[SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures!

Posted by: XayAdministrator

[SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/22/09 10:51 PM

Okay, let's figure out what cures what symptom!

Click to reveal..
Sneezing = Antihistamine (proven)
Hiccups = ????? (help!)

Posted by: twain12

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/22/09 11:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Xay

Click to reveal..
Hiccups = drink of water smile (help!)

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/22/09 11:07 PM

*laughs* Of course. How silly of me not to even think of that. Keep the cures coming!
Posted by: twain12

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/22/09 11:11 PM

figured that out after spending a fortune on medicine LOL

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/22/09 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By: gabriele12
figured that out after spending a fortune on medicine LOL

Same here. Bought every kind except one...the bad part...I think she cured herself while I was making this topic LOL
Posted by: Lewanda

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/22/09 11:48 PM

Click to reveal..
I figured water would help her hiccups, but when I placed her in front of the sink she wouldn't drink. So how do I get her to take a drink of water?
Thanks for anyone who answers. smile
Lewanda

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/23/09 12:19 AM

Click to reveal..
She finally took a drink after I placed her in front of the sink for about the fourth time, and it cured her.
Now I'm happy! smile

Lewanda
Posted by: sidbakay

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/23/09 12:30 AM

Itchy
Click to reveal..
cortizone cream

Posted by: Amelia

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/23/09 03:40 AM

What about overall "A little bit sick"??

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/23/09 04:11 AM

Pick the sick person up and see what they do. (Cough, sneeze, hiccup, etc)

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/23/09 04:13 AM

He's coughing but cough drops aren't helping, drinking water isn't helping....

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/23/09 04:17 AM

I'll post what I think might help...

have you tried...

Click to reveal..
Antitussive syrup?

or...

Click to reveal..
Throat lozenges?

if those two fail, try

Click to reveal..
Penicillin

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/23/09 04:21 AM

The first one worked!! THANK YOU

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/23/09 04:22 AM

No problem!

so...

Click to reveal..
Coughing = Antitussive syrup

Posted by: Jenmarenc

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/23/09 06:25 AM

Upset stomach

Click to reveal..
Pink bottle of medicine *can't recall name right now* ****Also worked for me for a little bit sick****

Posted by: LunyKimberly

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/23/09 07:18 PM

Headache/head hurts

Click to reveal..
anti-inflammatory pill

Posted by: Magesteff

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/23/09 09:34 PM

Click to reveal..
Hiccups - put in front of bathroom sink she drank water and cured themfirst time

Posted by: Emmote

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/24/09 09:43 PM

Click to reveal..
Peptic Syrup - Cured "A little bit sick".
When I picked my toon up he would groan.

Posted by: Simsane

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/25/09 06:05 AM

Last night, with the father of my very first family. He started coughing so I bought one medicine that's for coughs. Then he was sick again just a short while later but moaning. So I bought tummy medicine. Again a short time went by and he got sick again, sneezing this time. So I bought medicine for that. Then he was sick again, more sneezing so I bought more of that medicine.

Finally, when he again got sick, I paid for the Dr's consult and was told that he was "Gravely Ill" and needed the most potent medicine and the headache medicine both. So, I paid for that, gave it to him and put him to bed (as he was also exhausted). I was worried that I was going to get up this morning and find him passed on, but he was feeling great this morning and I now have a new "trophy" -- although that's one trophy that I'd rather not have again, lol!
Posted by: IsolaKid

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/25/09 03:58 PM

LOL mine was Itchy and when I gave it some cream It kept shaking her head. Then shortly after my Free Trial Period ended which made me so sad, cos' I loved playin' the game and mum won't let me buyui t! frown

Posted by: elizabeths184

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/25/09 11:55 PM

I have a question related to illness...

I have five families on the go, a couple of them have had minor illnesses that I know how to deal with.

However one of my families (just a woman so far), she keeps getting sick over and over and over again...and I don't know why.

Each time it is a minor illness, sneezes, stomach upset - I just give her the medicine and she's fine.

This is unlike my other games, which have had either No illness, or maybe One illness the whole time. She has had at least Five illnesses, and this game is the newest one I've started!

Is it something in the house that might trigger multiple minor illnesses, or something wrong with her that can be cured? I keep having to spend money on medicine, and she's all alone!

