Story ideas (names/plots)

Posted by: horsecrazy123

Story ideas (names/plots) - 09/26/10 06:08 PM

Have ideas for a story? Or want a certain story written? Then please post here, thanks!

Please suggest problems that villagers/families could face in a fanfiction story. Thanks!

This is to help people think of or find fanfiction names. Please post any names you can think of, thanks.

Posted by: horsecrazy123

Re: Story ideas (names/plots) - 10/01/10 10:08 PM

Nothing? Well, how about some names: Mango, Papya, Kiwi, Peach, Coco...etc. I'm hungry, thats how I thought of these.
Posted by: Havetia

Re: Story ideas (names/plots) - 11/15/10 03:19 PM

Aqua, Itchi (LOL love that one), Dada, and Havoc.

Also here's some names I came up with that aren't official VV names but sometimes you may want to use non-game names.

Shyria (Shy-ruh is how you pronounce it)
Nishala (Nish-sha-la it's pronounced how it looks)

I have more but I don't have my notebook right here. So let me know what you think
Posted by: Rockmower

Re: Story ideas (names/plots) - 11/16/10 03:56 AM

Originally Posted By: horsecrazy123
Have ideas for a story? Or want a certain story written? Then please post here, thanks!

Please suggest problems that villagers/families could face in a fanfiction story. Thanks!

This is to help people think of or find fanfiction names. Please post any names you can think of, thanks.

Well, since you volunteered... grin

Situation:
4 teens, 2 boys & 2 girls are bored.
They decide to go exploring in the cave located on the hill above their village.
Just as they slip into the cave, a landslide blocks the entrance.
They can feel fresh air on their faces and hear water flowing in the distance. There is just enough light for them to see to the first bend in the cave.

YOU take it from there. I prefer one shot stories, but it's strictly your choice! grin