(spoiler) Wall repair kit?

Posted by: Annthewhofan

(spoiler) Wall repair kit? - 04/27/09 10:27 AM

I marked this as spoiler just in case
I bought a wall repair kit to see if it would mend those holes in the floor, but It seems I can't put it anywhere confused
So the question is this, how do I use it?

If there is no use that any one can tell me I can always return it.
Posted by: Frizzie87

Re: (spoiler) Wall repair kit? - 04/27/09 10:32 AM

If you look here you should find your answer smile
Posted by: Annthewhofan

Re: (spoiler) Wall repair kit? - 04/27/09 10:34 AM

Thanks
Posted by: greeneyedsims

Re: (spoiler) Wall repair kit? - 04/27/09 01:55 PM

From the way it looks, not much is able to be completed from the one kit, though. The Dad worked on the wall a few minutes, then there was no more options to fix the wall.
Posted by: orangeblossom

Re: (spoiler) Wall repair kit? - 09/02/09 11:19 PM

What about when you've done ALL these steps and they still don't respond (yes the thing has been fixed for a long time)?

As I said, the one item that needs to be done first, was done a few generations ago. Still, no matter how many times I place a grown-up on the pail, they will do any and every thing else but respond to the repair kit.

Any suggestions? Thank you.
Posted by: dansmot

Re: (spoiler) Wall repair kit? - 09/02/09 11:30 PM

I may be misunderstanding you but you said you bought the wall repair kit to mend the holes in the floor? The floor repair kit mends the floor holes, the wall repair kit is for the workshop wall!
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: (spoiler) Wall repair kit? - 09/03/09 02:24 AM

You need to drop the adult (or minimum age 14)
Click to reveal..
in just the right place. Unfortunately it's been a few months so I don't remember exactly where. Try a little left of the pail and the whole area around it. Once they start working on the wall, get everyone over the age of 14 to continue working on it constantly until it's done. Should just take a few minutes to finish it. That way you don't risk the compound drying up and having to wait for another can of it to show up in the store.
Hang in there and good luck. smile