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/25/09 11:58 PM

Try a doctor's consultation smile
Posted by: Gypsy3142

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/26/09 01:53 PM

Thanks for the cures everybody! The Doctor Consultation is expensive! Much like real life, hmmm.....
Posted by: Frizzie87

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/26/09 02:02 PM

The cures are good, I've found most of mine either need the stomach medicine, anti-inflam (which is normally for the mum's headache!!) or the anti-histamine. Ive not had to use any of the others so far.
Posted by: Antiragweed

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/26/09 05:18 PM

crazy Oh man - I can't tell you how much I appreciate this help.

Click to reveal..
I'd dropped my "wife" down at the kitchen sink probably fifty times - never once did I think to try the other sink, but I did try the hose! grin

You get the *bag of win* AND the green praise hand! blush

Originally Posted By: Magesteff
Click to reveal..
Hiccups - put in front of bathroom sink she drank water and cured themfirst time

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/26/09 07:58 PM

"Throat doesn't feel right..."

Click to reveal..
Throat Lozenges

Posted by: Phyllis

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/27/09 05:53 PM

hiccups-how do I get rid of them? my dad peep has had them for awhile now.any help will be appreciated.
Posted by: arnie

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/27/09 06:29 PM

See this post earlier in this thread.
Posted by: FirstOfMay

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/28/09 03:41 PM

HELP! I've got a kid that keeps getting sick....He's had everything you can think of. Now, he is "a bit weak". Nothing...and I mean NOTHING is working. I've given him medicine that just makes him more tired. I've tried just putting him to bed. That's his only symptom...a bit weak. I even wasted money on a doctor's consultation that said he was fine. He's NOT fine. Can anyone help me please? Thanks!
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/28/09 04:03 PM

Medicines only work if the child is actually sick (the word "sick" appears in their Status field). If they are weak, it's due to lack of food or previous illness. Make sure that they have enough food to eat and cure actual sicknesses quickly. There are also items in the store that can boost health.
Posted by: Natasha88D

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/28/09 09:34 PM

Ok... I thought I could figure it out when one of my ppl got sick... but I can't. My Dad is groaning, "a little bit sick" and when I pick him up he just moans. I figured he had an upset stomach and gave him peptic syrup. No good. So then I thought maybe he had a headache and gave him an anti-inflammatory pill. No good either. I'm not sure why else he would be groaning as if he is in pain. But I thought I would ask here before paying for a doctor's consult. Any ideas??? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Edit:I figured out what it was... he waved at me and said his throat didn't feel right... so I gave him...
Click to reveal..
Throat Lozenges
... and he was all better. laugh
Posted by: VVFanatic

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/28/09 11:11 PM

Thanks for all the cures because i just needed the cures for the hiccups
Posted by: Zia

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/30/09 06:11 AM

I have the same problem just one girl, always weak or extremely weak. I've covered all the options in the store, including the dr. visit, and the stronger injection - even though the doctor didn't say she needed it. But she's always sick since she was about 35 and now she's 50-something. I'm afraid she's not going to make it much further. She's a darling little thing too. I'll miss her.
Posted by: Whimsey

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/30/09 05:27 PM

For hiccups, you make them drink at the bathroom sink. Sometimes I have to pick up a peeple & set them down repeatedly before they'll tell me whats wrong, they do tell you eventually. And sometimes its more than one thing at the same time. And the longer they're sick before you discover it, the weaker they get, & the longer the recovery. Sometimes I give them a peach or orange after the cure, seems to help.
Posted by: Pretty

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/02/09 11:15 AM

My sister had twins. One of them is "a bit blue". Is this an illness and how do you cure it??
Posted by: miskinsincap

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/02/09 11:18 AM

pretty, that's not a sickness, it means that she's a little sad. Praise him/her, give some candy, and he/she will eventually lighten up.
Posted by: afamilysomeday

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/02/09 10:38 PM

I don't have the full version of VF, So if my peeps get sick there's probably nothing I can do to help?
Posted by: vikki

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/03/09 03:11 AM

Hi, my little guy has the hiccups and before I would lead him to the sink and he would drink water....now he won't and says no...how do I make him drink? thank you Victoria

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/03/09 03:15 AM

Thank you! I couldn't put him in front of the sink in the kitchen...he wouldn't take a drink, but, the bathroom was perfect! Victoria
Posted by: Pinkfish

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/04/09 12:29 PM

not sure where to post this, so please do not grill me if this is in the wrong place.

I gave two of my peeps, who at the time where sneezing, the correct medicine and it cured them, it also made them hyper!! is this normal?

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/04/09 03:08 PM

They are hyper whenever their energy level is high. When you cured them, the sick status was removed, letting you see that they were hyper.
Posted by: KaeChan

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/07/09 04:06 AM

When I try to cure hiccups I go for the bathroom sink and kitchen sink it doesn't work.
Posted by: lou615

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/09/09 06:10 PM

Hi all I looked through the threads and I could not finds this one. My mom is a bit weak Iv tried meals fruit vitimes. Does anyone have any other ideals?????

