Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course)

Posted by: Kasey323.ink

Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/01/07 10:06 PM

Do you have a dog? Or a puppy? On this thread you can post pictures of your dogs or cats or anything really. My Jack Russel puppy has her own thread here. \:D Enjoy this thread!
Posted by: Anaksuel

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 03/01/07 10:31 PM

Here are my babies. The orange one is Ichabod(Ikky)and the little one is Fudge (The Predator)
(sorry for the quality it was taken on a camera phone)

Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/01/07 11:00 PM

Well, here's a picture of Mysti (all of her, not just her face that I use for my avatar). \:\)

Posted by: accphotography

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/01/07 11:30 PM

These are my children: Shrek & Fiona.

Posted by: Terina

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/01/07 11:49 PM

Due to Family alergies we cannot have a dog or cat, or bird lol,,, but here is our beloved pet, his name is oscar, hes also called an oscar fish, hes 8 inches long and 1 1/2 years old, he will continue growing and will live as long as 25 years. As long as i take good care of him ,, which i plan on doing.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/02/07 12:31 AM

LadyCFII, is Mysti a Border Collie? She is a beautiful dog.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/02/07 01:34 AM

Thank you, Anaksuel! We think she's beautiful, too, but we're sort of biased. She's a Border Collie and Black Lab mix, and she will be 15 years old next month. \:\)
Posted by: katlynbird714

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/02/07 01:59 AM

i looove labs! i have one, i just have to get a pic up here...it will be up by tomorrow, i can promise you that! lol
Posted by: Tmac

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/02/07 02:22 AM

[img]http://i9.tinypic.com/2m4qgqf.lpg[/img]

the puppy, foxi is almost a year now, she was about 4 months in the pic , yes she is in the very naughty stage \:\?
could you say chewing on everything

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/02/07 02:25 AM

and here is my duffy, she is a nine year old shepard mix
she is such a good girl \:\)

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/02/07 09:24 AM

All of the pics are soooooo cute!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 03/02/07 09:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Anaksuel
Here are my babies. The orange one is Ichabod(Ikky)and the little one is Fudge (The Predator)

Why The Predator? They are gorgeous.
Posted by: Kensdale

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/02/07 11:56 AM

Haai I have six cats and 2 dogs!
We all live in Holland :-)

Maine Coon Male Dimple (at the pictures 10 months)

MC Girl Ginger

MC Girl Bella (at the pictue 3 weekns, now 10 weeks

MC Girl Rose

MC Girl Sunset

And Europian Short Hair Shine

Greetings Suzanne

Posted by: kittenangel2001

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/02/07 01:33 PM

My cat Angel loves our toilet!!

Posted by: TheVillageIdiot

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/02/07 02:43 PM

Well here is our little white fluff ball.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 03/02/07 04:10 PM

Originally Posted By: accphotography

She is lots of cuddles, but she gets in what we call predator mode sometime and well, as of now we still have our fingers and toes, but who knows for how long?

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 03/02/07 05:25 PM

She is lots of cuddles, but she gets in what we call predator mode sometime and well, as of now we still have our fingers and toes, but who knows for how long?

Awww. That's hilarious, and adorable. I know, I know, probably wouldn't be so adorable if she did it to me. \:\)
Posted by: eyeshigh

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 03/02/07 05:38 PM

my cat is a predator too!

he used to live in the inner city where i work. one day i was getting in my car, and he got in first. sat there on the center console watching me.

he had to hunt to live before, so now he hunts us!

apparently toes and noses make excellent prey! also, our other cats tail is fun to attack!
Posted by: JadedThought

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/02/07 05:50 PM

Here is my cat Shadow sitting in my centerpiece on my table, and in my Christmas tree before I got it all setup

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 03/02/07 05:52 PM

Originally Posted By: eyeshigh
my cat is a predator too!

he used to live in the inner city where i work. one day i was getting in my car, and he got in first. sat there on the center console watching me.

he had to hunt to live before, so now he hunts us!

apparently toes and noses make excellent prey! also, our other cats tail is fun to attack!

It sounds like your cat adopted you! I love it when I hear of people rescuing cats, they are such wonderful animals, I hate to see them on the street. We have taken a few strays to the vet to be fixed and although we cannot take them all in we still feed them and talk to them outside. (our cats stay inside)
Posted by: JadedThought

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 03/02/07 06:10 PM

My cat is the same way but less cuddly unless you're relaxing on the sofa with the micro-plush fuzzy blanket. He gets into rampage mode where he thinks he's a tiger and runs around growling and walks sideways with his back arched, it's quite a show.

He won't let you sleep in, if you try he will either reach under the covers and attack your feet or he will get up on the shelves and strategically launch himself onto your bladder in bed. As a kitten he would wind himself up in my hair when I was sleeping then bite my nose. When you do get up, he attacks your feet as you walk until you pet him while he eats, at which time afterwards he goes to sleep. LOL

Funny thing is, he chose me, and I chose him back because he was one of the "calm" kittens that needed a home. Their mom was a neighborhood stray and turned up missing, my ex bf's aunt found the kittens and got them homes \:\)
Posted by: kaybear2

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/02/07 09:19 PM

i have two dogs i dont know how to add their pictures though.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 03/02/07 11:39 PM

It sounds like your cat adopted you! I love it when I hear of people rescuing cats, they are such wonderful animals, I hate to see them on the street. We have taken a few strays to the vet to be fixed and although we cannot take them all in we still feed them and talk to them outside. (our cats stay inside)

He has the run of the house now...spoiled absolutely rotten.

He is named after Jean Piaget, who theorized that a chld could not really begin to learn until their basic needs had been met: food, shelter, and affection. Piaget never had enough of any of those until he stowed away with me.

WHen I first got him home (Late October) he was freezing, starving, and sick. He actually climbed into our other cats food jug and had plenty of room to spare. Many many vet visits (and bills) later, his head doesn't even fit in the jug.

He was less than 4 lbs when he went to his first vet visit, and now he is probably getting close to 12. The vet says his growth was kind of stunted or slowed because of malnutrition, but now that he has plenty of foo, he grew....FAST.

