The Diary of Deliah (Spoilers Guareented!)

Posted by: gamelover911

The Diary of Deliah (Spoilers Guareented!) - 01/21/11 01:10 AM

Diary Entry 1

My name is Deliah and I am magic. I statred this diary to document my life and to record what happens to my tribe. I am a 5 year-old with the knowledge of a Scholar. I can walk on water. I am the Golden Child. I have long light brown hair and dark brown eyes. My tribe's name is Starfire. I was given a dress of rainbows when I was 2. My birth was a common one at the time. My mom Lily and my dad Jacob went into the hut and had me. They didn't know if I was the boy they craved or not. My mom, like all mothers at the time, went to the pond to bathe with me. If I was a boy, they thought I would be the Golden Child. Everybody thought tha the child turned 5 instantly and got all his powers. Ok diary, let me explain at the island we lived on before the Great Eruption, there was a cave and a psychic painted a prediction of the Golden Child. A boy that looked like a mini monk! The boy was to have my powers and knowledge. The painting didn't tell you how to have the child only a pond. Everyone took this as fact and my tribe built a pond just to get him. I had a normal childhood. I went to school gathered collectables, and like everybody, tried to move the boulder.
Evrything changed when I turned 5.
~~~~~~~~~~
Ok that the first entry. I will get a link to the comments ASAP. Hope you like it!
Posted by: gamelover911

Re: The Diary of Deliah (Spoilers Guareented!) - 02/08/11 04:42 AM

Before the next entry, I would like to note, all things about mini monk, 5 instantly, 5 forever that is true. Magic dream and other stuff, just my imagination.
Diary Entry 2
Let me give you a little extra info. My birthday is on Isola Day so NO ONE but my parents remebered or celebrated it. On Isola Eve, I had a cool dream. The guiding hand appeared to me and told me to get up grab the gold flower I found a while ago and go to the pond. It was glowing and bubbling. Being only 4, I wasn't taught to swim yet. The hand told me "It's okay, I bless you Deliah." So before I lost my courage, I jumped. I actually swam! I was really fun I got out for a sec only to to get the flower and pour it it. After swimming for a minute, the guiding hand told me to get out. Ok, I wont lie, I asked for like 5 more minutes. The hand said no but I was obedient and got out. I suddenly became sleepy so I crashed and that morning I glowed. My parents FREAKED OUT. They sent me to the doctor who examined me. He determined me fine. So when the festival began I told Jess, who presided over the festival because she was the Jack of All Trades, aboutb the dream and everything. She believed me and got the tribe to listen. I showed them my skills. Now they FREAKED OUT. I was the girl version of their prophecy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Link to Comments: http://www.ldwforums.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=228473&#Post228473