Little Red Ball?

Posted by: funnyface

Little Red Ball? - 05/06/09 04:18 AM

Somehow I ended up picking up a shiny red ball at the top left side of the screen! I don't know how I did it, except my mouse slipped while cruising outdoors for bugs. I dropped the ball inside and out, dropped kids on it, tried handing it to the kids, the adults and nothing happened so I finally bounced it into the kids bedroom. I turned away from the screen while I looked it up on this forum then went back and the ball was gone! I tried all five of my families yards to see if it happened again and no ball anywhere.
Anyone else get a red ball?
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/06/09 04:19 AM

I love to play with the ball. grin

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/06/09 04:36 AM

But mine disappeared! Where did it go Lady???
Posted by: miskinsincap

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/06/09 12:49 PM

Me want red ball, me want red ball... pwease crazy

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/06/09 02:13 PM

It's unpredictable and doesn't always stay around.
Posted by: Jo13

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/06/09 04:14 PM

Oh yes, the red ball...I love to play with it. laugh I have one in each one of my families now.
Posted by: mappam

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/06/09 10:52 PM

Is the Red Ball in every game or is it just random? Can you see it on your screen?

Any more clues would be most appreciated lol

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/07/09 12:16 AM

Well, when I opened up this morning it was back! It was sitting in the sandbox.
I can't find it in any of my other families yards. Yet. smile but I will!
Posted by: QuickStorm

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/07/09 01:02 AM

There is a major clue in the first post.
Posted by: Parazombie

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/07/09 02:20 AM

Oooooohhh I want a red ball too! I haven't seen one yet!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/09/09 04:02 AM

Well now I have 3 red balls out of 4. They just showed up in the sandboxes. All of them belong to families with 3-6 kids. The 4th with no ball only has one kid, but it is also a later family and still young. Maybe it shows up once you find one of them and then it is automatic with families with more than 1 kid. Just guessing here...
Posted by: emri

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/15/09 09:56 AM

I just found a red ball.
Posted by: susie-e

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/15/09 02:29 PM

Ive got one too now! So funny. It really bounces off the walls. You can place in your inventory too.
Posted by: Elf-girl

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/15/09 06:57 PM

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
How do you get it?
I have been trying to find it for a loooooooooooooong time!
Posted by: Elf-girl

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/15/09 06:58 PM

I Just found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heh-heh-he
Who wants to play dodge ball?
LOL
Posted by: esther1981

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/16/09 05:08 PM

how?? where?? what?? why?? lol no seriously where is it??????

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/16/09 05:17 PM

It's an Easter egg, and each player must find it for themselves. laugh

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/16/09 05:24 PM

awwwww man! ok now im going to be clicking everywhere lol
Posted by: *Vanna

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/16/09 06:12 PM

I found my Firt two red balls last night!
Posted by: marie128

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/16/09 10:53 PM

I'm a clicking and a clicking and still no red ball for me grrrrrr any chance of any more clues??????????
Posted by: stonzee

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 01:06 AM

I can't find a red ball either. I've looked everywhere. It just isn't there.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 01:58 AM

I'm still looking for a red ball...no luck yet...
frown

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 02:20 AM

ok i have looked EVERYWHERE! i cant find it at all!! frown
Posted by: ArthurAdministrator

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 02:42 AM

It is there, somewhere.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 03:09 AM

Again, read the first post! Major clue is right there.
Posted by: Lewanda

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 03:24 AM

I have a game in each slot with some in the fifth generation, and I've never found the red ball. frown I also looked for the first posting about it, since QuickStorm says it has a major clue in it, but I can't find the first post.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 03:50 AM

Click on the first page of this thread and read the first post - that's what Margi is referring to.
Posted by: seule

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 04:08 AM

Does this easter egg need the semi transparent tool box to be able to find it, because i have pretty much no clue how to do that.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 04:08 AM

If you mean the one where he said he found it in the uppermost left corner of the screen; I've tried that, and there's nothing there...At least not right now.
Posted by: Jenny23

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 04:36 AM

I would seem that finding the red ball is as rare as finding most of the bugs.
Posted by: seule

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 04:52 AM

yay i found it.

*does a happy dance*

All i can say is, just because You can't see it doesn't mean it's not there.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 05:03 AM

I have a semi transparent toolbar-tooltray in the mods section. Just look for mods uploaded by Lewanda Sweetie.
Posted by: scrubbs

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 06:20 AM

Screen shot of the infamous red ball!!! LOL

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 02:17 PM

YAY, my of my families got a red ball now smile. Though I couldn't get it for other families.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 02:38 PM

What do you do with this ball once you do have it? Can the kids play with it or anything?

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 02:47 PM

No one can interact with the ball except you! I just placed mine in the kids room with the other toys.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 03:35 PM

Ok, just discovered that if you find the ball for one family, then you found it for the others; just click at the point where you placed the first ball in your other games.
Posted by: sunshower

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 04:04 PM

i had the red ball in all three of my games, but it's disappeared in two of them.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 04:10 PM

Originally Posted By: miskinsincap
Ok, just discovered that if you find the ball for one family, then you found it for the others; just click at the point where you placed the first ball in your other games.

Thanks so much for that tip and you are most definately right.
Posted by: Jo5329

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 04:20 PM

Yeah, finally got one for every family laugh

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 07:47 PM

Alas....No red ball - ever.....I have 5 families I play and all of them are at least 3rd generation. All have had at least 3 kids....I have searched and searched and never a Red Ball appears!
Posted by: *Moonlyght*

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 09:31 PM

I'VE FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!! YEY!!!!!!!!!!!

*clapping hands and jumping!!!*

Posted by: melanoma

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 09:38 PM

Hooray for you!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 09:39 PM

I have looked and looked in the top left side of my screen on all of my families. There is no red ball to be found in any of them.
Posted by: Annthewhofan

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 11:03 PM

Is that a puzzle I did not know. So I have to look out for that red ball in the game So another spoiler puzzle to solve cool

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 11:32 PM

I FINALLY found that red ball in one of my games. It's a 4th generation family...Don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/17/09 11:52 PM

Is finding this red ball like when a pet runs to hide and you click on the part where the pet has hid and it reviels where it is?

But I have clicked everywhere on the screen tonight since I only found out about this after reading this thred. I now on a mission to find it now. I must of missed it and if I have known that there was a red ball like easter egg in the game I would of searched for it long before. Oh well better late than never crazy

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/18/09 04:03 AM

Well, I have no idea how I've done it too. *lol*

I'm in my 4th generation too - but I've tried many times before the lucky one came over.
Bad news are that I closed the game to post the picture and my ball was gone. Now I don't know how to get it again. *laughs*

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/18/09 04:28 AM

Ah, it's no big deal! I put mine in the pile of toys in the kids room. It was there each time I came into the game until I decided to click on it. For some reason that made it disappear, and I haven't seen it again. Lol! I'm done looking for that illusive red ball! smile Would be different if the kids could play with it. It looks like Christian is playing with it here, but he really isn't:

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/18/09 04:29 AM

where was it when you left the game? try clicking the mouse in that spot, that is how i get mine to come back!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/18/09 04:33 AM

I did! frown It just disappeared when I clicked on it to pick it up. When I went out of the game and came back in it was still gone.