He purrrrrrrrrrrs extremely loud, and loves on everyone-except the other cat who runs from him, and the baby puppy he runs from. He would have made a great nursing home cat.
Posted by: ArthurAdministrator

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 03/03/07 12:01 AM

All our cats are adopted: "Monkey" and "Nina" as kittens abandoned and starving (now fat and round), "Gamma" from the bushes with a puncture wound (now found and round), and "Max" with a dislocated leg (now ultra-round).

Max had a bad adventure. Sit down because this will freak you out. He got stuck under someone's house after he crawled in, and they closed the basement hatch. We thought he had died. He was trapped there for 3 months. They eventually heard him yelling 3 months later, and let him out, he came straight home and was almost dead with kidney failure. But he really is indestructable and now he stays a bit closer to home. I'll put up the pictures, sorry they are on the other computer.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 03/03/07 12:06 AM

Awwww.... Tell your cats that I love them. I feel sorry for Max.
Posted by: andy38

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/03/07 01:00 AM

tell you what she looks no where near 15! she looks lot younger than that. that`s good age for a dog and she looks real healthy too.. lovely dog barbara... i love dogs and pets but not spiders or snakes or rats sorry guys for those who own them andy

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 03/03/07 01:05 AM

Wow Arthur that is an amazing story. It gives me hope. We had a cat named Eastwood that the kids let out and he never came home (about 3 months ago, weird huh?) He was so cool he played fetch! We live in mountain lion country and even though he was a really huge cat, we don't know what became of him, but reading your story makes me think he will one day show up at the door. \:\)
Posted by: ArthurAdministrator

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 03/03/07 03:42 AM

We thought a mountain lion got ours too. Its wierd...you never know. Cats are magical and mystical (this does not exclude dogs, fish, mice and ferrets from being magical and mystical!).

All these pictures of your pets are dangerously cute!
Posted by: rhesusxpieces

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 03/03/07 04:44 AM

Here's my kitty- her name is Christine. She's almost 2 years old.

she wears hats:

catches toys:

and dresses like a ballerina:

she also licks shoes, but I didn't think anyone would want to see that picture.
Posted by: usagijyo

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 03/03/07 07:37 AM

Here are my three in the footwell of the front passenger seat during a 11-hr drive:

BLT are litterbox trained, and pretty much have free run of the house except for the bedrooms. I need some bunny-free space for allergy relief. \:\)
Posted by: birdcrazy

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 03/06/07 03:29 PM

Well here's my baby, with a name like mine what else would he be?

IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b39/Birdcrazy/Jerry008.jpg[/IMG]
Posted by: GreenDawg

Question on Pet Photos - 03/06/07 06:12 PM

QUESTIONS!
Okay, how do I post a pic of a pet? It isn't on a webpage, just a .jpg file. Also, how do I insert some of the icons that are listed under "posting icon" but are not on the smiley button on the address bar for this post?

Sorreeee. Not completely computer literate. \:\(
Posted by: katlynbird714

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 03/06/07 09:45 PM

here is my baby! her name is ruby (which is, ironically, my birthstone), she is about 2 years old, and she's REALLY hyper with an empasis on "REALLY"!!
Posted by: Trunks

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/12/07 08:06 PM

This is our dog Shadow. Unfortunately, after we got her, we found out she is supposedly a "vicious and dangerous animal" because she attacked her previous owner's neighbor's chickens or something.

And these are my keets, Petey and Rikku.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/12/07 08:14 PM

Originally Posted By: GreenDawg
QUESTIONS!
Okay, how do I post a pic of a pet? It isn't on a webpage, just a .jpg file. Also, how do I insert some of the icons that are listed under "posting icon" but are not on the smiley button on the address bar for this post?

Sorreeee. Not completely computer literate. \:\(

You have to upload the pic onto the internet first. I use tinypic.com Once it's uploaded it gives you a code for message boards. Just copy that and paste it in your post.
Posted by: Izzy2k2

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/12/07 09:23 PM

This is GuineaMama, 1 of my 9 guinea pigs \:D

(Her eyes are red because of the light from the camera)
Posted by: Tom99t

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/13/07 05:08 PM

[img]That's my diamond shes five yrs old now, these are our newest editions to the family Bear and Storm (brother and sister) in the pic they are only a few months old, they are now a yr old and have practically tripled in size, [img] this is me and my partners gerbil (Brain) shes also a yr old and loves teasing the cats, Unforunatly this is Diamonds sister Aqua who dies last r we miss her loads, and this is George my partners dog I also have a collie cross and a tabby living with my nan.
I must say you all have cute looking pets

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/14/07 04:47 AM

I also have some fish, but I'm not gunna try and take pics of them all.

2 Leopard Bush Fish
1 Upside Down Cat name Cheshire
2 Tiger Barbs
2 Albino Tiger Barbs
1 Green Tiger Barb
1 Bala Shark
1 Algea Eater
4 Albino Cory Cats

And in my smaller tank
1 Dwarf Puffer
2 Zebra Danios

Actually, those 2 are sharing a 1 gallon pickle jar while the small tank sets a few days to grow algea and bacteria and whatnot.
Posted by: mattsbro

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/14/07 04:54 AM

my dog mason

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/14/07 04:56 AM

i have balla sharks to 7 tho

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/14/07 08:38 PM

I was gunna get another bala yesterday, but I had 5 bucks budgeted for pets, and the girl that worked there recognized me as the guy that had been asking about dwarf puffers. They got their first shipment in a year and only had one left, so I opted to get him instead of a bala.

I do need more balas though. They are supposed to be schooling fish, and although the barbs seem to keep him content, he is starting to get aggravated and would be alot happier with more of his own kind.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/15/07 01:02 AM

yes iav noticed they are very happy with others and they all stay in a school no births yet tho
Posted by: edhelgwae

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/24/07 06:24 AM

this is my cat Justice his going to be 3 in april his my little boy

Posted by: droney

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/24/07 09:21 AM

This is spot a Turkish van, More info on Vans

And this is Sam a Red tabby Maine Coon. More info

Sam doing what Sam likes best.

