VST not working correctly in Windows 10

Posted by: ajuma

VST not working correctly in Windows 10 - 01/28/18 10:55 AM

It's been ages since I played Plant Tycoon but I came across it in an old game folder and remembered to download Borg's VST. Unfortunately, the bottom of the chart is cut off and some of the squares say that I have the seed when, in fact, I don't. Does Borg by any chance have a Windows 10 update or is there another program that I could use? I know this is an old game but it's still just as fun!
I added a pic so you could see what I'm talking about.
Thanks!
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: VST not working correctly in Windows 10 - 01/29/18 04:17 PM

The VST is in the same situation as The Constant Gardener, and the explanation I provided here applies to both of them.

We know of no other utilities or programs that exist for Plant Tycoon, unfortunately. Like I said in my other post, it was fun to use them when they worked, but the game is still very playable without them. laugh

Re: VST not working correctly in Windows 10 - 01/29/18 04:29 PM

Thanks. I figured that was the case but I was hoping that some younger modder has come along and updated them. Oh well. You're right though. It's still a lot of fun to play!
Now...about Plant Tycoon 2.... laugh
Posted by: Hydra14

Re: VST not working correctly in Windows 10 - 01/30/18 10:19 AM

Originally Posted By: ajuma

In our dreams smile

Re: VST not working correctly in Windows 10 - 01/30/18 10:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Hydra14

In our dreams smile

Well, at least the original is still fun....and we can dream that someday, some way, there will be a 2. Even the same game with different plants would be great. smile
Posted by: Hydra14

Re: VST not working correctly in Windows 10 - 01/30/18 10:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Hydra14

In our dreams smile

Well, at least the original is still fun....and we can dream that someday, some way, there will be a 2. Even the same game with different plants would be great. smile

Along with VV3, PT has a very special place in my heart. It would be so blissing for me to see a sequel. frown

Re: VST not working correctly in Windows 10 - 01/31/18 03:44 AM

I haven't played the VV games in ages. I think it might be time to start them again.