[SPOILER] trophy for GOPHER it

Posted by: mwa

[SPOILER] trophy for GOPHER it - 09/18/09 05:19 AM

blush been playing this for a while, some already 6th generation. but can not workout how to get Gopher it trophy. I do i make the little people to chase a gopher?
Posted by: Cheron

Re: trophy for GOPHER it - 09/18/09 05:30 AM

Watch for when the kids say they are going to play on the lawn, they will play with gophers between two gopher holes by the fountain. Praise them when they do that and the trophy is yours. You cannot make them play on the lawn, watch for when they do this on their own.
Posted by: mwa

Re: trophy for GOPHER it - 09/18/09 05:33 AM

thank you
Posted by: Scully

Re: trophy for GOPHER it - 07/25/11 10:19 PM

I'm on generation 19. Over and over, holes appear but no gopher comes out. FINALLY one appeared, and my kids were out playing in the yard. They were ignoring the gopher, so I placed them on top of it. They still ignored it, so I put the dad on the hole. He ignored it, too, and kept trying to go back inside. Why won't they recognize that the gopher is there? It's the very last trophy I need, and I'm getting sick and tired of going through another generation, and another, and another, when the gopher thing isn't working.
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: trophy for GOPHER it - 07/26/11 12:02 AM

As Cheron says above, you can't "force" playing on the lawn. The same thing applies to "forcing" children to play/interact with the gopher. Trophies can be frustrating, but they are doable.

Keep trying and good luck! smile
Posted by: Scully

Re: trophy for GOPHER it - 07/26/11 03:56 PM

Why do the holes keep appearing but no gopher appears? I can't say how many times I've seen one appear, and I've stopped everything else and watched it in hopes that the gopher will appear, but it just closes up and disappears again. Sometimes one closes and another opens...but again...no gopher. That's what's really maddening.
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: trophy for GOPHER it - 07/26/11 08:41 PM

Gopher appearances, like many other things in the game, are random, which essentially means that one won't show up each time a child digs a hole, or when a hole opens.
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: trophy for GOPHER it - 07/28/11 09:18 AM

The children also make a particular sound when they "interact" with the gopher. It's that sound that alerts me that the gopher is around. There is also an additional sound surrounding the gopher that isn't coming from the children.
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: trophy for GOPHER it - 09/10/11 10:17 PM

Hi Scully, did you get the gopher trophy yet?