Posted by: JulieAnn

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/24/07 02:44 PM

This is Image, my Missouri Fox Trotter.. I cut off my head because I am making the stupidest face (the picture taker caught me off guard) and i don't want you guys to think i'm 'challenged'

Posted by: Terina

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/24/07 05:08 PM

LOL
Posted by: Krystal

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 07/13/07 10:04 PM

(I'm reposting this because then I may get some reply because people will be ABLE to reply!)

I have a cat, a dog and a fish.

The cat is a purebred Maine Coon named China Girl, or China for short. She is pure white, and afraid of EV-ER-Y-THING! She once sat down next to an elastic band without seeing it, and when she DID see it, she jumped straight into the air and ran in place before she took off! LOL \:D \:D

The dog's name is Rohn, and he is an Alaskan Husky/GSP cross. He is a sled dog, and Rohn is the name of a checkpoint on the Iditarod sled dog race trail.
I don't have a picture of the fish, but I can discribe her! She is a parrot fish, and she is a pink-ish color!!! I call her Renee.

I used to have another cat named Rosy. She was a brown tabby mixed breed with green/yellow eyes. I had to give her away to some friends.

My mom had a cat named Beauty. She was pretty old and we, sadly, had to have her put down. She was also a Maine Coon, but she was a brown patched tabby with with white. She had green eyes and was very sweet.

P.S I'm hoping to get another cat soon. Some friends of ours have kittens to find homes for, and one of them is soooo cute!!!

Posted by: SpecialPrincess

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 07/13/07 10:47 PM

I love your pets Krys! I'm gonna have to take some pictures of my Cinnamon so I can show him to ya'll!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 07/13/07 10:49 PM

I love them too!!
I just noticed your locale...lol!
Posted by: Wonka2

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 07/13/07 11:50 PM

Mikki is the chocolate and Maris is the lilac.
Both purebred chinese shar-pei.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 07/14/07 12:33 AM

edhelgwae, your cat looks so regal! Very pretty.
Posted by: Keza132

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 07/14/07 07:13 AM

I didn't realise this topic lol \:\) I also did a search ans still nothing came upon oh well \:D

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 07/14/07 12:33 PM

You usually need to change the date range and search all forums, or you'll only search the posts from the last 7 days in whatever forum you're in when you started the search, and you probably won't find anything. I searched on the word "pets" in all forums for the last year and found pages and pages of posts. \:\)
Posted by: Diversity

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 07/16/07 01:20 AM

aww Look at all the cute babies!
Here is my Hallie - she is 17 years old.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 07/16/07 01:49 AM

CUUUTTTEEEE, Diversity!!! \:D

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 07/19/07 03:44 AM

Here is a picture of my new kitten! She is a mixed breed, but super sweet. She is a grey tabby, and I just got her today. I named her Niobe. (that's pronounced Nigh-Oh-Bee, btw ;\) )

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 07/19/07 09:51 AM

That's JUST adorable, Krystal. You must take good care with her! Good Luck.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 07/19/07 08:03 PM

Thanks. I agree that she's adorable, but, of course, I'm biased. ;\)

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 07/19/07 09:23 PM

Your kitten is so cute!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 07/19/07 09:48 PM

Thank you!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 07/20/07 04:26 AM

She is so CUTE!
Just look at those eyes!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 07/20/07 04:41 AM

BTW, her eyes are glowing because I had to use flash.
Posted by: K.A.M.I.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 07/20/07 06:57 PM

The pics are great.
Your dog is bueitiful (sp)!

I have a kitty named tiger that looks just like your cat, she even hangs out in my Christmas tree when it's set up.

And Kittenangel, your cat is HILARIOUS!!!!

Wow! Your cat is 17 diversity!!!!

BTW, I have a 1 year old yellow lab, his name is DJ.I also have a kitty that is 3 but will always look like a kitten.Her name is Tiger.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 07/20/07 07:03 PM

I use to have A choclate labrador but that passed away when it was only 12 weeks I will alwayz miss Coco.
Posted by: K.A.M.I.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 07/20/07 07:10 PM

Awww.... I used to have cat named Bandit. He was a few years old, but I didn't have him his entire life. He belonged to my Aunt, she had a 6 1/2 acre property, so he was an outdoor cat. She gave him to my family becuase, and he got out a lot.Evnetually we just let him out if he scratched out a door.He always came back about once a day.But one time he didn't...

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 07/20/07 07:12 PM

That's too bad, Kami. I know what it's like to lose a cat. \:\(

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 07/20/07 07:19 PM

bearing in mind i was really guted. I am 13 and i saved up my pocket money to get COCO she cost £450 and when she died i was so guted are very very upset!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 07/21/07 01:27 AM

krystal, she is very cute!! i love the she gray fur and you can see some stripes too
Posted by: Gamemastr1

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 07/21/07 03:21 AM

OK, I'll hop on this train too. I have 2 dogs now. One, Izzy (Isabelle) we've had for almost
1 1/2 years and we recently got her a playmate, Cassidy.

We adopted both of them from a semi-local pet adoption agency PetOrphans.org

When we got Izzy, she was very, very young.

This picture was taken right after she ate WAAAAY too much. I think there was a miscommunication
between my wife and I and we wound up feeding her twice. Poor baby looked like she was about to burst at the seams.

She's a bit grown up now:

She LOVES playing ball

This was Xmas `06 with her new Bully Stick (chewy)

Cassidy was a bit older and had spent more time at the agency than Izzy did. When they (Pet Orphans)
got her, she had got into a scuffle with
a bigger dog (prior to her arriving at P.O.) and that dog bit her hind leg
and broke it. Compound fracture
(bones sticking out)

Pet Orphans took her in, fixed her leg and posted pic on their website. Unfortunately that pic is nowhere
to found right now. She was sitting there all pretty like with her little cast sticking out to the side.

