(Possible spoiler) question about dead leaves

Posted by: biddy

(Possible spoiler) question about dead leaves - 11/21/07 12:43 PM

I seem to get a lot of dead leaves on certain plants,
Usually grasses, reptans and scandens - this is every time I plant them I usually run on fast speed, always use bioorganic plant food and the fertiliser bomb.
Has anyone else noticed this or am I doing something wrong?
Posted by: Jazzo

Re: (Possible spoiler) question about dead leaves - 11/21/07 12:49 PM

I've noticed that too. Pretty random I think. The plant food and fertilizer I don't think has anything to do with it, but I'm not sure. I don't think you've done anything wrong. It may also depend on the level of soil

Re: (Possible spoiler) question about dead leaves - 11/21/07 12:54 PM

sorry level 3 water and soil - also using constant gardener (THANKS BORG)
Posted by: Jazzo

Re: (Possible spoiler) question about dead leaves - 11/21/07 12:55 PM

yea, I'm on l3 soil too and I've noticed it, I think it really is random
Posted by: PlantPat

Re: (Possible spoiler) question about dead leaves - 11/21/07 07:40 PM

I noticed I get an average of about 8 bad leaves - however, when more of the 8 are on less plants then it appears worse since you have to chop up the plants more; whereas a leaf here and there amongst the 15 plants doesn't seem to show as much. I've done it in fast and slow, with literally tons of fertilizer and Bio-food just to compare and it is always about the same. Once in a while I will have fewer bad ones but in end it averages to about the usual 8 or so.

Re: (Possible spoiler) question about dead leaves - 11/21/07 07:53 PM

Thanks for that PlantPat
It is just that I am getting about 15 bad leaves each time usually on 7 or 8 plants!!!
I am now trying normal speed to see if that makes a difference!!
Posted by: PlantPat

Re: (Possible spoiler) question about dead leaves - 11/21/07 10:00 PM

I think it is built into the game program at random - Just like the insects - sometimes they come zooming in one after the other when I am trying to plant seeds, not even flowers around to attract them and then when I am sitting waiting for growth there are hardly any. Can't change Mother Nature much!