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/18/09 05:11 AM

Click to reveal..
Once you find the ball in any one game, you have it for all of your games. For example, place the ball in with the other toys. Then open each of your other games and click on the toy section and it will automatically appear.

Posted by: yuyu

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/18/09 05:43 AM

I'm looking for it everywhere, but seems I couldn't find it yet. frown I will keep looking and clicking ^^

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/18/09 04:50 PM

I clicked everywhere with a fine toothcomb hand every single square in the ketchen, bathroom, larnge, wc, all round the edges, all the garden, everwhich way and no result. I am not sure if the ball is in my game at all. Is this a joke, or is it only in some games? Unless of course it is like a collectable thatconfused turns up now and again. Please tell me someone? confusedconfusedconfused

However I did discover that the $ sign shos the chart of how money is made as it came up as I was clicking along the bar to find that elusive redball
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/18/09 04:57 PM

Originally Posted By: LadyCFII
It's an Easter egg, and each player must find it for themselves. laugh

LadyCFII says it all right there smile It's just an extra, something fun. Not needed to play the game.

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/18/09 05:16 PM

Thanks and I have to get that mod also.

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/18/09 09:34 PM

Originally Posted By: scrubbs
Click to reveal..
Once you find the ball in any one game, you have it for all of your games. For example, place the ball in with the other toys. Then open each of your other games and click on the toy section and it will automatically appear.

I don't have it for all of my games. Just the one I found it in.

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/19/09 03:43 AM

i GIVE up!!!! maybe the problem is that im looking to hard. maybe if i just forget it, poof it will show up lol laugh
Posted by: Krystal

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/19/09 04:50 AM

I finally found it a few days ago! I was looking around that corner when I suddenly had an epiphany of sorts. lol
Anyway, yes, I finally found it! It's awesome to play with while you're waiting for stuff to happen!

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/19/09 06:13 AM

That didn't happen for me Scrubbs.
Posted by: Barbara Spicy

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/19/09 01:33 PM

I've founded it!!! And losted.

I am playing 5 families. I've founded it at the 1st slot exactly as said in this forum. When I opened the 2nd family there was the ball at the same place I left it on 1st one!!! So, again, I've played a little and lost it. Then it has appeared at the 3rd family! Funny, don't you??

But I don't know how or why the ball doesn't go to the 4th family, hehe... I think the secret is the central hall, near the collectibles drawers. Somewhere there there are a wormhole linking families. Cool!!!!!

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/19/09 01:39 PM

Somethings in life are mysteries.

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/19/09 09:39 PM

My red ball is back, and even though it wouldn't appear in the other game's toyboxes the other day today it is there if I click on the place it's in in the first game...just as QuickStorm said it would be.

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/19/09 10:54 PM

Originally Posted By: esther1981
i GIVE up!!!! maybe the problem is that im looking to hard. maybe if i just forget it, poof it will show up lol laugh
One day it will turn up when you have forgotten all about it and maybe I might be lucky one day, if I ever get that lucky fun redball

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/19/09 11:59 PM

i hope so Ann! but everytime i come here, it makes me remember lol oh well, im NEVER going to stop coming to these forums, everyone is so nice and friendly here!
Posted by: afamilysomeday

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/20/09 01:04 AM

I found the ball in all of my 3 families, and I even have 2 balls in 1 of my families tool tray...weird! I should start a collection!
Posted by: knksmiles

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/20/09 02:52 AM

I left my little red ball on the porch and when I looked again Crisi was doing a quick workout. Guess it is a swiss therapy ball. laugh

Posted by: Tmac

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/20/09 03:04 AM

I still can't find mine.... i have tried to find it frown
I looked in the top right corner, and everywhere else frown
Oh well, maybe one of these days ...... cry
Posted by: Simsane

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/20/09 06:08 AM

Originally Posted By: esther1981

Don't feel bad, I've never seen it in any of my games either. In fact, I didn't even know it existed until last night when I happened to see the post about it, lol! All day today I watched for it, but never saw it. I rarely have more than 2 kids per family though, so that might be part of the problem as it sounds like you have to have a lot of kids for it to show up. Although I do have one family with five kids (a single birth, a set of triplets and another single birth) and I played that family for a long time today hoping to see the ball but never did. frown
Posted by: KNgoc

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/20/09 06:19 AM

what does the red ball do for the game??

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/20/09 06:49 AM

You can play with the red ball.
Posted by: tmiller

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/20/09 12:56 PM

I finally found my first red ball last afternoon. I run 5 families at once and I can not find the ball on any of the other families, but I finally found it at least. Hooray!

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/21/09 10:41 PM

I've found a safe place to keep the red ball!

If you put it in the laundry room it doesn't disappear when you close the game. smile

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/21/09 10:59 PM

I finally found the ball in all of my families after I found the first one. But they were not all in the same place like someone said. I found 2 in toys and 2 in the sandbox.
Posted by: pegor

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/22/09 02:01 AM

Okay - I'm stumped!!! I have five famlies - 4 on 6th generaion and one on 5th. I have yet to see the "red" ball!! The first post is supposed to be the "major" clue. I am guesing it has to be raining (since they are looking for bugs). But then what???? I have tried everything!!

Any help out there?????????????
Posted by: fluffysue

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/22/09 02:08 AM

I found the red ball in one family, in the area hinted about in that earlier post, but not in the others, even though I'm looking in the same place. There must be something else I'm missing...

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/22/09 02:39 AM

Fluffy sue, if you would like to pm me i will give you a clue!
Posted by: Tuna Puzzler

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/22/09 02:42 AM

Quote:
Okay - I'm stumped!!! I have five famlies - 4 on 6th generaion and one on 5th. I have yet to see the "red" ball!! The first post is supposed to be the "major" clue. I am guesing it has to be raining (since they are looking for bugs). But then what???? I have tried everything!!

No, rain has nothing to do with it.
Posted by: pegor

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/22/09 02:45 AM

Okay - thanks - I'm sorta grasping (;>). I'll try some more!!!

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/22/09 04:37 AM

I'm still looking...it's almost an obsession now! tired
Posted by: Luna*~

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/22/09 05:34 AM

FOUNDED!(o/

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/22/09 08:30 AM

can i pm u too Savannah? ive been going nuts lol grin

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/22/09 09:05 AM

Well, because I restarted the game after I installed the .05 version and I didn't install that version until is was 3 or 4 days old, I'm behind a lot of people. But I am now on my 3rd gens in 10 different families (5 on my main user account and 5 more on my secondary user account) and have 3, 5 and 6 six in all but one of those 10 families and I have never seen that red ball except on this site. I guess it just doesn't want to be in my game. frown

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/22/09 04:08 PM

This may be a dumb question, but how do you open a secondary user account?

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/22/09 05:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Jenny23
This may be a dumb question, but how do you open a secondary user account?