She has some issues with it still. She limps a bit when she gets up. She doesn't stand for too long but
it doesn't seem to bother her too much when she and Izzy play, and they can play hard. I don't have
too many pics of Cassidy (Oh thats what I was going to tell you. The agency names their animals and
hers was Hop along Cassidy... even though she's a girl so we call her Cassie) Anyways, I don't have
many pics of Cassidy yet but here are a few:

As you can see we love our doggies like they are a member of the family...
because they are. \:D

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 07/21/07 06:52 AM

All pets are a member of your family that's why they are so special \:\)

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 07/24/07 09:01 PM

Here is a link to the Profile Page for my kitten, Niobe. I just got it set up. \:\) \:\)

http://www.catchow.com/homepages/homepage.aspx?seed=28231

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 07/26/07 12:43 PM

Cute cat, Krystal.

WAAAAAHHHH!!! My guinea pig Squirly died!!! Oklahoma weather is crazy!!! She died of heat stroke (we assume).

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 07/26/07 12:49 PM

I'm very sorry to hear that, Izzy! \:\( She was very cute! We had guinea pigs when my children were in school, and I know how much fun they can be.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 07/26/07 01:42 PM

Thanks LadyCFII \:\) .

Heres a pic of another guinea pig we have (we have millions of pictures of our piggers...)

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 07/26/07 09:00 PM

here is my new puppy. his name is Truman. ( he is named after our Harry S. Truman)

Posted by: Annthewhofan

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 08/09/07 09:11 PM

This is Benji my Westie he pasaway I was upset when he went :(.
my cat Smudge shes 7 :D.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 08/10/07 06:35 PM

Here is a pic of my beloved Angel doing what she liked to do the best! \:D (She passed away a few years ago)

Posted by: Jami

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 08/11/07 01:35 AM

I have a dog. Her name is Lady Audrey Rose. She's 13, blind, deaf, and has bad arthritis. But I love her to pieces. She's my baby.

Posted by: st6596

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 08/11/07 06:25 PM

These are my two terrors, both border collies, the long haired is called Presley, the short haired is Shep.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 08/11/07 06:48 PM

So cute pictures!!!
Posted by: Village Idiot Jr

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 08/13/07 02:04 AM

This is a picture of my dog. its a mix between a poodle and a maltese. its called a multi-poo. lol. His name is Dasher but we call him Dash. He is 3 years old and we love him to Death.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 08/13/07 06:43 AM

AWWWWWW How cute! My cat just liked to try and get flushed!
Posted by: Airstream Raider

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 08/13/07 10:49 PM

for gamemastr1's pictures. thoes are my dags too \:\)

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 08/13/07 10:58 PM

Oh, so so so cute, VIJ!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 08/13/07 11:08 PM

why thank you

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 08/16/07 12:48 AM

aww Such a sweet face! \:\)
Posted by: jlb67

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 08/16/07 03:14 PM

Here are my 3 babies... C.J. is Missy's father, we also had her mother Sasha but we had to have her put to sleep last Nov due to spine & legs going she was nearly 6yrs old. I have put her picture here also as she is one of our family deeply missed... I hope you enjoy looking at my babies as i do..

Alfie 5 months old.

Missy 1yr 11 months.

C.J. 5yrs old.

Sasha @ 4yrs (11th Jan 01- 19th Nov 06)

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 08/16/07 05:23 PM

Very cute dog's!!!

Sorry to hear about Sasha.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 08/18/07 11:20 PM

Here is my "Rainbow" Rainey for short! She likes to be rocked in the rocking chair.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 08/19/07 11:27 PM

This was my cat Spot, but shes gone now

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 09/14/07 07:41 PM

Here is my mum with a wild friendly squirrel

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 09/15/07 06:50 AM

I love it when squierels (or however you spell it) come up to you and take the food from your hand \:\)

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 09/17/07 03:10 PM

Today is Mikki's birthday!!!

She is 2 years old now.

Posted by: Jazzo

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 09/17/07 08:09 PM

I don't have any "pets" but this is Jazzo and he means a lot to me. And yes, this is the REAL Jazzo.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 09/21/07 12:36 AM

so cool to see the real jazzo \:\)

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 09/21/07 12:51 AM

so if thats the real jazzo then you have to be jazzo spazzo bazzo razzo! \:\)

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 09/24/07 02:55 PM

Maris also just turned 2 years old.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 09/25/07 12:20 AM

Meet Mr. Poopy, the amazing anti-gravity guinea pig! \:D

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 09/25/07 12:21 AM

Accidental double-post here. ;\)

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 09/25/07 12:24 AM

where is the double post????? and i wish i had a hampster what kind is it?????

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 09/25/07 12:31 AM

Quote:
Meet Mr. Poopy, the amazing anti-gravity guinea pig!

...Nuff said. ;\)

He's a mixed breed, not sure what types. We got him from a neighbor a year ago. So he's two now! Which is twenty in human years.

And for the record, his name's really Cinnamon. ;\)

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 09/25/07 12:39 AM

lol.

i get it now. you got a GUINNIE PIG

and named it MR POOPY. it must poop alot.

is it a boy or girl. lol. jk i know its a girl...... i mean i guy. yes i meant a guy... boy..... male. there it is a male guinnie pig \:\)

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 09/25/07 12:43 AM

its not a hamster
Posted by: SaxyT

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 09/26/07 01:35 AM

Okay everyone, finally took the time to get a photobucket account so now you can all meet the adorable, the perfect, the miniature cat, Ringo Jingle Bell.

Or as I call her "Jingle".

Ain't she just so sweet?
Aww, I have to go hug her now after seeing that. I'll be back!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 09/26/07 05:41 AM

pretty kitty!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 09/26/07 10:04 PM

Are her eyes really that yellow? They are so pretty!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 09/26/07 10:11 PM

her eyes are super shiney!! \:\)

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 09/26/07 10:16 PM

Lovely pussy kitty!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 09/26/07 11:07 PM

Yes, and I'm still confused as why you'd name a guinea peg Mr. Poopy \:\? Unless he poops a lot, on you or just a lot

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 09/26/07 11:32 PM

No, actually his name is CINNAMON. It's just that I nicknamed him Mr. Poopy because he DOES poop a lot..all over me. \:D

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 09/26/07 11:45 PM

Ah, that sux, oh well, is it messy? Well, I'd rather have a guinea pig poop on me then a bird!
Posted by: SaxyT

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 09/27/07 02:03 AM

Originally Posted By: SpecialPrincess
Are her eyes really that yellow? They are so pretty!

