro, who is 15, and Boino, who is 11.

My other VF2 game: I started playing this game on another device yesterday. I adopted a purple-haired girl named Zebra. She married Amaretto, and they had bald twin boys, Fargur and Francone.
Update: Zebra and Amaretto had another baby, a girl named Rusty! She has black hair.
Posted by: Epinkness

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/26/16 02:16 PM

VF2: I adopted Soonila, 40, who married Balino, 39, after accidentally rejecting another man. They had their first child, immediately after the marriage, and Atara, 12, was born. After that it was Pina (9), Pierico (8), the twins: Bosh and Fargono (6), and their last, Trishette, who is currently 3.

I am on my first generation and already had twins!

Only thing I'm worried about is the oldest kid, Atara. She started being depressed at only 6 years old. Upon realization, I bought one of the house renovations (west room) and she was "a bit blue". Two years later (in game), she got depressed again and she's been like that ever since. She's 12 now.

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 09/26/16 10:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Epinkness
Only thing I'm worried about is the oldest kid, Atara. She started being depressed at only 6 years old. Upon realization, I bought one of the house renovations (west room) and she was "a bit blue". Two years later (in game), she got depressed again and she's been like that ever since.
Do your people have food? In my experience, my people are sad when they don't have any food.
Update for VF: Moss and Sooniana passed away frown and I chose the youngest, Zest, to inherit the house. He married Vista, and they had four kids, Pinki, Epsilon, Detto, and Saphola. Zest just died, and I chose Pinki to inherit the house. The house is a mess. I wish there were maids in this game.
Pinki just married Zak. It's a little creepy, because ZAK LOOKS JUST LIKE ZEST!! It's like Zest came back to life as Zak, and married Pinki. Anyway, while I was writing this, Pinki and Zak had a baby boy named Kiketto. I'll keep you posted!

Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? - 10/08/16 06:23 PM

Hello everybody, if anybody actually reads this!
I started a new game of VF because I was bored with my old game. So far, I am only on my first generation. I adopted Soonette, a chewing gum designer. She then married Glitch, a ceramics designer. They, so far, have five kids, all boys: Dino, Burone, Artolo, Stephor, and Ziggy. They all look kind of the same, except for Artolo.