If you are a PC user, see this thread. Hopefully it will help you. If you are a Mac user, I am sorry to say I haven't a clue, but someone should know. smile

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/22/09 06:06 PM

Okay then - is this Red Ball Hidden or can you actually See it?

I have looked and looked and never seen anything that is even close to the screen shots here!

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/22/09 06:29 PM

Thank you so much!

(Heading off to start 5 more families. :))

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/22/09 06:31 PM

It's an Easter egg, which, in computer games, means that you have to do something specific to find it. We don't want the details posted here (since those types of things are *supposed* to be hard to find), but there is a good clue in the first post in this thread.

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/22/09 06:37 PM

of course!!

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/22/09 06:44 PM

My ball is gone >.<

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/22/09 06:53 PM

it will come back! you can also put it in your inventory bar when you leave the game, and it wont disappear!!
Posted by: arnie

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/22/09 06:59 PM

Quote:
you can also put it in your inventory bar when you leave the game, and it wont disappear!!

So you can! I hadn't tried that before! I've always kept it with the kid's toys in the corner of their room.

I see it even has a tooltip: "Ball", just to make sure we know what it is. wink
Posted by: cmuskett

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/22/09 08:49 PM

Originally Posted By: scrubbs
Click to reveal..

That worked.. all of my families have the red ball now! Thanks!!!

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/22/09 10:57 PM

Originally Posted By: *Savannah*
it will come back! you can also put it in your inventory bar when you leave the game, and it wont disappear!!

Yes, it comesback :B Thanks for the tip. I'll keep on my inventory!

Posted by: ajb1985

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 05/23/09 09:19 PM

It is invisible so you have to click a few times to find it. You can place it anywhere in the game, just remember where you dropped it. You can access the ball in other families/game slots by clicking on the place where you left it in the first game.
Posted by: redrockwolf

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/25/09 03:30 PM

I found the shiny red ball. Just as stated in the first post. Funny!!!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/25/09 06:11 PM

I guess I'm missing something. I see two things in the first post that could be hints. But I still haven't located the red ball. I guess I'll just have to wait and hope it shows up on its own someday.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/26/09 03:34 AM

I am not sure if there are certain exact standards required for finding the ball or not.

I have VF on 3 computers and I have all 5 families with balls now.
However..I have tried to help my children find the ball on their own VF games to no avail...yet.

Keep trying...or just give up.
I say that because when I gave up I found my very first red ball.
Posted by: jeresandy

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/26/09 05:10 AM

I guess there are gamers that can figure out the major clue in the 1st post. I am not one of them. I am envious of those of you that figured it out and have your red ball. Maybe in a couple of months someone will explain the Easter Egg. So that I can enjoy the rest of the game that I purchased.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/26/09 06:12 AM

i still havent found it. i just upgraded to .05 and its STILL nowhere to be found! i guess it doesnt want to be found frown oh well i love this game and i can still play it without the ball!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/26/09 06:13 AM

Spoiler removed.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/26/09 07:12 AM

Oh Thank You, Lewanda! I haven't seen it yet either. frown I thought that maybe it was because I had to have a family with six kids, so I've been trying and trying with that family and was beginning to panic because the oldest (triplets) are all 18 now and I still haven't found it yet and that's in 10 games! I saw a picture of it sitting in the middle, not far from where the birdhouse is so I have been trying to drop kids in that area, but nothing so far. Now I'll try more in the location you stated.
Posted by: oLoAoUoRoAo

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/26/09 07:35 AM

Only ball I have seen is yellow ball in the sand box who doesn't move. I have wondered if it could ever bounce around? No, but there is a red one hiding in the bushes........................ X.X
Posted by: Lulubelle

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/26/09 01:24 PM

Hi all.

Well I have even been dreaming about this wretched red ball, I have tried and tried to find the durn thing by using the first post for clues but no go, I guess that ol red ball can just sit there till it goes pink.

Glum.
Posted by: Paradoxis

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/26/09 04:51 PM

Red ball is fun. laugh
Posted by: pebbles22

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/26/09 05:02 PM

After many tortue filled days I finally got the answer to the mystery and now all of my families have one. Thank you (you know who you are) very much. If you get desperate like I was, pm me.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/26/09 05:46 PM

Is it necessary to get the mod to make the tool tray transparent in order to find the ball?

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/26/09 05:59 PM

I didnt have the tool tray transparent when i found my ball!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/26/09 07:17 PM

No, you don't have to mod the game to find it. As has been said many many times before, the first post contains a clue. I will add two hint words: LOCATION and EXTREME. (I don't know if these will help much, but it's worth a try)

Also, I'll repeat: The ball is not visible, and you have to click to find it.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/26/09 07:26 PM

Yeah! I finally found the red ball for one of my families! I tried the same location for my other families, but no ball. Guess I'll just keep trying for each of them.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/26/09 07:38 PM

Jenny,

Remember where you left the ball, then go to the other slots and click in the same place. For example, I put it in with the kids' toys, so when I clicked on the toys in the other games, it appeared there as well.
Posted by: nate the great

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/26/09 10:24 PM

A Red Ball?? How Exciting!!! i've never seen it and ive bene through 4 generations! uhh... wait make that five!! laugh well ive bene collecting alot!! but frown i cant find it! i'll search right away! thanks for the red ball tip. i didnt know there was a read ball, ill be searching!
Posted by: Ptuny

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/26/09 11:07 PM

Yes!!!!
I finally got the ball.
I did what the first post said, and I got it.
You have to look very closely to get it though!
smile smile smile
Posted by: Lulubelle

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/27/09 01:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Krystal
No, you don't have to mod the game to find it. As has been said many many times before, the first post contains a clue. I will add two hint words: LOCATION and EXTREME. (I don't know if these will help much, but it's worth a try)

Also, I'll repeat: The ball is not visible, and you have to click to find it.

Krystal, you are a LEGEND! I got it!! thankyou!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/27/09 02:06 AM

laugh You are very welcome!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/27/09 02:28 PM

I GOT IT! I FINALLY FOUND IT! thanks to people helping me i finally found it!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Posted by: grannyrocks

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/27/09 04:03 PM

I FOUND IT!!!! I GOT THE RED BALL! Thank you for the hint!!!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/27/09 07:03 PM

I left mine at the laundry room, and it's still there through 2 generations.

I use to play with it for a while and then I take it back there. smile

Posted by: Raeperk

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/28/09 03:37 PM

Krystal, THANK YOU! I've been looking evrywhere for the red ball. Just never got close enough I guess!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/28/09 03:46 PM

Sorry for the delay in my response (been too busy playing with the red ball, lol). Thank you Arnie for your advice; I now have the red ball for all 10 of my families.

I leave if various places for various families, sometimes in the pool, laundry room, front porch, sandbox, kid's toy area. I even put one in a gopher hole, lol.

Have a ball with your red ball, e1. (Is the fun we players have playing with a virtual red ball an indication of our addiction to a game, or that we are just desperate for a diversion from our real life??)

