My new Jack Russel Puppy!

Posted by: Kasey323.ink

My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 02/27/07 08:01 PM

WOW! I just got my new JR puppy, she's very cute. Here's the pic:

And please say she's cute!
Posted by: shriekersmom

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 02/27/07 08:03 PM

She is Very Cute!!!
I would find it hard not to spend my time with her instead of the computer, don't know how you do it.
Posted by: missmisschief

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 02/27/07 08:05 PM

She looks so very precious. Have lots of fun with her!

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 02/27/07 08:05 PM

I'm going on and off to see her, then coming back on here for a while. Thats how I do it! \:D
Posted by: ArthurAdministrator

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 02/27/07 08:26 PM

Adorable....
Posted by: Tmac

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 02/27/07 08:29 PM

your puppy is adorable charley!!!!!! what a sweetie!!!!!!
here is a pic of my baby, her name is foxi

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 02/27/07 08:32 PM

Cute, tmac! Oh, and I'll keep posting new photos of how she's getting along.
Posted by: Tmac

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 02/27/07 08:35 PM

thanks charley, i always wanted to have a smaller dog. maybe one of these days. but for now we have the puppy and a 9 years old german shepard dog. do they call german shepards alsations in england? the spelling might be wrong on alsations.
Posted by: blue777

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 02/27/07 10:04 PM

Hi Charley,
adorable \:\)
What are you going to name her?
How about Isola?
Maybe you can have a naming contest on the forum?!?!
I can just see her sitting with you while you play VV2.
enjoy
blue

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 02/27/07 10:06 PM

I've named her Kasey, but she has to be put in a cage for now. She's just sooooo small!
Posted by: MochaJew

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 02/28/07 01:38 AM

Dearest Charley;
My husband has fallen in love with your little darling. Keep an watch; he's on his way to the U.K....
Posted by: CaliBrat

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 02/28/07 02:31 AM

My cousin got her 5yo son a JRT. They named her Freckles and she's just over a year old I believe, but man does that dog have boundless energy. She is NEVER still. They have a hard wood floor so it's funny to watch her try and run, but once she gets going she bounces off everything and everyone in her way.
Posted by: DainBramaged

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 02/28/07 04:37 AM

Charley she's more than cute, she's adorable! I bet she's just a little ball of energy. How old is she?

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 02/28/07 08:12 AM

LOL, MochaJew! And DainBramaged, I don't know, I might ask my mum soon.
Posted by: charlene

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 02/28/07 11:09 AM

arrrrhhhhhhhh she is so cute i want one xxxxxxxx hope she brings you lots of happyness and not to much chewing
Posted by: Purplepaws

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 02/28/07 02:50 PM

Aw, she's adorable! I have two Jack Russels, myself, though they haven't been puppies in quite some time. They'll be 7 and 9 this summer. Oh, I do miss the puppy stage. Cherish it while you can; it doesn't last long. Though knowing Jack Russells, she'll probably never lose her youthful enthusiasm. \:\)
Posted by: Cecelia

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 02/28/07 03:45 PM

Aw, what a cutie! Just FYI, Jacks are boundless energy! Enjoy and keep the pictures coming.
Posted by: Magick

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 02/28/07 11:33 PM

Your new little baby is soooooooo cute Charley \:\) And your little one will always be a 'little' cutie!! My baby is 30kg \:D I'm with purplepaws, I too miss the puppy stage \:\) Congrats on the gorgeous puppy Charley!!
Posted by: Anaksuel

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 02/28/07 11:48 PM

Originally Posted By: DainBramaged
Charley she's more than cute, she's adorable! I bet she's just a little ball of energy. How old is she?

I agree!
My cats sleep with us, will your parents let the puppy sleep with you after the training stage?

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/01/07 12:53 AM

More pictures of the puppy please.

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/01/07 06:28 AM

Yes, more Kasey pics please. I showed my hubby & he even said "awwww" & believe me, that's definitely NOT something he says often!

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/01/07 07:44 PM

Oh I've just found her age, she's 5 weeks old.

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/01/07 08:28 PM

Dude. PICTURES. NOW!

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/01/07 08:30 PM

Sorry, I'll see if I can get one. My mum just hasen't had time to take some more.

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/01/07 08:36 PM

Here's one with me holding Kasey!

