A "surprise?

Posted by: crosstitcher

A "surprise? - 12/07/15 03:15 PM

I haven't "finished" a tribe in this Villager game. I'm building the Statue, and 1 of the "peeps" was working and I clicked on the "peep" next to the one working, and it came up " Might had been a hut under here."
I was wondering, "if" they had built one and an earthquake had made the statue fall, and they have to build "another" hut in a different location. So far I have 2 huts, the "marriage" cottage, and they are working on the 3rd hut, which I "think" is the clothing hut. Does this game have 3 huts "besides" the "regular" huts I mentioned? Villager 4 and 5 have 3 huts, besides the "regular" huts. And I don't remember 3 huts in Villager 1.
That "would" be a wonderful "surprise" in discovering this hut.

Loving each game.
Posted by: Hydra14

Re: A "surprise? - 12/09/15 08:16 PM

So there's a hidden hut in VV3?
Posted by: crosstitcher

Re: A "surprise? - 12/11/15 11:37 AM

There is 3 huts "besides" the marriage hut, but I was "wondering" when that came up, that "maybe" there was another one to "either" start the "clothing hut" or "school" series, like in VV 4 and 5, which would make 4 huts to "build."
Posted by: arnie

Re: A "surprise? - 12/12/15 10:45 PM

If you reach a high enough population and the right technology level the foundations of a third living hut will appear.
Posted by: Hydra14

Re: A "surprise? - 12/14/15 07:22 PM

Oh now i understand why i never see it before. Because i don't like too high populations, max 40 is really enough for me.