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/30/09 07:32 PM

Okay... my red ball has disappeared. It was sitting in the kitchen, and when I clicked on it, it vanished. I can't find it anywhere in the house, and it isn't back where I found it in the first place. Anyone know what happened? crazy confused
Posted by: bedbuga

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/30/09 08:10 PM

Does anyone else have two red balls?????????? I put my first one back in my tool tray then went back to where i'd picked it up from and here was a second one!!!!!!! Now i'm scared to play with either of them incase i lose them both.

p.s very sorry to the peeps who haven't found one yet
Posted by: mom91

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/30/09 09:02 PM

PLEASE can someone PM me and help me find the red ball. My own real family is going nutty trying to find it. Not one of them cared about this game till I started looking for this silly ball. LOL now we are all fighting about it!!
Posted by: Nora Willow

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/30/09 09:51 PM

What are you talking about? I have no clue what a red ball is...

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/30/09 09:55 PM

Ohhhhh thank you and you know who you are!!! Nora the red ball is an easter egg. Read all these posts and you will understand.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/30/09 10:13 PM

Apparently you can get more than 2 red balls I now have 6 for one family..

Krystal / Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/30/09 10:58 PM

Krystal, mine has disappeared when clicking on it several times, and maybe not the first time I try, but eventually if I keep clicking the spot where it was when I come into the game it will come back.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/30/09 10:58 PM

The red ball is back in my game. I had a full tool tray, and when I took an item out (a piece of candy for one of the family members, I think) I was able to get the ball again! grin

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/31/09 02:29 AM

Could someone please PM me , i can't find the red ball.....
i have clicked and clicked frown

Thank you !
Posted by: serendipity8777

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/31/09 04:42 PM

I now have a ball in each of my 5 families!!!! smile
Posted by: diana2928

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/31/09 08:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Lewanda
Ah, it's no big deal! I put mine in the pile of toys in the kids room. It was there each time I came into the game until I decided to click on it. For some reason that made it disappear, and I haven't seen it again. Lol! I'm done looking for that illusive red ball! smile Would be different if the kids could play with it. It looks like Christian is playing with it here, but he really isn't:

What version are you playing on? My VF looks different than yours.. how do I change mine?
Posted by: diana2928

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/31/09 09:08 PM

Is there a red ball for the Mac version?
Posted by: BayouBlonde

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/31/09 09:25 PM

Lewanda's VF looks different because she uses mods she creates for the game. smile

I can't say for sure, but I believe easter eggs (like the red ball) are usually in all versions of the game, including mac.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/31/09 09:30 PM

The red ball is in both the Mac and PC versions. smile
Posted by: Dragoness

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/31/09 11:36 PM

Nevermind, turns out i was a millimeter off

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/01/09 12:14 AM

I found it..... i don't keep it on full screen.
I finally put it in full screen and tried laugh

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/04/09 04:54 PM

I can only get the ball in one family. I have tried in every other family and no ball. Can anyone pm me with a hint?

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/04/09 05:21 PM

Originally Posted By: arnie
Remember where you left the ball, then go to the other slots and click in the same place. For example, I put it in with the kids' toys, so when I clicked on the toys in the other games, it appeared there as well.

Posted by: mattdd

2nd Red Ball - 06/06/09 11:37 PM

Just a day or two ago I got my red ball. Now, today I was fooling around and got a second one. How many you can get? Thanks,

Re: 2nd Red Ball - 06/06/09 11:42 PM

As far as I know, one in each game slot.

Re: 2nd Red Ball - 06/06/09 11:47 PM

I managed to get two for a few seconds, but I bounced one 'off screen' and then it vanished.

Re: 2nd Red Ball - 06/07/09 12:06 AM

A second one???

Oh, I'll have to get that... smile
Posted by: HarryFan17

Re: 2nd Red Ball - 06/07/09 01:31 AM

I have currently have three in my inventory. smile
Posted by: mattdd

Re: 2nd Red Ball - 06/07/09 03:12 AM

I just got a third one. I think I'm now obsesses with how many.

Re: 2nd Red Ball - 06/07/09 05:25 AM

ok, now you got me obsessed! *laughs*

(have to get another red ball, have to get another red ball) *lol*

I'm still with just one of them in my laundry room - let's see if I can get another. wink

Re: 2nd Red Ball - 06/07/09 05:27 AM

Moonlyght, all you have to do to get another red ball is put the one you have in your tool tray then click on the spot where it was, and another will appear.

Re: 2nd Red Ball - 06/07/09 05:40 AM

Ah ha! There it is! Thanks!

Re: 2nd Red Ball - 06/07/09 05:55 AM

Your welcome Dragoness! smile
Posted by: henricat1

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 06/11/09 02:39 AM

What is the first slot?
Posted by: ShoeQueen

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 06/11/09 03:07 AM

I finally got the red ball!! Now maybe I can sleep tonight grin

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 06/11/09 10:03 AM

Okay...maybe I'm missing something here (most likely - I'm not computer/game savvy) but I can't find this darn elusive red ball! I've read through all the posts...carefully...many times...and I STILL don't have it! It's driving me CRAZY!!!
I think I'm going to have to start PMing people just so I can sleep at night!
Or if people would like to PM me with help you're more than welcome to!
smile

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 06/12/09 05:24 AM

I see posts stating that people have multiple red balls in their games. I tried duplicating a ball by putting the original in the tray and clicking where it had been. I got the second ball, but when I put the first ball back in the game, the second one disappeared. I tried this several times in multiple games and the same thing happened each time. How do you get the duplicates to stay in the game?

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 06/12/09 05:27 AM

Mine does the same. I have had every open spot in the tray full, but have never had more than one on the map at a time.
Posted by: JewelsBee

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 06/12/09 06:38 PM

I want the infamous red ball!! I've been searching and clicking like crazy but to no avail. Would someone please pm/im me and give me more details??? Thank you!

No Luck cry
Posted by: PhoenixBlade

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 06/12/09 09:02 PM

Can someone please pm me about how to get the red ball please
Posted by: dmbson

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 06/12/09 09:19 PM

i'm in my 7th generation in the majority of my families. no red ball yet.
i noticed that when a baby is born, in the picture screen and quote that comes up, along with the creepy looking stuffed animals, there are red balls. i thought that was a hint, but, nope.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/12/09 09:30 PM

ok i just reread fist few pages of the thread. i couldn't see it, but...it was there. yay!!!!! i finally got some balls!!!!!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/12/09 10:59 PM

I give up. I've been searching and clicking most of the afternoon and cannot find that red ball. I am still interested in a pm if someone would be so kind. laugh

Thank you!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/12/09 11:09 PM

ok PM sent!!!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/13/09 12:25 AM

Thank you dmbson!! Got it!!
Posted by: tehaleks

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 06/15/09 06:12 PM

I still haven't ever seen this! Every time I check on my peeps I do a sweep of the lawn and the house... arrrr!

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 06/15/09 06:38 PM

As has been mentioned, the red ball isn't in plain sight - you can't see it.

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 06/15/09 06:48 PM

The first time I read this post, I did a huge click-everywhere session in the top left of my screen, and since then I've been obsessively checking the sandbox as well. I just did a thorough search all over every corner of the property. I play windowed instead of fullscreen and have no interest in mods, so I'm wondering if those are hindering my search.