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/01/07 08:45 PM

Kasey is TEEENY! Very nice picture.

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/01/07 09:18 PM

awww! I want one now.
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/01/07 10:56 PM

Kasey is very adorable, and it's really great to see a picture of you, too, Charley! \:\)
Posted by: MochaJew

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/02/07 12:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Arthur
Dude. PICTURES. NOW!

I second THAT!
Posted by: Purplepaws

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/02/07 08:44 AM

Wow, five weeks! That's really young. Usually, breeders don't let go of their puppies until they're at least eight weeks old. (Although, I got Baily at seven weeks under special circumstances.)

I have had kittens that young, though, and it's such a joy. I hope you're having lots of fun with Kasey!

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/02/07 06:10 PM

A few new pics of Kasey!

Posted by: Terina

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/02/07 06:19 PM

LOL that bowl is just wayy to big for her LOL so cute!!

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/05/07 03:04 AM

Very cute...
Posted by: squawky

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/05/07 05:58 AM

Wow, great pics Charley -- Kasey is just absolutely adorable...and I bet you'll have lots of fun with her as she grows up. Thanks for sharing!

-- jen
Posted by: Kireo

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/05/07 07:48 PM

I don't have a dog but I want a St Bernard.
Posted by: Lamina

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/06/07 01:44 AM

5 weeks old? Wow -- that's really young to be away from her mum! She is adorable, though.
Posted by: katlynbird714

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/06/07 10:59 PM

i think that chew toy in the last pic is bigger than her LOL!
Posted by: Boojee

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/12/07 07:51 PM

Awwwwww.....What a cutie......

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/16/07 09:24 AM

The saddest day of my life has happend - Kasey has died. We had to let her die, we just didn't want her suffering anymore. .
Posted by: Borg

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/16/07 10:20 AM

I am so sorry your dog died, Charley.

It is very sad when the ones we love die. I know you loved her very much, and it may be hard for you and your family for a little while. If Kasey was very sick and suffering, I think this was for the best. It would have been cruel to prolong her existence if her illness was terminal and the extra time just meant more suffering.

My advice is when you think of her, try to focus on the happy times. Remember, a bit of Kasey will always be with you, in your heart; and with us, through the pictures you posted.

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/16/07 01:10 PM

AWWW!! your poor puppy...i feel so bad for you, charley!! i would hate to put my doggie down...*sniffle*
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/16/07 02:15 PM

Charley, I'm very sorry to hear that little Kasey died. I know that you loved her very much, and she will always hold a special place in your heart. I hope you know that all of your friends here care very much about you, and we will always remember Kasey.

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/16/07 03:51 PM

Thank you to all who cared for her. She will always be in my heart. I hope she has a very special place in the after-life. I will never forget her. But I've now got a much healthier puppy now, not from the real Kasey's breeder. And I've named her Kasey, in rememberence of the real Kasey. She's 8 weeks old and she's very energetic! My mum is going to report the breeder of the real Kasey. The virus that the real Kasey had was called "Leptone" I think. \:\(

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/16/07 04:15 PM

well, thats good. i hope that evil breeder gets a lot of jail time for making you and your family suffer so much!! here, i found this funny dog picture online and i hoped that it would cheer you up:

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/16/07 04:29 PM

here, if you can't see the above pic, lets try again:

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/16/07 05:03 PM

Charley, I'm so sorry to hear about your pet. I am glad you got a new puppy, she will help mend your heart.
Posted by: bajantara

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/16/07 06:49 PM

Charley: *hugs*

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/16/07 07:29 PM

Hugs Charley I'm so sorry to hear about Kasey, she was very precious. Having new Kasey will help you always remember her.
Posted by: Cecelia

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/16/07 07:43 PM

Aw, Charley, I am so sorry about Kasey. I know that was rough on you. I hope that Kasey II has a long healthy and happy life with you. The previous breeder should be ashamed of what they did to you, your family and Kasey. Never, ever get a puppy younger than eight weeks old and always be sure you get a health certificate. I raise a very few chihuahuas (only 1 litter a year, 3 to 4 puppies) and never let them go too soon. Besides that it's hard to let them go, even to a really good family, like yours. Hugs
Posted by: mattsbro

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/16/07 11:09 PM

iam so sorry i nkow whats it like my dog died at 2 a year ago

..........but at the time a had anther great dog

so it must be harder for you ut at least it made him happy to be put out of pain.

