simple questins

Posted by: Anonymous

simple questins - 05/09/05 04:28 PM

I've finished the game so you can ask me questins, but not too coplicated ,please.

Re: simple questins - 05/10/05 10:16 PM

any questions???
Posted by: GuardGirlie

Re: simple questins - 06/13/05 02:51 PM

Hello!
I just started the game. I haven't found any magic plants yet. At the risk of sounding like a cheater, would you give me some breeding tips?

*~*Maddie*~*

PM's would be nice so I don't have to hunt this post down
Posted by: tigger4will

Re: simple questins - 06/13/05 02:59 PM

There are many ways to go about finding the magic plants. I know some create elaborate spreadsheets to find them. Others go about it willy nilly (like me!).
You will find them through a LOT of cross breeding. Keep growing your basic plants until you have enough money to keep the more fragile plants alive with better soil and water. This should be a good way to find them all!!
Good luck!
Posted by: GuardGirlie

Re: simple questins - 06/13/05 11:34 PM

Lol elaborate spreadsheets? Do you have one you could email to me?

Re: simple questins - 06/14/05 10:21 AM

No, As I said I took the willy nilly approach!!
Posted by: Bethicus

Re: simple questins - 06/17/05 04:33 PM

What exactly does the health meter measure? I can't for the life of me understand what I am supposed to be doing to get their health up.

Re: simple questins - 06/17/05 04:53 PM

The health bar shows the health of the plant. You can keep a plant's health up by making sure you have the best soil possible. Of course keep it watered as well. If you try growing fragile seeds in poor soil, they will die on you. Sell plants from common seeds until you have enough money to purchase high quality soil and water!
Posted by: Bethicus

Re: simple questins - 06/17/05 05:05 PM

How often do I water?

Re: simple questins - 06/17/05 05:10 PM

There is a little water meter on the opposite side of the health meter. If you notice it going out of the green into the red, or even before that, you should water.

Re: simple questins - 06/22/05 12:52 AM

how to sell seeds
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: simple questins - 06/22/05 09:07 AM

In Plant Tycoon, only the plants can be sold. The seeds that you get from polliating your plants (or that you buy from the shop) are stored in the seed tray for you to grow new plants from.

Re: simple questins - 11/26/05 06:57 AM

i though when polliating is come randomly...
cannot choose which go with which isn't it??????????
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: simple questins - 11/26/05 11:52 AM

Breeding results are always predictable, and you have complete control over which plants to pollinate with each other.