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 06/15/09 06:54 PM

Tehaleks, I always run my games in windowed mode, and have no mods in my game. I did not have a problem locating the red ball once I was in the right place.

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 06/15/09 07:13 PM

Aw man. D: Well it's a good thing I don't have anything planned but doing laundry today. I WILL FIND THAT BALL! >:(
Posted by: f16voodoo1

RED BALL??? spoiler - 06/15/09 08:29 PM

i have seen a bunch of posts re: this red ball.does it have some value??...i havent even seen it....but then im running on the 100.01 version...is this ball in the .05 version only??

Re: RED BALL??? spoiler - 06/15/09 08:58 PM

The red ball is in all desktop versions of the game (1.00.00 and later). It's an Easter egg that a player must find.
Posted by: lucas

Re: 2nd Red Ball - 06/16/09 08:28 PM

Can someone please PM me to help me find lat lil red ball I have been trying 4ever to find it and nothing I have read the first post and still nothing. Thanks for all the help

smile Lucas
Posted by: Nikkinack

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/17/09 06:36 PM

I am on 9th generation and have never seen a red ball in any game. Nikkinack

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/17/09 07:23 PM

It isn't obvious. You have to do click in a certain area for it to appear.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/18/09 03:37 PM

Hooray laugh I got the red ball and it was only because I put it on full screen that I got it. As soon as I put it down in the corner by the toys the turtle decided to play with it. Here it is the pic of turtle and ball.
Posted by: Dandep

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/18/09 04:09 PM

Hey, I love that ball. It's fun to play with it in the house. I bounce it against the walls and even throw it out the doors!

Thanks, everyone, for the hints. I found my ball in no time.
Posted by: Jem59

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/18/09 04:21 PM

I have four of these red balls in each of my families now and keep them in the tray but if you get more than one out to play one will disappear. pity the kids can't play with them.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/18/09 04:39 PM

Ok what area would this be? I don't think there is a red ball I think it's a hoax.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/18/09 06:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Jem59
I have four of these red balls in each of my families now and keep them in the tray but if you get more than one out to play one will disappear. pity the kids can't play with them.

Yes, I discovered that you can not put more than one on the game screen at a time. So, I see no purpose of filling the tray with red balls. Why not leave it open for other things (like food, etc)?
Posted by: Jem59

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/18/09 06:59 PM

I do let them go if i need to, it's easy to get them back again if you want.
Posted by: CrazyVvillager

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/18/09 07:47 PM

Thanks for the clue Margie. grin Now can you give me a hint on where to find the water resistant tape to fix the water problem? blush

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/18/09 07:55 PM

Keep an eye out in the store for the tape. I shows up periodically, as do all the items needed to make repairs.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/18/09 07:56 PM

The thing you'll need to fix the hose...

Click to reveal..
is the waterproof tape, and it stocks in the "VARIED" items in the store.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/18/09 08:00 PM

I been playing keepie uppee with the ball
Posted by: CrazyVvillager

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/18/09 09:28 PM

Thank you both! I am on the right track then! Will keep watching...

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/19/09 11:05 AM

My red ball I got it to cover the gopher hole and filling in gopher hole ball still there.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/19/09 11:58 PM

I said yesterday that the red ball was a hoax. Well I got one today.
Posted by: betts

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/21/09 04:33 AM

can y ou tell me what track y ou are on?
Posted by: betts

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/21/09 04:36 AM

where?
Posted by: kelbek

Red Ball - Please Help! - 07/01/09 07:19 PM

I've read several threads about the little red ball Easter egg, and I can't make heads or tails of any of the clues mentioned. Since there seems to be a reluctance about posting spoiler buttons on this one, the only way anyone seems to have been given the info on where to find the ball is through being sent a PM. So, if someone would be so kind, it would be much appreciated. Then , maybe I could stop thinking about it and get on with other things!

Re: Red Ball - Please Help! - 07/07/09 05:16 AM

Before my laptop crashed, I had FINALLY found the red ball after DAYS of extensive searching! I read the clues in this thread more than once VERY carefully, and out of the blue I suddenly realised I was doing something different than what everyone else was doing. Once I figured that out, I found the red ball in about two seconds. The trick is to read the posts in this thread very, very carefully!
I'm being cryptic on purpose, but if anyone is sincerely frustrated and about to give up on looking for it, you can PM me and I'll give you my tip. wink
Posted by: KCJen

Re: Red Ball - Please Help! - 07/07/09 08:54 AM

I found it! But really, its not all that exciting now I have found it. lol
Posted by: Lyssaria

Re: Red Ball - Please Help! - 07/07/09 09:23 AM

I found it by accident today..it actually scared me! I wasn't trying to look for it and it just pops out at me grin

After throwing it around for a good 5-10 minutes, I had to pull myself away from it.
Posted by: candy06

Re: Red Ball - Please Help! - 07/10/09 04:43 AM

I have looked and looked and I can't find this ball, I am about to lose my mind please help me. This is serious. Help.....

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/10/09 05:04 AM

I cant believe it I actually found the ball. I was at my wits end. Now I have peace. I have one in all 5 of my families. I guess it doesn't take much to make me happy.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/10/09 05:05 AM

Congrats candy! I almost sent you a PM to give you some more hints about how to find it. laugh Enjoy your ball!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/10/09 05:11 AM

Thank you Lyssaria, and thanks to everyone who posted hints, it took awhile but i finally figured it out.
Posted by: Havetia

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/11/09 04:41 PM

My mom got three balls! Here's a screen shot for proof:

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/11/09 06:00 PM

I have decided there is no reason to have more than one ball per family, as you can only play with one at a time. If you attempt to put a second ball onto the screen, the first one will disappear. As far as I can see, to accumulate red balls simply takes up space in the tray that could be used for other things.
Posted by: vfmacfan

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/16/09 04:44 PM

I have 2 red balls in 1 family, and 1 red ball in the other 4.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/16/09 06:17 PM

I keep one red ball in my tray and if I come across any others, I put them somewhere around the house or yard. smile I keep one right outside of the shed.
Posted by: Pokemontrainer99

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/17/09 06:46 PM

Please PM me with it's location, I'm begging you! I'll go insane!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/17/09 06:55 PM

I sent you a PM Pokemontrainer, I hope you find it!
Posted by: kissy06

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/17/09 07:34 PM

Ok, how long does it take to find it? And where is it??? I've been looking since I started, but still haven't seen one!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/17/09 07:56 PM

Yes, I have found it!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/17/09 08:00 PM

There's a lot of hints in this topic, but if you want to know where to look, I can PM you kissy. Just let me know!

I'm so glad you found it Pokemontrainer! grin Enjoy your bouncy red ball.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/17/09 08:02 PM

I got one!!! Hahahaha!!! laugh

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/17/09 08:03 PM

LOL! Awesome grin I seem to be good luck, each time I wish someone good luck with finding the ball they find it!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/17/09 08:04 PM

Thanks Lyssaria. I appreciate the offer. I asked for some hints, then went goofing off in the game, trying to use the hint in the first post, and finally got it myself. smile

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/18/09 05:42 PM

My red ball is plain weird...

