Wrong Trophy? [SPOILER]

Posted by: *Moonlyght*

Wrong Trophy? [SPOILER] - 11/26/09 05:27 PM

OK, here's what just happened:

I just started a new game and my family is still kinda poor, so they are basically eating the regular meal. I'm just getting the ones on sale, so they just got (and I'm pretty sure of that)some bags of:

* organic vegetables
* regular vegetables
* regular bread

(no meat of any kind yet)

Today the organic dairies were on sale, so I bought 2 bags. They put them on the fridge and had a meal. Before I closed the game, I decided to buy another bag of organic dairies and then I got the "Nutrition Snob" trophy!!!

I didn't get it at first (I was not expecting a trophy for that) and I went to check what it meant: "You provided all 4 groups of organics". The thing is: I DIDN'T!!! *LOL*

Of course I thank for the trophy, but I didn't give them organic breads and any kind of meat.

Is that a glitch? Had this happened to anyone?
Posted by: JennaC145

Re: Wrong Trophy? [SPOILER] - 11/26/09 10:41 PM

To be honest with you I have never paid that much attention to it. I will have to next time I start a new family. I guess we will take the trophy's any way we can but couldn't it have been one of the super hard ones? lol
Posted by: Robyn Kay

Re: Wrong Trophy? [SPOILER] - 11/27/09 12:21 AM

Yes it happens to me all the time. I'll only put 1 or 2 bags up and it'll give me the Nutrition Snob trophy.
Posted by: *Moonlyght*

Re: Wrong Trophy? [SPOILER] - 11/27/09 03:12 AM

Good to know I'm not the only one!

And I DO agree with you Jenna!!!! I'd like the wrong perfect match trophy a lot right now!!! *lol*
Posted by: JennaC145

Re: Wrong Trophy? [SPOILER] - 11/27/09 03:26 AM

I hear you!!! 2 trophies left in most of mine and it is the collectibles and the perfect match. Although just the other day in one family I got perfect match and married rich trophies in one marriage. It was awesome!!!