Plant Tycoons VST by Borg for 8.1 Windows

Posted by: RuthieJo

Plant Tycoons VST by Borg for 8.1 Windows - 07/27/14 05:31 PM

Any one playing Plant Tycoon on Windows 8.1, this link works for the Virtual Seed Tray, I just downloaded it today on my new laptop.

http://www.ldwforums.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=104281#Post104281
Posted by: kshaver

Re: Plant Tycoons VST by Borg for 8.1 Windows - 02/20/15 10:00 PM

i am trying to get virtual seed tray to work( running win 8.1), but it keeps telling me i need an active game, to start a new game. here is exactly what it says
" You do not have any active PT Games. Start a new game in Plant Tycoon"

i have done this, and have a valid full version copy of the game. the plants i am working on, or a brand new game, is not working. what should i do?

for the record.. i just completely uninstalled and removed any and all plant tycoon files, reinstalled, loaded and started a new game, grew a few plants and tried to run VST when i had a few seeds in the tray and nothing. same error
Posted by: CLM

Re: Plant Tycoons VST by Borg for 8.1 Windows - 04/12/15 03:06 PM

I am getting the same error with windows 7 service pack 1. I have tried the same things as kshaver but with no resolution. So frustrated!
Posted by: arnie

Re: Plant Tycoons VST by Borg for 8.1 Windows - 04/13/15 11:25 AM

VST is a mod by Borg that was last updated in 2008. Borg doesn't seem to have posted in the forums since 2009. As a user-created mod LDW can't support it I'm afraid, so unless Borg reappears it looks like it won't be updated.