Yes, those are her real eyes. Bright yellow with light green irises. Her eyes were like that when I adopted her at 8 weeks. And they're so shiney because she happy and healthy. Always a mark of a healthy cat.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 10/01/07 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: SaxyT
Yes, those are her real eyes. Bright yellow with light green irises. Her eyes were like that when I adopted her at 8 weeks. And they're so shiney because she happy and healthy. Always a mark of a healthy cat.
Honestly? I don't think so, since the yellow part is the iris of the eye. The green part would be the pupil. \:D lol

So it's true the pupils of her eyes are light green? It sure looks like the feline version of red-eye. Hmmm...... *skeptical smile* lol
Posted by: susanb

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 10/02/07 12:02 AM

These are my "kids", Paco Pete and Penelope.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 11/09/07 07:23 PM

It is so funny, my cat Niobe (I posted pics earlier) loves to chase the little red dot from my lazer pointer, and when it comes towards her, she flattens her ears out to the sides. I'll have to get a "partner in crime" to take a snapshot of her. lol

EDIT: Also, she always wants to go outside, and when I let the dog in or out I need to hold her in one arm. She 'cat-apults' onto the couch afterwards. lol

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 11/09/07 07:26 PM

rofl, sounds fun . . .
Posted by: laurence

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 11/20/07 08:00 PM

I don't have pet \:\( (in a flat in town it's not easy) but I love cats. I found this on Google:

and these are so cute:
2 Kitty

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 11/21/07 12:50 AM

LOL!! i love that picture!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/16/07 02:36 PM

Me and m grandparents cats. They're sorta like my cats, since I've known them so long. I was probably four in this pic. And if you're wonderin about the page of zeros, I liked to print things out at that age.

Posted by: Robert1220

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/16/07 02:55 PM

those three are cute ;\)

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/16/07 05:21 PM

Very cute!! the three!! \:D
Posted by: TheGnome

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 12/17/07 04:45 AM

These are my pets. My dog, Buddy and my cat, Penny amonst the flowers in Plant Tycoon. The Pic was made by Kad and has been posted elsewhere in this forum but I think it is worth repeating here.

[img][/img]
Posted by: lolz_rogue

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 12/20/07 11:27 AM

well.. i have 6 cats that range from the age of 4months to 3years all of them are females. Of course they also don't like to pose for the camera either. -.-

and here are my doggies. They love pictures!

Pedro

Dixie

Darla

Mikey

All adopted or found ^_^

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 12/20/07 11:47 AM

Your dog's are so cute \:D
Posted by: Joine The Great

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 12/20/07 01:51 PM

I have pets but no pictures \:\( \:\( \:\(
Posted by: Britney

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 02/21/08 03:13 AM

how nice

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 02/21/08 02:48 PM

Scrath what i said! \:D

Heeeeres Bella! :
Posted by: Becca123

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 07/31/08 09:09 AM

This is my jack russel terrier, Lilo. She was hugely overwieght when we got her from the pound and unfortunately it's really hard for her to lose it.

Lilo loves going for walks, eating, fetching tennis balls (if they fit in her mouth \:D ), and jumping up on the couches. She is a really lovable dog who never ever ever ever bites, growls or scratches you. She snores in her sleep and we all love her to bits.
Posted by: SodaVillage

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 08/17/08 10:45 PM

awww jazzo u were so cute!!! \:\)
Posted by: Rachel72

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 09/15/08 09:49 PM

Im not sure howdo it here... but I can change out my profile pic and show you my other precious baby
Posted by: Rockmower

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 09/23/08 07:43 PM

It took like forever! but I finally got a picture of Bobby! to share. \:\)

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 09/23/08 07:47 PM

Is it him? the evil Bobby?
LOL He is so cute!! \:D

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 09/23/08 08:05 PM

OMGosh he is soooooo Cute! I beat the cocker across the street Trixie would wove him as a wittle playmate!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 09/23/08 08:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Jazzo
I don't have any "pets" but this is Jazzo and he means a lot to me. And yes, this is the REAL Jazzo.

Awwww Jazzy. I have a stuffie pet too \:\) Her name is Baa Baa..She's a beanie buddy and started my beanie buddy colelction (I don't have her picture but I can tell you I've had her since I was three so this year on Decemember 21st she'll be nine years old (Thats like a gajillion in toy years!))

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 09/23/08 08:51 PM

lol, I can't believe you dug that up, \:D
I still love Jazzo.
Posted by: Miss Monkey Girl

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 09/24/08 12:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Rockmower
It took like forever! but I finally got a picture of Bobby! to share. \:\)

Oh, and a thing like that would cause damage?
Posted by: boostone

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 09/24/08 12:12 AM

Meet Ms Daisy...& yes she thinks she should have a personal driver...

boo

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 09/24/08 12:16 AM

Ms. Daisy is very cute! Personal driver, really? \:D

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 09/24/08 12:17 AM

Yep...me & her dad....she sits in the middle of the back seat & woofs if she thinks we should stop...

Haha

boo

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 09/24/08 12:20 AM

LOL, that's very cute of her. \:\)
Posted by: Rockmower

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 09/24/08 02:43 AM

She's gorgeous! Wanna trade? lol jk! I could never trade Bobby. Strangle him maybe, but not trade him.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 09/24/08 03:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Rockmower
Strangle him maybe, but not trade him.

LOL Rocky, you love that dog for sure. \:D

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 09/24/08 03:57 AM

Ms Daisy looks like she's winking!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 09/24/08 05:20 PM

She does at that-flirt she is...I call her a sailor's dog(Dad's in the navy) cause as soon as she sees him she flops down on her back with her legs open for a belly rub-what a dog..