i would just say hes tanking you for the the last happy days you gave him
Posted by: blue777

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/16/07 11:41 PM

\:\(
Hi Charley,
I was so shocked and sad to hear that Kasey died! Hugs. I am so sorry that this had to happen to her and you.
Enjoy new Kasey.
blue for you
Posted by: Mewblast

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/17/07 12:04 AM

Aww... I'm so sorry about your puppy, Charley... \:\( I'd be heartbroken if that happened...
Posted by: shriekersmom

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/17/07 01:46 AM

I was so sad upon hearing of Kasey's passing. I think the virus you are talking about that took her at such a young age is, Leptospirosis.
Posted by: GeorgiaPeach

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/17/07 03:04 AM

Charley, I'm so sorry to hear about Kasey. I know it is very hard to lose a beloved pet. I hope Kasey II brings you many years of friendship and joy.

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/28/07 08:41 PM

I just tooksome pics of the new Kasey and her sister (we have her sister too!)

Here is 3 of our dogs, a Cavalier King Charles Spanial called Rosey and the stars of the pics, Kasey and mazey!

Here is a pic of Kasey and Mazey eating!

And the Berman cat.. Tiffy!

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/28/07 09:19 PM

AWW!!!! KASEY AND MAZEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(shall i go on?) CUTE!!!!!!!
im so happy that you now have TWO JR puppies instead of 1! your cavalier and burman are really cute, too!
Posted by: Laurelshere

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/29/07 03:20 AM

I love Jack Russels. I am thrilled for you!
Your cat is beautiful I am a cat lover. I have 3 cats. I am very fond of dogs. My last doggie passed away many years ago. I may get another some day. but my living situation does not allow it.
All of your dogs are lovely.

\:\)
Posted by: tibicar

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/29/07 02:29 PM

VERY CUTE!!!!!
German shepards and alsations are two slightly different dogs over here but basically the same.
Here's my 1yr old border collie. ROB. This is what he does when I turn on the vacuum cleaner!!!!
Hope that worked!!!
Posted by: darkone36

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 03/29/07 03:58 PM

I have a 8 year old Jack Russell Terrier her name is Penelope Rose Mia she is very attached to me she doesnt go anywhere i dont go she even sleeps in the bed under the covers with us
Posted by: CaszaGirl16138

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 08/23/08 12:41 PM

Really sorry about Kasey. I hope she rests in peace.

Have fun with your your new puppy!
Posted by: Annthewhofan

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 09/02/08 10:10 PM

I am sorry for Kasey I know how you feel as in the late 90s a long time ago mum got a heeler puppy and it got sick and he was only 6 weeks old we named him Tobi was black and white, the vet said it was parbold virus, he did everything he could he died age 7 weeks. Then mum got a jack Russal puppy, but since mum was getting on and mums friend Pat was looking for a Jack Russel, so Pat got to have it and his names Tobi. Pat's Tobi is 10 years old now.

I like your new dog Tibicar \:\)
Posted by: Joine The Great

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 09/06/08 03:42 PM

I know how it feels to lose a beloved dog..

I had a dog he was a West High Land Terruer i believe. His name was Bugsy. He was allerigic to the grass so when he went out he wore socks. One time my mom says he PEED on my granpas head! \:D

One day thought he shallowed the squeaker of a small dog toy. We rushed him to the hospital, during the surgey he died.. We still miss him even though i was like Two when it happened \:\(

But now Bugsy And Kasey And Tobi can all play together in puppy Heaven. Bugsy loved other dogs so they must be having one awesome time.

Remember ya never know what ya got till it's gone \:\)
Posted by: Havetia

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 11/15/08 05:43 PM

Charley may we please have an update (with some pics too maybe)? If you have time though.
Posted by: knksmiles

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 11/15/08 11:44 PM

Yes please. Some new pics of Kasey II and her sister would be nice.
Posted by: soccerluva22

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 01/07/09 07:16 PM

Man my mom won't let me get a dog but they're so cute and adorable!

My aunt has a JTR, too, a girl named Taylor who is VICIOUS! But I'm sure Kasey's well-behaved! laugh
Posted by: virtualruler

Re: My new Jack Russel Puppy! - 01/23/09 10:39 AM

nice puppy