Thans
lou
Posted by: Karen876

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/11/09 06:16 PM

They just seem to get better on their own if the house is clean, etc.
Posted by: sapphyrebaby

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/12/09 03:05 PM

Could someone help me?

First the mom fell ill with coughs. Then later all three kids came down with itches. Naturally I gave them the right medicine. Yet not even an hour later the boy comes down with the same itches. I gave him the medicine again but I have a feeling it might come back.

So, in order to save $175 (they need to stock up on their groceries so I can't afford the doctor's visit), I thought I should ask here first. Could it be a recurring illness and should I take pre-emptive action and buy the medicine for persistent illnesses?

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/12/09 04:11 PM

It does sound like a more serious illness. I'd suggest a doctor's diagnosis first for the boy, though. There are two main drugs that the doctor might prescribe (penicillin or vancomycin) and if you choose the wrong one you'd have wasted your money. There is, of course, always the possibility that it's only a repeat of the minor itching and he doesn't have a serious illness at all ...

It's your choice, really.
Posted by: MissMartini

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/12/09 09:43 PM

Are you encouraging your people to work out? I had to start by praising their "checking weight". Next came stretching, a "quick workout", etc. Their health definitely goes up if they do health related tasks.

Try this as well: have her take a nap. Place her by one of the couches/chairs. You can also try to have her go to bed. Just place her on the bed. When this happens, praise the person/child.

I have found that keeping an eye on the person's energy level is affected by keeping them fed, happy (some perfume, maybe??? truly not sure) and by having them take naps as needed. Sometimes it takes several naps.
Posted by: MissMartini

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/12/09 09:47 PM

My little girl was "a bit sick". Hiccups popped up, but the peptic syrup did not work. Just by accident I had her go brush her teeth. Instead, she took a drink of water & I was informed that she was cured of her hiccups! Really glad I didn't overreact and buy a doctor's visit....
Posted by: sapphyrebaby

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/13/09 04:46 AM

Originally Posted By: arnie
It does sound like a more serious illness. I'd suggest a doctor's diagnosis first for the boy, though. There are two main drugs that the doctor might prescribe (penicillin or vancomycin) and if you choose the wrong one you'd have wasted your money. There is, of course, always the possibility that it's only a repeat of the minor itching and he doesn't have a serious illness at all ...

It's your choice, really.

Thanks. I monitored the situation. He came down with a case of coughing but it was cured. When he turned 14, the itch came back with a vengeance. He was moaning and groaning and 'passing out' all over the place.
Did the doctor's diagnosis and he recommended both the penicillin as well as the usual meds. Kid's still sick though. Will update if there's any change or lack thereof.
Posted by: akashaheart

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/14/09 01:15 PM

for "feeling weak" i gave
Click to reveal..
a blood orange looks like a reg orange to me

one of my lil pones from orphanage was weak
Posted by: KNgoc

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/20/09 06:23 AM

how can I sovle the "gravely ill" puzzle?
Posted by: Simsane

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/20/09 07:49 AM

Originally Posted By: KNgoc
how can I sovle the "gravely ill" puzzle?

It'll just happen sometime. One of your little peeps will be sick and when you try to cure them, they'll just keep getting sick again and again and again. Then when you finally pay for the doctor's checkup, you'll find out that they are "gravely ill" and that you have to buy the Vancomycin (or whatever that shot is called, lol!) and then you'll get that trophy. It's happened to me twice and I really do try to take good care of them. So, it just happens is all, nothing you can do to make it happen. Well, not that I know of anyway.
Posted by: amzzz

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/21/09 07:07 PM

any cure for feeling weak?

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/21/09 07:19 PM

Mainly time, and make sure you've plenty of food for your peeps. Giving them fruits like the bananas or oranges helps as well.

If they're regularly sick, it's possible they have a serious illness so a doctor's consultation is advisable.
Posted by: SherriLea

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/25/09 09:35 PM

I have a dad who is constantly sick. Every time I get him medicine and he gets better. Mom and the 4 kids have never been sick. I buy organic food, make sure they have plenty and give him fruit every time it is in the store. He's still always sick. I got a doctor consultation this last time and was told to give him throat drops. He's ALWAYS getting sick but the doctor never says anthing other than minor stuff is wrong. Any ideas>
Posted by: oLoAoUoRoAo

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/26/09 10:14 AM

Good spoiler. smile

Only think I can say is that the sicknesses comes from dirty house, rainy day outside and being away from them for too long.
Posted by: SherriLea

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/26/09 09:05 PM

Thanks. After about his 8th illness consulted the doctor again and was told he had a serious infection. I got all the meds and cured him and he hasn't been sick since.
So if it's raining a lot I should use the bottled sunshine?