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/18/09 07:35 PM

Lol that's weird PT.. did you bounce the ball behind the TV screen? Can't say I've ever heard of that before grin It's like in real life you can get a ball to go through the screen but on this game, it's indestructible!
Posted by: Nora Willow

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/18/09 09:13 PM

Can someone help me please? i can not find the red ball!Ive been looking everywhere! Please PM me or something!

Thanks!
~ Nora
Posted by: TheBookQueen

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/18/09 11:05 PM

Where is the stupid thing? I want the little red ball!

Found it in one game, but can't in the other-- is it suppose to be in the same location?!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/18/09 11:35 PM

Always! smile

Though, as someone else pointed out, once you find it in one game all you have to do to have it in the rest of them is to click on the spot where you laid it in the game you found it in, and it will appear there.

Posted by: TheBookQueen

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/18/09 11:41 PM

ty ty ty!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/18/09 11:41 PM

You're quite welcome Sweetheart! smile
Posted by: JamieH

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/19/09 08:52 PM

I give up too!!
Ive looked ALL over the place

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/19/09 09:38 PM

The first post of this topic pretty much gives it away, just keep trying grin If you do need someone to PM you specifically what to do, let us know.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/19/09 10:55 PM

Is it really possible to find 2 of them?

'Cause I have one in my laundry room and couldn't find another one...

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/19/09 11:42 PM

I think I've seen posts of people having up to 4 of them, I've only found 2 myself. smile

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/19/09 11:46 PM

Really? But you found 2 at the same time?

I mean, you had 2 at the same time?

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/19/09 11:55 PM

First I found that one described in the first thread, then I came across another one somewhere else. That means I have 2 red balls in my game right now, I keep one on the tray and one next to the shed. It really is like Easter egg hunting grin

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/20/09 03:54 AM

Somewhere else??? oh oh... Have to start clicking around!!!

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/20/09 07:32 AM

LOL! Good luck Moonlyght! grin
Posted by: skyedragon1968

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/22/09 03:27 AM

Spoiler....I found the red ball! [spoiler removed] now I keep the ball in my tray. Maybe I can find another.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/23/09 03:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Lyssaria
First I found that one described in the first thread, then I came across another one somewhere else. That means I have 2 red balls in my game right now, I keep one on the tray and one next to the shed. It really is like Easter egg hunting grin

Ok Lyss, I give up. Please tell me where to find the other ball? Pleeeease????

(you can give hints if you like. Kind of that it's-getting-hot- it's-getting-cold stuff, maybe? *laughs*)
Posted by: etinka

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/23/09 03:06 AM

I have been playing VF for a while now and no red ball for me so far...sniffffffffffffff

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/23/09 03:17 AM

Oh the first one is quite easy to get etinka! You have some clues on one of the first posts. smile
Posted by: Krissy68

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/23/09 02:54 PM

This confusedis the first time I heard about a red bal??? Where is it please?

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/23/09 04:17 PM

Read the first post carefully for the best hint you can get Krissy smile

Moonlyght, I was clicking somewhere near the outside of the house whistle

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/23/09 05:53 PM

Does it matter if mods have been installed or not?
Posted by: Safire

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/23/09 06:39 PM

No. I found it fine without any mods.
Posted by: busybee1

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/23/09 08:44 PM

Read the posts about the little red ball, opened my game, went straight to a certain place and there it was!!! However, can't find it yet on any of the other games I have going!!
Posted by: ruths

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/23/09 09:36 PM

can you find the ball in the old version?

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/23/09 10:03 PM

Yes, the ball can be found in all versions.
Posted by: ruths

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/23/09 10:11 PM

ok thanks

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/23/09 11:02 PM

I can't find it and that's it, I am about to throw a temper-tantum about it...
Posted by: Ptuny

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/23/09 11:14 PM

Holy cow, some can't find one ball, and I just got two more.
Dont know how, but what fun!
~~Kathleen

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/24/09 05:16 AM

Congrats Ptuny! That's a lot of bouncy red balls to play with grin
Posted by: Miyazaki

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/24/09 04:34 PM

Hello Forumers!!! This Morning, I was with my peeps and I was scrolling around... and I found this...

What do I do w/ it?

Posted by: busybee1

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/24/09 05:56 PM

ok, found the red ball in all my games finally!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/25/09 06:50 AM

Still no red ball for me cry
Posted by: Debkat

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/25/09 08:41 PM

Please could someone PM me with where to find the ball, i have been trying and trying for weeks but still cant find it.
Posted by: gmomluvsvv

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/25/09 11:35 PM

The very first post, page 1, gives you the major hint, Debkat.
Know it took a lot of hunting and then more, until suddenly, there it appeared. So, don't get frustrated. Try a bit, and then relax, try again later. Especially as the ball doesn't do anything but bounce.
Ptuny....you must be a magical magnet for red balls!
Posted by: Debkat

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/27/09 07:14 PM

I have read the 1st post time and again, I have been trying to find this red ball since this thread started but still not found it. But whatever, keep the secret of where it is to yourselves. Who cares.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/27/09 07:30 PM

Lol, there's no secret Debkat. Sometimes the ball is there and sometimes it isn't.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/28/09 04:21 PM

I have also read over that post and clicked, clicked and clicked and clicked some more in that place and then all over the place -NOTHING!
Posted by: Safire

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/28/09 04:35 PM

Just as Lewanda said, it is sometimes there and sometimes it isn't. You'll get eventually if you keep trying. smile

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/28/09 04:52 PM

*pouts* (my game is being mean to me...)

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/28/09 05:01 PM

Persistence is key etinka smile If you ever get bored and have nothing better to do, that's the best time to go red ball hunting! You have nothing to lose!

Best of luck grin

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/28/09 06:10 PM

I've never experienced that it sometimes isn't there. The only times it hasn't been there is when the ball in actively in my game. crazy

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/06/09 05:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Lyssaria
Persistence is key etinka smile If you ever get bored and have nothing better to do, that's the best time to go red ball hunting! You have nothing to lose!

