app store

Posted by: heatherrrrr

app store - 12/05/08 08:58 AM

does anyone know what happened to virtual villagers in the itunes app store?

i didnt mean to delete it off my iphone i went to redownload and it wasnt there anymore frown i didnt even get to play it and now im out $8
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: app store - 12/05/08 01:35 PM

Have you tried contacting support at Vivendi Games Mobile? They produced the game, so they should be able to tell you what happened.
Posted by: Krissykay8

Re: app store - 01/25/09 04:14 AM

Where is this game on the iphone? I have Fish Tycoon. (started restarting itself the past 3 days) I got the computer versions of the others. Bigger screen and I have been addicted to these games. Good way to waste time instead of rotting my brain watching TV for the hour I can still and do nothing. smile
Posted by: laurence

Re: app store - 02/16/09 07:36 PM

I found these:
On you tube

On Pocket Gamer: IPHONE NEWS but when I click on "buy" they say there is not this game on the French iTune apple store! cry

(I just bought an iPhone! wink )
Posted by: TheVillageIdiot

Re: app store - 02/16/09 07:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Krissykay8
Where is this game on the iphone?

Just go to iTunes and search virtual villagers and it will come up under applications.

Re: app store - 02/16/09 08:43 PM

Laurence, each developer determines the extent of their application distribution. In the case of VV1 for iPhone, Big Fish Games determines where the game will be distributed.
Posted by: laurence

Re: app store - 02/16/09 08:52 PM

I thought it was something like that! The only thing that I can do is to wait... maybe... one day... *sigh*
and in waiting I play Fish Tycoon!! laugh
Posted by: YaelleG

Re: app store - 02/18/09 10:30 AM

What I want to know is if now that its been put back into the iTunes store but by Big Fish, if its any different than the old Vivendi one. Can anyone tell me? Dont think I want to re-spend my $8 or whatever it is unless I know.

Re: app store - 02/18/09 02:36 PM

It is the same game.
Posted by: stacsir

Re: app store - 04/12/10 02:06 AM

The Virtual villagers A new home by big fish is .99 I had to search by big fish in order to find it.