Boo
Posted by: Sahira

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 10/11/08 10:06 AM

Here's my cat, Mia \:\( she has Cancer and is gonna die soon

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 10/11/08 12:10 PM

I'm sorry! Poor Mia!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 10/12/08 08:52 PM

Poor Mia!!!!
Posted by: knksmiles

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 11/01/08 04:50 AM

This is my puppy. Her name is Kielbasa. We call her Basa for short.

And this is my Kitty. His name is Kimchee. We hand raised him after he was abandoned at birth.

Posted by: halidog

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 11/01/08 12:09 PM

Cute pets!
Posted by: Havetia

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 11/13/08 12:52 AM

Here is my dog Timmy.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 11/13/08 01:00 AM

KAWAII!! laugh

Seriously, he is so cute!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 11/13/08 01:08 AM

He is.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 11/13/08 01:08 AM

Adorable Havetia smile

Re: Pictures of your pets - 11/13/08 01:12 AM

Timmy is in hiding! Adorable, I love him. Wanna swap? grin

Re: Pictures of your pets - 11/13/08 01:28 AM

Never!!!! Although ask me the next time he turns my computer off I'll be glad too. LOL laugh

Here is my betta Solomon:

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 11/13/08 02:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Gamemastr1

As you can see we love our doggies like they are a member of the family...
because they are. laugh

Here are our two little pains.... angels... *cough cough* present day!

Theres miss Izzy
(AKA prickle nose, or Woozle)

and miss cassy

(AKA Horse, Or Huphulumph)

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 11/13/08 02:24 AM

I finally got the original pic I wanted of
Timmy to work.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 11/13/08 04:19 AM

That's toooo cute Havetia! grin
Posted by: HarryFan17

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 11/14/08 10:41 PM

Timmy is sooooooo cute!!!!!!
Posted by: bethlham

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/16/08 06:08 PM

cry I wanted to post a pic of my puppy but it won't work. It keeps saying the pic exceeds the size limit but I have reduced it so I don't know what I am doing wrong. sniff, any suggestions?

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/16/08 07:16 PM

What physical size (in KB or MB) is the picture file? There are many different ways to reduce picture size, but the forum limit is based on file size. I can help you determine how best to get it to work. smile

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/17/08 04:32 AM

Well, I hovered over the pic and it said 161x150...J.PEG...5.25KB. confused

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/17/08 04:34 AM

I use snap fish, i could resize pics upload them and save them.
and it's free smile

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/17/08 05:44 AM

That picture does not exceed the file size limit for this forum. It's actually very small. I'm not sure what the problem is without looking at the file. If you're willing to send it to me, please send me a PM, and we can work out the details. smile

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/17/08 07:58 AM

Okay, it's on the way...but be prepared...she's really cute! laugh

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/17/08 08:03 AM

Originally Posted By: bethlham
Okay, it's on the way...but be prepared...she's really cute! laugh

Err...how do I send it to you? You can PM me if you don't want to waste thread space. blush

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/17/08 08:06 AM

Um...that's weird...I have no idea how that posted but...there she is!!! laugh

Her name is Piper...or Pip...and she is all of 1 pound 5 ounces.

I didn't edit the above posts, for fear I'd mess something up.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/17/08 11:40 AM

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! The cuteness! It's unbearable! LOL

Anyways she is sooooo adorable. What kind of dog is she?

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/17/08 01:45 PM

You're right! She is cute. And smaller than a gallon milk jug! grin

I'd say that you seem to have figured out how to use File Manager! smile

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/17/08 02:18 PM

Ooooh! Really cute!
Yes please! What kind of dog is she?

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/17/08 08:10 PM

Awww, kawaii...! So sweet! You've got me wondering what kind of dog she is, too! smile

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/17/08 08:15 PM

WOW, that dog is full of epic cuteness! shocked grin

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/18/08 01:28 AM

Mom [maniac mom] guessed that it might be a pomerian [spelling?] Is her guess right?:

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/18/08 01:55 AM

laugh Thanks everybody! She makes me smile just looking at her...and you ought to see her run laugh She's like a little wind-up toy. It's new for me because we always had med-large dogs. This one is smaller than my Mom's cat! laugh

Yep Havetia, she's a Pomeranian. She's the toy breed, which means she won't get much over 4 pounds, if at all, when she's all grown up.

My girls love her. One was carrying Pip in her jacket to show a friend. The friend didn't say anything about the pup for the longest time. Then Pip shifted, the friend looked shocked and said..."Is that thing real?!?! I thought it was a stuffed animal!" laugh
Posted by: Bowl Wheeevil

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/18/08 02:01 AM

She's so cute!! laugh

It's funny how she's staring at the milk. laugh laugh laugh

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/18/08 02:06 AM

Yeah laugh I don't know if she was thinking how to get some...or just intimidated by it's size and wanting to move away laugh
Posted by: Ecoworldme

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/18/08 02:06 AM

I bet she's thinking "Okay milk, come to me! Just don't get my fur wet. Kapise?

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/18/08 02:09 AM

laugh Yeah, that's it!

Then she goes on and on about how long it takes her to keep her fur just so... laugh

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/22/08 09:51 PM

My babies -
Kittens are Ruby(grey one)and Max (yellow one).
Max And Ruby

Mom is Misty.
Mom Misty

Faye :-)

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 12/22/08 10:05 PM

grin Oh! They are really cute!! grin
Posted by: VVGirl99

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 01/05/09 10:01 PM

My avvi is my puppy. His name is Duke. He turned 2 Decemeber 23.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 01/07/09 02:03 AM

This is my newest pet. He is 9 wks old. He was an oops from my sister-in-laws Blue Heeler and Boston Terrier. His name is Kayso.

