weak???

Posted by: *Vanna

weak??? - 05/04/09 03:49 PM

help, my little girl was sick this morning when i woke up, i took care of her sickness and now she is weak. i already have the air purifier and there is no fruit in the store (bananas, mango, etc.) What can i do to help her.she is the only child and the parents are right at 50
BTW: they have plenty of food and everything.

*UPDATE*
My Little girl is back to full health. Thanks everyone for all of the suggestions!:D
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: weak??? - 05/04/09 04:09 PM

There are several answers here on weakness and ways to cure it.

Re: weak??? - 05/04/09 04:45 PM

She is getting a little better. very very slowly though. i tried giving her vitamins also and i think it raised her health a little but not much, now it just says a bit weak
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: weak??? - 05/04/09 04:48 PM

I had a few peeps who were weak after being sick. It took several hours for them to get back to normal, but in the meantime, I fed them lots of meals, and all the fruits from the store. Good luck with yours, Savannah smile

Re: weak??? - 05/04/09 05:11 PM

thanks!
Posted by: Riograce

Re: weak??? - 05/04/09 06:32 PM

How old is your child? In my experience, all of my weak children seemed to outgrow it ... by the time they were teens, they were consistently happy or elated.

Re: weak??? - 05/04/09 07:05 PM

she is 13
Posted by: SoulSmilen

Re: weak??? - 05/04/09 07:12 PM

Savannah, with the new update meals are not being fixed as often as they used to, so it requires more user interaction to make sure the hunger bar is full. Try preparing a meal and sitting her down to eat.

Re: weak??? - 05/04/09 08:02 PM

i have her "fed bar" at full right now. It was still at 3/4 bar this morning though. she seems better she is running again.