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/26/09 09:34 PM

amzzz, the fruits will bring your peeps health bar up faster than anything.
Posted by: biggurl1965

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 05/28/09 12:41 AM

I drag the person to the BATHROOM sink and he or she will usually get a drink!
Posted by: lego222

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 06/05/09 04:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Pretty
My sister had twins. One of them is "a bit blue". Is this an illness and how do you cure it??

using sunscreen is a good option.not sure why.... whistle
Posted by: ajuma

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 06/12/09 06:44 PM

Is it weird to WANT to get a grave illness so I can get the trophy??? I've never had it before with 10 families!!
Posted by: esther1981

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 06/12/09 11:15 PM

nope! not weird at all Ajuma!!
Posted by: knksmiles

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 06/12/09 11:31 PM

Originally Posted By: ajuma
Is it weird to WANT to get a grave illness so I can get the trophy??? I've never had it before with 10 families!!

Yay! I just finally had someone ill enough. 7 generations in!
Posted by: Krystal

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 06/13/09 02:26 AM

Near the beginning of the 6th gen in my game I got both of the more severe illness trophies! laugh
Posted by: nilecrystal

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 06/15/09 04:20 PM

The mother of my first family is very weak. I tried almost every medication. I also tried the Dr.'s consult and it said no infection found. I gave her enough food and sleep but still very weak.

Any suggestions?

Actually the whole family is becoming weak frown

Please help

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 06/15/09 05:40 PM

If you use non-needed medications, that can make your peep weak.

Just feed your peeps, and give them fruit from the store when possible.

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 07/03/09 02:27 AM

Click to reveal..
Or put them in front of the bathroom sink for hiccups...

Posted by: IzMeAiNe

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 08/12/09 11:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Xay

Click to reveal..
Hiccups =water (help!)

Click to reveal..
Upset Stomach= Peptic Syrup
Cough= Antitussive Syrup
Bad Throat= Throat Lozenges

Posted by: biggurl1965

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 09/16/09 02:14 AM

This usually means that the character is depressed, This has happened with my families on several occasions. An example - in one of my families, the dad passed away. I started the next generation by bringing home one of the sons. His status code was "a bit blue". I gave him fruit, vitamins, and candy. His status immediately changed to "happy" after receiving a marriage proposal and accepting it smile
Sometimes a child is "a bit blue" when he or she is the only child and a brother or sister is born. I give the child fruit or candy and send him (or her) outside to play. This usually works for me!
Posted by: Beeky

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 10/12/09 04:02 AM

Hi,

I have a question about how to medicate. I've bought the bottle of whatever, and it goes on to the tiles of the game window. When I return to the home screen, I try to put it on the kitchen table, and it just vanishes. Did the sick person take it? So far, t here hasn't been any improvement.

If I give someone something (click on the bottle, then click on the person) that's to be given over time, the whole bottle vanishes...

So how do you keep control of that bottle of whatever?

Thanks in advance. I'm a lousy doctor. Can't tell the difference between a cold and a flu! LOL

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 10/12/09 04:16 AM

The medicines must be dropped directly on the sick person in order for it to work. As it says in the description for each type of medicine, you are purchasing a single dose, which will disappear when it is used.
Posted by: charstone

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 12/12/09 09:44 PM

For Hiccups, drop them in the bathroom so they can get water and that stops the hiccups.
Posted by: cheyannenemmett

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 12/30/09 06:02 PM

Does anyone know what to do for "a bit weak"?

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 12/30/09 06:25 PM

There are many suggestions in topics that discuss weakness, such as this one. If you use the forum search function and search for 'weak' you'll find lots more. smile
Posted by: Jhanny

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 12/30/09 08:22 PM

Originally Posted By: afamilysomeday
I don't have the full version of VF, So if my peeps get sick there's probably nothing I can do to help?