Best of luck grin

Thanks Lyssaria I definitely need the encouragement...I keep on trying...
Posted by: bbaby

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/07/09 03:53 PM

What version is the little red ball in and where do you find it?
Thanks

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/07/09 06:07 PM

The little red ball is in all versions. It is an Easter Egg, so it is up to the player to find it. smile I will say that there is a very big hint in the very first post on this thread. Good luck!
Posted by: bbaby

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/07/09 06:21 PM

Thank you
Posted by: VVFanatic

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/07/09 07:27 PM

I found IT !! before i never knew what the bouncy red ball was I thought it was a mod .. I read bit and pieces of this thread clicked once pulled my mouse and there it was ! smile i love throwing .. at the walls smile haha

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/07/09 07:28 PM

Congrats VVF! grin It really is fun to play with it, especially if you're waiting for your peeps to finish eating or clean up the house!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/07/09 07:37 PM

Haha ya .. thats what i was doing they were eating and i was just "bouncing off the walls" haha laugh

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/07/09 08:04 PM

grin Are you going to try finding the other red balls now? I just wanted the first one but accidentally got the second one.. so I got two right now.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/07/09 08:52 PM

Originally Posted By: VVFanatic
I found IT !! before i never knew what the bouncy red ball was I thought it was a mod .. I read bit and pieces of this thread clicked once pulled my mouse and there it was ! smile i love throwing .. at the walls smile haha

Yep, that's exactly what I did. I read the posts very carefully, pieced together the clues, and found it in half a second.
It's so much fun to play with when nothing else is going on. smile

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/07/09 09:09 PM

haha .. thats cool .. how many can you have at a time I am gonna get as many as i can sounds like a little treasure hunt hahah smile

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/07/09 09:11 PM

grin Yeah, it's an Easter Egg hunt but with a red ball! The most I've heard of having at once was 4.. but there might be more that I don't know of yet

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/07/09 09:38 PM

I am trying to find them I am getting excited but, I cant find any but I clicked the red ball and another popped out..... but then it dissapered frown I wish it was here smile

Here is the red ball and my new family in the awesome garden Lewanda made for me smile

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/07/09 11:52 PM

Lol the red ball looks like an apple or something in the tree! grin

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/07/09 11:55 PM

yes sometimes i just throw the ball and it lands on there haha smile grin
Posted by: loki is sorry!!!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/10/09 06:18 PM

Does the red ball appear in other ldw games? crazy I'll test it in other games now, to see. blush

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/10/09 06:55 PM

This easter egg only appears in Virtual Families, Loki smile
Posted by: Antheia

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 08/11/09 03:07 AM

I'm on my tenth generation in most of my families... and no red ball. Now, let us all prepare for the grand seach of the Mysterious Little Red Ball, onward and out!

Re: Little Red Ball? (Spoiler) - 08/11/09 03:11 AM

i was wondering that too Loki! thanks for asking and thanks for answering that Heather!
Posted by: Sammygirl99

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/12/09 12:54 AM

erg i cant find it can i pm you savvannah

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/17/09 06:36 AM

Yippe !!! today I just found 2 more red bouncy ball's I was just randomly clicking trying to grab my peep and one popped out then i .. moved the screen and low and behold there was another one but one dissapeared already lol.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/18/09 06:13 AM

Yay!! today I got the third red ball back and then found another one proving that you can have 4 in the game also ... on my other game slot I found one too !~ smile grin

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/19/09 05:52 PM

4??????????

I just have one!!!!

ok, I'm going to start clicking like crazy now. *laughs*

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/19/09 06:41 PM

I think you can only have one ball actually in the game at a time. Any spares have to be stored in the tool tray.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/20/09 04:16 AM

Oh, I see. I have one in my laundry room for a long long time.
Posted by: delaney7022

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/24/09 05:27 PM

I haven't seen a red ball yet. Booooooo smile
Posted by: ajuma

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/25/09 05:06 PM

Is there any way to get RID of the darn thing?? I've got one and I'd rather not have it. I'm always thinking it's a collectable or a person or whatever!! mad

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/25/09 06:08 PM

I keep one in my tool tray and I had a second one next to the workshop.. got tired of seeing it, so I took the other ball out of my tool tray and dragged it out onto the game and one of them disappeared. smile

Re: Little Red Ball? - 08/26/09 07:06 AM

I gave up trying to find a second one. tired
Posted by: red3080

Re: Little Red Ball? - 10/14/09 09:36 PM

i found the second one then i lost it then i found it agein then i lost it then i lost the first one sad really.=[

Re: Little Red Ball? - 10/16/09 10:50 PM

[quote=*Moonlyght*]4??????????

I just have one!!!!
ok, I'm going to start clicking like crazy now. *laughs*

i got 6 my whole tool tray is filled up!!!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 10/17/09 12:14 AM

Just curious, why do you have your tray full of red balls, seeing you can only play with one at a time. If you put a second one onto the game screen, the first one disappears, at least from my experience.

Also, I use my tray for my grocery purchases, etc, so I don't want if filled with unnecessary items.

Just my humble opinion.
Posted by: noreale

Re: Little Red Ball? - 10/17/09 01:56 PM

How and where do I find the little red ball?

Re: Little Red Ball? - 10/17/09 08:52 PM

noreale, there is a major hint as to where the red ball can be found, on the first page of this thread. smile

Re: Little Red Ball? - 10/18/09 02:08 AM

well i was'ent going to keep them i was just saying that there lots of them
Posted by: nanhug

Re: Little Red Ball? - 10/19/09 11:19 PM

I finally found the red ball. Now I have it in two of my families!! I am keeping it in the tray for safe keeping.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 10/20/09 12:37 AM

Yes me two I have 4 red balls in the tray, and I havent taken them out yet ! smile

Re: Little Red Ball? - 10/20/09 05:58 AM

I now have four red balls for four families. Still trying for the last one. I left a ball on the floor of the family room to see what will happen.
Posted by: red-dragomn1

Re: Little Red Ball? - 10/20/09 11:42 PM

I have found 6 red balls in total
Posted by: Beeky

Re: Little Red Ball? - 10/21/09 05:14 AM

what is the significance of this? I haven't paid any attention to the toys... !LOL
Posted by: red-dragomn1

Re: Little Red Ball? - 10/21/09 08:18 PM

They arent toys there things to find within the game and they are very hard to find

Re: Little Red Ball? - 10/22/09 04:10 AM

they arent hard to find when you find one you dont stop finding them

Re: Little Red Ball? - 10/22/09 05:48 PM

Actually, I find the red balls annoying. If I leave it in the game, I always think it's a collectable or something. If I keep it in the tray, it takes up space for other things I might need. I wish I'd never found the first one!!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 10/22/09 07:00 PM

I just tuck mine in the sandbox or the toys in the kids' room. That way it blends in, and it's not in a spot where I normally look for collectibles.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 10/22/09 09:45 PM

i just throw it some were and leave it

Re: Little Red Ball? - 10/22/09 10:29 PM

You can bounce the ball and move it where ever you want to.I keep mine in the sandbox.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 10/23/09 10:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Krystal
I just tuck mine in the sandbox or the toys in the kids' room. That way it blends in, and it's not in a spot where I normally look for collectibles.