Posted by: tkdgrl223

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 01/07/09 03:31 AM

Awwwwww he's so cute

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 01/07/09 05:20 AM

THATS ADORABLE!
Posted by: VVGirl99

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 01/15/09 10:48 PM

Here's a full pic of my puppy!
Posted by: Ecoworldme

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 01/19/09 01:19 AM

Oh, it's soo cute. I wish I had a pet to post pictures of...
Posted by: emri

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 01/19/09 08:59 AM

They are real cute.Im going to get a pet,but i cant decide if i want a dog or a cat.I live in an apartment,and i dont want to take a dog out at night when it has to go to bathroom.Some of the tenents have dogs,and they bark alot.I think a cat would be better suited for apartment living.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 01/20/09 02:11 AM

Originally Posted By: emri
They are real cute.Im going to get a pet,but i cant decide if i want a dog or a cat.I live in an apartment,and i dont want to take a dog out at night when it has to go to bathroom.Some of the tenents have dogs,and they bark alot.I think a cat would be better suited for apartment living.

it really depends on the dog. some dogs are crazy, but others just sit in your lap.
Posted by: virtualruler

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 01/23/09 10:38 AM

i say get a cat cause they r easy to keep in control with and the have a kitty box
Posted by: virtualruler

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 01/23/09 10:41 AM

wow u all of some nice pets i have a few oscars like Terina except i have 7 grown and 1 baby
Posted by: emri

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 01/24/09 05:38 PM

I have decided i am going to get a cat.Now i can hardly wait to get one.
Posted by: HelloWorld!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 04/25/09 04:01 PM

Jake:

Ace:

My they RIP. Cici, a Great Pyrenees-Chow Chow mix!:

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 05/21/09 09:18 PM

As I went to visit my brother and his family they told me that a mother cat had some babies in their garden!
At the end of the day, I came back to my home with... guess what!! ...

-

It's Lulla, she is 6 weeks old! grin
Posted by: Lewanda

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 05/21/09 09:35 PM

Aw, what a cute little kitty laurence. Wish the VF kitty was that cute.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 05/21/09 10:03 PM

Kitty kitty kitty!
Posted by: melanoma

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 05/21/09 11:22 PM

Aw-w-w-w-! I wanna take them all home! Meow Arf

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 05/22/09 03:33 AM

What a cute cat Laurence! grin

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 05/22/09 04:19 AM

Such a cute little kitty Laurence!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 05/22/09 05:32 PM

grin Thanks! grin
And she is so sweet!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: melanoma

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 05/22/09 09:31 PM

I have no photos of the buggers, but my "pets" are my little wet monsters, a Ryukin and a Fantail (goldfish). They're huge. One of them you need to pick up with two hands. Ya can't pet um, but you can sure stare at them all day/all night. Like swimming orchids.

The best part is there's to poop to clean up, and ya can't accidentally step on them because they race in front of you while you're answering the door (it wasn't pretty). lol

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 07/09/09 08:30 PM

I just snapped a picture of Amy my Jack Russell/Rat terrier mix standing on laundry that I just folded.
Posted by: Lyssaria

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 07/09/09 09:39 PM

Aww Amy! grin She's so cute! I think there's something about laundry that Jack Russells just love smile

Here's my Shelby hogging all the blankets.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 07/10/09 02:36 AM

Aww, she's cute. Amy don't hog blankets. But my chihuhua Timmy does. laugh

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 07/10/09 04:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Havoria
Aww, she's cute. Amy don't hog blankets. But my chihuhua Timmy does. laugh

How much blanket could a chihuhua possibly hog? crazy laugh

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 07/10/09 09:11 PM

Knk, Timmy ways 10 pounds AND will attempt to kick you of the bed to get more room.

This is a pic of timmy:

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 07/10/09 09:18 PM

10 lbs? Now my poor Mini Dachshund has even more of a small dog complex. She only weighs 8 1/2 lbs. Even my nephews rabbits are bigger than she is. laugh

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 07/12/09 08:57 PM

This is my Fifi as a sweet, sweet kitten. they grow up so fast. smile

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 07/12/09 09:08 PM

Aww so sweet! And a very pretty color. And I bet those claws felt REALLY good as well. whistle
Posted by: Rusty55

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 07/12/09 09:13 PM

[img=http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6886/brianandscruffy.jpg] Me and my dog Scruffy.

[img=http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3025/pups2.jpg]
Rusty(right) and Jack(Left)

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 07/12/09 09:44 PM

Aw, I so enjoy seeing all your cute pets.
Posted by: VVFanatic

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 07/12/09 09:52 PM

Wow everybody has very cute pets smile

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 07/13/09 02:17 AM

Aww Rusty they're so cute!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 07/13/09 02:37 AM

Decided to share one of the spontaneous pictures I took of some of the kitties I'm fostering.. there's 10, but these guys just had to pose:

The first guy on the left has such a unique smile LOL

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 07/13/09 02:41 AM

ahhhh there cute here is my hamster his name is GUS this was the best picture smile

lol I kinda had to help him pose and hold still for the camera laugh he is an a little mug grin

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 07/13/09 04:11 AM

cuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 07/13/09 04:46 AM

haha thanks I have another one he is my sisters ! laugh

This is houdini smile

And here is my hermit crab..... MR. Crabs I know kinda cheesy but smile you know ....

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 07/13/09 06:23 PM

Cute hamsters and Mr. Crabs is a perfect name for your hermit crab LOL! Thanks for sharing with us laugh

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 07/13/09 06:38 PM

thank you smile i have two fish tanks but .... I cant take a picture of them.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 07/13/09 07:12 PM

AAWWW! the hamster is adorable. and the hermit crab is ssssooooo cccooolllll! laugh
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 07/14/09 07:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Lyssaria
Decided to share one of the spontaneous pictures I took of some of the kitties I'm fostering.. there's 10, but these guys just had to pose:

The first guy on the left has such a unique smile LOL

Oh my goodness Lyssaria those kittens are so adorable!!! I have 2 cats. They were kittens 14 years ago. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

I used to have hermit crabs too but was too afraid to ever let them crawl on me... I didn't want to get pinched. I also have a cockatiel, parakeet, 2 tanks of fish and 2 tanks of Stick Bugs (aka Walking Sticks).