No, remember that is just the demo, it just showing you what the game is, not a free version of the full game.
Posted by: Village Kid

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 01/08/10 07:14 AM

Originally Posted By: IsolaKid
LOL mine was Itchy and when I gave it some cream It kept shaking her head. Then shortly after my Free Trial Period ended which made me so sad, cos' I loved playin' the game and mum won't let me buyui t! frown

I know, my villager wasnt in proper helth and before i figured it out the trail period ended. My mum said i can buy it when she get home from work at 6:00
Posted by: horsecrazy123

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 01/16/10 12:47 AM

These are the cures I know of, but I have found that if you pick the family member up, the put them back down, they will usally have an action line like "head hurts" or " having hiccups"

Click to reveal..
Throat lozenges-"throat doesn't feel right"
Peptic syrup-"Upset stomach"
Ant-Inflammitory pill-"Owww...head hurting"
Antitussive syrup-coughing
Cortisone cream-"Ichy"
Antihistamine-sneezing
Penicilline-only if prescribed by doctor
Vancomycin-only if prescribed by doctor
Baby boost-if you want babies and your people haven't had any after 3 tries, or if they are in their 40's( if they are over 50 they can't have any jids)
Doctor Consultation-If your person keeps getting sick, and so you can see if they need penicilline, vancomycin, or baby boost

Posted by: Kibagal

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 01/29/10 12:29 AM

Is there any specific way to make them "Gravely Ill?" I play via iTouch and can not figure that out! Help please?
Posted by: knksmiles

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 01/29/10 05:51 AM

No, sorry. You just have to wait for someone to get sick enough to be gravely ill. I believe that it is completely random.
Posted by: twilightbabe98

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 01/30/10 09:04 PM

If you have someone who's weak, you can't really do anything about it. If anything, you can give them candy or fruit, which is found at the store. If they are tired, let them rest or put them to bed. Check on your little ppl often. Good luck!
Posted by: Twilight_addict

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 01/31/10 12:18 AM

A person am be gravely I'll if you see that Rey are sick and they staysick for a while. But I always cure them. I play via iPhone and I have that trophy but only because I left the game for 2 days and the peeps were all sick.
Posted by: KailaKaos

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/09/10 09:40 PM

My girl is depressed. She's been that way for DAYS. What do I do?
Help? PLEASE??!!
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/09/10 10:35 PM

Try looking here. smile
Posted by: KailaKaos

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/09/10 11:21 PM

Thanks. smile That helped.
Posted by: Happygrl

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/12/10 01:01 AM

font:Arial]my person's staus said feeling depressed and i just wanna know how to cure her of her depression anybody know??[/font]
Posted by: Krystal

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/12/10 01:08 AM

Take a look at that post MissKathy linked to a couple of posts ago. That'll help. smile
Posted by: Happygrl

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/15/10 04:42 AM

ANY BODY KNOW WHAT TO DO IT STATUS IT "FEELING WEAK?"

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/15/10 05:50 AM

To quote Lyssaria: "Their health goes down when they are sick and once they are cured, it will naturally raise but it takes some time. You should continue giving them the fruit, vitamins, hand gel etc to encourage their health." Also, feed them and make sure there's plenty of food in the refrigerator. It's not an instant cure. Again it takes some time. Took mine more than 24 hours.
Posted by: xsnapple_galx

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/16/10 11:56 PM

My poor 12-year-old named Atlas has been sick several times (probably 4 - 6) in the past 24 hours, each with a different illness... I bought the air purifier, still got sick once more... if it happens again, I'm doing to get a doctor check-up and pray she isn't gravely ill. smile

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/17/10 02:22 AM

If she's ill then medicine should make her feel better. The doctor's note will tell you which medicine she needs. Sometimes they need a combination of 2 or 3 medicines to recover.

BTW, the family still gets sick with an air purifier in the house. smile
Posted by: Mild Sally

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 06/12/10 06:10 AM

Take a Doctor's Consultation. Or whatever that stethoscope thingymajig is called. It'll tell you. Or just pick them up and put them down again. They'll do something like 'Throat doesn't feel right' and etc.
Sorry if you already figured this out. I'm kinda new here. blush
Posted by: Kikiann11

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 07/29/10 02:30 AM

Head Hurting- Anti- Inflammitory pills.
Can't Stop Coughting- Antitrussive Syrup.
Stomachache- Peptic syrup.
Throat doesn't feel right- cough drops.
Sneezing- Antihistamine
Hiccups- Water at kitchen/ Bathroom sink.
Itchy- Cortisone cream
Penicillin- Serious Infection?
Sorry that this isn't a very complete guide, but I never get serious infections or anything.
Posted by: carolann

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 01/04/13 06:55 AM

try putting her not on sink but on the dishes next to sink cool
Posted by: Taco Freak

Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! - 04/06/13 09:04 PM

I looked at none I memorized them!

Hiccups=
Click to reveal..
get a drink!