That's what I do, too.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 10/23/09 03:50 PM

Yep I do the same thing as Krystal - leave it in the sandbox or with the toys. That way it is it doesn't take up space and is not in the way. I now have five balls - one for each family.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 10/24/09 05:19 AM

there one bad thing about the balls and that is that it gets boring after a bit
Posted by: dulcey

Re: Little Red Ball? - 10/25/09 01:46 PM

I haven't found a red ball yet. I'll keep my eyes peeled for them!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 10/31/09 06:37 PM

If I get one by accident, I keep it in the pool. Never any collectalbes there! lol

Dulcey, look at the first page or two of this thread. You'll find a ball easily!
Posted by: tkdgrl223

Re: Little Red Ball? - 11/01/09 01:27 PM

I still can't find it. I've looked at the front page and tried that but I haven't gotten the ball yet.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 12/09/09 08:37 PM

Just now, while scrolling about the house, I accidentally clicked on the red ball. At that precise moment an email from my family popped up on screen, When I dismissed the message, I found I couldn't let go of the ball! It seemed stuck to the hand. I exited the game and restarted it, and found that the ball had been placed in my tool tray.
Posted by: 34liger98

Re: Little Red Ball? - 12/22/09 04:29 AM

I put my ball in the pool too!! But, ever since I got it, it's always stayed there. It never mysteriously disappeared.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 12/22/09 05:00 AM

i leave mine in the house
Posted by: Parvati

Re: Little Red Ball? - 12/28/09 11:15 PM

Hah, you've made me want to find it, but I don't have time now...
Posted by: Joine The Great

Re: Little Red Ball? - 12/29/09 01:00 AM

I've looked all over my yard/house, even where the cat hides, but I CANNOT find my ball! Can someone help me?
Posted by: Lukerie

Re: Little Red Ball? - 12/29/09 01:59 AM

Did you already discover it and lose it or did you not discover it at all yet?
Posted by: 34liger98

Re: Little Red Ball? - 12/29/09 04:43 PM

I got it on the iPod! Thats sooooooo cool!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 12/29/09 06:49 PM

Quote:
Did you already discover it and lose it or did you not discover it at all yet?

No, Lukerie, I have not yet found it.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 12/29/09 09:36 PM

As has been said to everyone that's asked before, look at the first post.
Originally Posted By: funnyface
Somehow I ended up picking up a shiny red ball at the top left side of the screen!...
(italics mine)
It's easiest to find it in full screen mode, I think.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 12/29/09 09:47 PM

OK, I think my cat was intfearing (It hides there all the time!). I finally found the ball! grin

Re: Little Red Ball? - 12/29/09 09:51 PM

Hooray! That little thing is so much fun. I bounce it around all the time. (It's a great boredom buster in the later generations while you're waiting for proposals!)
Posted by: Misa

Re: Little Red Ball? - 12/31/09 07:39 PM

I was playing around with the red ball and we can park it in the items bar to the left. I put the three I have there until I get the ball in all the families (some are stubborn to release the ball).
And I tried to sell it in the store but was unable - hehe.
Posted by: darren_uk

Re: Little Red Ball? - 01/02/10 05:55 PM

Just stumbled upon this (very long) thread.

So I had to find my red ball - never found it before.

We are directed earlier in the thread to the major clue in the first post: Clue of in the top left corner is the key.

Posted by: horsecrazy123

Re: Little Red Ball? - 03/13/10 03:15 PM

I haven't found it, though I think I've seen it before, when I didn't know what it was. Maybe in the sandbox?
Posted by: pimentelPOW

Re: Little Red Ball? - 03/13/10 08:32 PM

no. its not in the sandbox but it is outside.
im not sure if you want me to tell you or if you want to find it on your own...
Posted by: spinnything

Re: Little Red Ball? - 03/13/10 09:45 PM

here is something i was wondering, and Havetia told me about today... (or maybe she told me yesterday, i forget)

Click to reveal..
you only get the red ball in one family at a time

Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: Little Red Ball? - 03/13/10 11:15 PM

I have not found that to be the case. I have 5 families running, have had the ball in all of them at the same time and sometimes more than 1 ball in the same family at the same time.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 03/14/10 01:13 AM

cool! I'll keep trying then! smile

Re: Little Red Ball? - 03/14/10 02:35 AM

The trick is: when you get it the first time, put it somewhere you can remember (i.e. the sandbox, the kids toys, etc) and then go into your other families and click in the spot where it is in the family you found it in in the first place. It should appear.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 03/14/10 03:26 AM

Thanks Krystal! It worked! laugh
Posted by: hurrihottie

Re: Little Red Ball? - 04/29/11 12:59 AM

only found one ball in one family..and that was by accident...havent been able to get it on any of the others
Posted by: they8pizza

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/03/11 11:03 AM

I had the ball for awhile, but it disappeared when I was bouncing it! Here's a couple pics of it and one that is explaining the disappearance better:
Posted by: Cyborg

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/03/11 06:21 PM

So is it some kind of ghost ball or something? It comes out of no where bounces around for a bit all on it's own then vanishes without a trace. If I where a family memeber in the game that would certainly freak me out. eek

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/03/11 07:32 PM

As LadyCFII states earlier in this thread (about the ball) :

Originally Posted By: LadyCFII
It's unpredictable and doesn't always stay around.

laugh

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/05/11 04:39 AM

Originally Posted By: they8pizza
I had the ball for awhile, but it disappeared when I was bouncing it! Here's a couple pics of it and one that is explaining the disappearance better:

As to what happened here. Today I was scrolling the screen and I found the ball again, not anywhere I ever expected it to be. I tried a few tests and discoved there's some kind of wormhole or something. If I bounce it in the hallway where it disappeared there's 2 spots where if it touches there it disappears. One is the spot where it disappeared on me, the other is around the spot it bounced off of before it disappeared. The spot where it reappears is almost the same for both of them and it's hard to spot it there(unless someone has a mod that turns the inventory bar invisible.) Here is a screenshot to explain:
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/05/11 06:13 AM

A mod like this one? I love it!

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/05/11 06:44 AM

Yeah
Posted by: Russel

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/27/11 07:28 AM

Cannot see any red ball on the screen....where is it?

Re: Little Red Ball? - 05/27/11 07:31 AM

You have to look real close, most of it is hidding behind the inventory bar.
Posted by: Umineko Otaku

Re: Little Red Ball? - 06/24/11 02:55 AM

I FOUND IT!!!! YAYAYAY!
Posted by: TiffanyAnne

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/05/11 08:08 PM

is there any way to get rid of the ball if you don't want it anymore
Posted by: Cyborg

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/07/11 04:48 AM

How could you not want that little red ball? Its so much fun.

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/07/11 10:31 AM

I just put it with the kids' toys in the corner of their room. Another storage spot might be the sandbox. If you want it right out of the way, there are plenty of places at the edges of the screen where you are unlikely to click on it accidentally.
Posted by: Y0k0

Re: Little Red Ball? - 07/11/11 02:42 AM

For some reason that red ball ended up in my inventory.. don't know how that happened.
Posted by: 2q2bforgotten

Re: Little Red Ball? - 09/27/12 08:03 PM

Omg! I found it! *scream*

The first post was helpful smile

It's so fun to play with :3 I can't BELIEVE that in two years of playing virtual families I hadn't found it! I thought this was a joke at first but it's real!
Posted by: Taco Freak

Ball Glitches - 04/02/13 07:13 PM

Virtual Families:
I had a ball and it disappeared. frown

Click to reveal..
If you put it in your inventory, and find it again, you can get as much as empty spaces in your inventory...
...after that, no more, so if you have 5 open spaces in your inventory, you can "clone" your ball 4x for a total of 5 balls.
Posted by: GamerGirlSam

Re: Ball Glitches - 09/26/16 10:45 PM

Ooh! Do they have the red ball in the mobile version of VF too?