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 07/14/09 10:02 AM

They really are cute! I'm going to dread bringing them to the cat rescue's pet store when they're old enough >_<

Here are my own cats, and they're sticking around for keeps! This is in order of when I got them ^^

Cinderella the Russian Blue - Rescued from being put to sleep for biting a woman in a nursing home.

Tigger the Maine Coon - Rescued from a pound after he was found wandering an apartment building's hallway.

Mittens the Calico - Rescued from a pound after she was found in a dumpster with her family & a fox.. lone survivor.

Puddy the Bombay - Rescued and raised as a stray from our street!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 07/14/09 08:01 PM

Miss Kathy I have never been pinched and if you do put hot water on them to have them release !

Cute cats Lyssaria smile

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 07/16/09 02:44 AM

i have a REALLY good pic of my two dogs Here laugh

they look so innocent

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 07/16/09 04:04 AM

Very pretty puppies AR! smile

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 07/16/09 04:06 AM

Awwwww ! they look so cute!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 07/16/09 04:25 AM

Cute dogs AR! They look so happy laugh which one was trying to play with your baseball?

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 07/16/09 04:49 AM

Lyssaria, all these cats are beautiful!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 07/16/09 03:03 PM

Lyssaria, you're Puddy looks like my Fifi!!

Only Fifi is a biiiit smaller. grin

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 07/16/09 06:02 PM

Thanks Lewanda! smile I think they know it too the way they act sometimes grin

That's neat Joine! Puddy used to be the smallest and now he's bigger than all the other cats.. he's also a little chubby grin

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 07/16/09 07:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Lyssaria
Cute dogs AR! They look so happy laugh which one was trying to play with your baseball?

The black one, Izzy. All she thinks abt is

ball
eat
sleep
ball
eat
sleep
ball
eat
sleep

The other one gets bored to quickly and goes inside.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 08/03/09 03:08 PM

My dog thinks a very similar way. It's pretty funny, actually.

To her, it's:

Bark
Eat
Beg
Sleep
Bark
Eat
Beg
Sleep
Bark
Eat
Beg
Sleep
Bark
Eat
Beg
Sleep
Posted by: Gamemastr1

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 08/03/09 03:48 PM

VVF. I used my mind reading machine on Houdini and this is what he was saying...

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 08/03/09 05:34 PM

LOL! Gamey that is too cute grin

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 08/03/09 09:41 PM

Haha Gamey Thats awesome !!!! smile laugh

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 09/07/09 10:10 AM

I just looked at the cat rescue's website (where I volunteer) and pictures of the kittens I fostered were put up grin

Timbits

Tootsie

Tyrone

Tyra

Jay

Jared

Justin

There were 3 more that I took care of but I'm still taking care of 1 because she's sick with a cold and the other 2 were already adopted into great families. smile Hurray! I personally wanted to keep Tootsie. cry

She always tried to climb over the gate that separates the kitties from the rest of the house and loved to be held. She was also the weakest and smallest one but could eat like 3 big kittens!

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 09/07/09 08:26 PM

We just adopted a gorgoues kitty from the shelter!! :3

Her name is Abbey, and she's a BIG BIG BIG FLUFFY FLUFFY FLUFFY kitty. She's super friendly (yes, this is a CAT, and not a small dog X3), and she doesn't seem to mind living with 14 other cats and 4 dogs. She seems to like my mom's dinning room rug and sleep there a lot. laugh
Posted by: TutuiFlower

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 09/27/09 02:29 AM

The pic is of my pet parakeet Tweedy!
Posted by: Elisa725

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 10/04/09 05:52 AM

Cool! I might be posting up some Parakeet pics soon!
Posted by: Bluedog13

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 10/08/09 09:07 PM

Meet Ginger we rescued her in May 2009
her old owner had her mother moving and she was allergic so we got her
Posted by: Beeky

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 10/11/09 07:41 PM

Wonderful photos. I love animals.

And I have 2 rescued cats, one is 21- thin, but hardy and has all her functions and senses working well.

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 10/11/09 07:49 PM

Oh ! I love pug's very nice smile and I like that parakeet we used to have a green one but frown ......

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 12/24/09 08:29 AM

I thought I'd post a more recent picture of my cat Niobe. She's grown a lot since that first picture! See this post for that picture.
(The lighting in this shot makes her look brown. She's really silvery-gray.)

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 12/26/09 04:31 AM

This is a picture of ONE of my kitties, Ernie!
We rescued Ernie from the showroom of my dad's old work.
Apartently, Ernie liked cars (My dad worked at a car dealership) so he wanted to look at some, I suppose. laugh
Posted by: 34liger98

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course - 12/26/09 04:35 AM

Aww! He's so cute Joine!
Posted by: horsecrazy123

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 02/05/10 07:21 PM

[quote=Anaksuel]Here are my babies. The orange one is Ichabod(Ikky)and the little one is Fudge (The Predator)

They are sooooo cute! grin My family used to foster cats, and we had one named Apollo, but we called him Pow.(because of his energy.) Whenever he did something naughty mymom would shake her finger at him and say "Bad Pow-pow! You know you're not supposed to do that!" He would totally ignore her, and stare at her finger for about 5 seconds, bite her, and run. grin I miss Pow-pow frown
Posted by: Mishileena

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/01/10 05:14 AM

AWWWEEEEEE...so cute Hav smile

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 03/01/10 05:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Havoria
I finally got the original pic I wanted of
Timmy to work.

He is very cute Hav... smile

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour - 03/01/10 05:29 AM

This is my oldest he is 2, he is a little fatter these days but its from the summer when he is more energetic smile

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/01/10 05:40 AM

This is when Gina is only about 2months old...she is 5 months now and is already bigger than Gino is smile

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/05/10 05:02 AM

Here's a pic of my critters (well the main ones anyways)
The chihuahua is Timmy
The Jack Russell/Rat Terrier is Amy
And the cat is Sweetie laugh
Posted by: spinnything

Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) - 03/05/10 05:06 AM

Awww! They are so cute! Sweetie looks a lot like one of my cats!