Who was your very first adoptee :)?

Posted by: KaeChan

Who was your very first adoptee :)? - 04/29/09 06:58 AM

Mine is Tessa, she was 24 and a beginner Knife Sharper. Now she is 29 (almost 30)....

I would take a picture of her but, I don't know how.
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: Who was your very first adoptee :)? - 04/29/09 07:02 AM

My very first adoptee was Peach, pictured here with hubby Mac, and their six children.

Sadly, Peach passed yesterday, along with Mac, and now son Martin has the house.
Posted by: Ozarky

Re: Who was your very first adoptee :)? - 04/29/09 07:08 AM

My first one was Mysti who passed today at age 60. Her wee people hubby Kika also passed today at age 59.
Posted by: williamani

Re: Who was your very first adoptee :)? - 04/29/09 07:25 AM

Ianis'. I renamed her grin. She is still 29 like when she was adopted. grin
Posted by: Jo13

Re: Who was your very first adoptee :)? - 04/29/09 03:57 PM

Mine was a red head named Rusty (I then renamed her to Rain). She was 25 when I adopted her, I think. smile
Posted by: jlb67

Re: Who was your very first adoptee :)? - 04/29/09 11:31 PM

Mine was Sophetta, she was 28 i think when i adopted her.

She married Nomad & had 3 children, a boy named Gepino, a girl named Eva & a boy named Pierico. Sadly both parents died last night/this morning.
I put my comp on started VF & saw both their ghost rising... Pierico was the only one left at home at 16yrs, i waited til he went to college then looked at all 3 children to see which one should take over family home. I picked Eva who is now married with 2 children of her own.
Posted by: Lukerie

Re: Who was your very first adoptee :)? - 04/30/09 04:04 AM

Mine was Paul, sadly, look at the pic below cry

He was 56! cry
Posted by: SarahSmile

Re: Who was your very first adoptee :)? - 04/30/09 04:16 AM

My first was Saphia, a fiction writer, who married Bengolo, a dress maker. They had two children, Pierico first and then Jet was adopted later.

The parents passed away and Jet has since inherited the house. He became a caterer and married Bitmap (she has black and white streaked hair and I call her a vampire because she hates sunlight). She is a cake designer. They currently have two children, Maresse and Logu.
Posted by: hurrihottie

Re: Who was your very first adoptee :)? - 07/22/10 03:30 PM

Jpeg..she is the only brunette in a family of all blondes...i renamed her Jinja
Posted by: Joine The Great

Re: Who was your very first adoptee :)? - 07/23/10 04:20 PM

Pamela, formerly Blondie. I felt so bad that her name was that (She had black hair!!!) so I adopted her to get rid of that name. ^-^

Sadly, I have no picture of her. D: Oh, how I miss her.
Posted by: arnie

Re: Who was your very first adoptee :)? - 07/23/10 04:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Joine The Great
Pamela, formerly Blondie.

Mine was called Blondie, too! I'm not sure now if she was my very first, but she was definitely one of the earliest. She had rainbow hair, and of course at the time I didn't realise how rare that was. I rather liked the name Blondie applied to a girl with rainbow hair, so I kept the name. smile
Posted by: BostonGirl

Re: Who was your very first adoptee :)? - 07/23/10 08:44 PM

[quote=Joine The Great]Pamela, formerly Blondie.

My first came with the name Pamela. I had just started the game that day and since my own name is Pamela I wondered if the program was picking it up from my registration. Now after playing a while I know it was just random, but still...
Posted by: Kikiann11

Re: Who was your very first adoptee :)? - 07/23/10 10:56 PM

My first Adoptee was named Vanilla, which I thought was a weird name, but I kept it.
Posted by: Tralah

Re: Who was your very first adoptee :)? - 07/25/10 03:35 AM

My first adopted child was in my very first generation named Adrian. I'm on generation 35 now and have allowed 12 adoptions to be completed. So far none of inherited because I roll a die to determine which child will inherit, and none of the adopted ones have been chosen so far. The most I've had had adopted for one generation is 2.
Posted by: chocolatechip

Re: Who was your very first adoptee :)? - 07/25/10 03:56 AM

My very first adoptee was a girl of 24 and her name Ata , which I later changed to Erin. She married Marco, whom I renamed Lucas. They had one child with the name of Debby.
Posted by: Jhanny

Re: Who was your very first adoptee :)? - 07/25/10 09:52 PM

You can adopt people even when they are over the age of 14? :S
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: Who was your very first adoptee :)? - 07/25/10 10:04 PM

I believe chocolatechip was referring to the person you pick at the beginning of the game smile
Posted by: Jhanny

Re: Who was your very first adoptee :)? - 07/26/10 12:31 AM

Ohhh. Haha I forgot you 'adopt' them. Sorry grin
Posted by: ShadoeDysteria

Re: Who was your very first adoptee :)? - 07/29/10 03:47 PM

Mine was David. He's a red head, and, he's actually, in age, the third oldest, because, for some reason, he turned 18 before Liam, the original third child. And all of this happened first generation xD
(I'll put pictures up later, once I finish all the nice mods! xD I finally figured out how to do them.)
Posted by: VF_Life

Re: Who was your very first adoptee :)? - 11/17/14 10:54 PM

Jessania was mine.