In commemoration of our favorite villagers (MAYBE SPOILERS)

Posted by: halidog

In commemoration of our favorite villagers (MAYBE SPOILERS) - 01/20/10 07:49 PM

Well, I searched VV3, and I couldn't find a thread about this, so I thought that it might be nice to share some of our personal stories of VV3.

Here's Daku, my first-ever JOAT. I was sad when he died, but it was his time. He passed 75, so I have no complaints.
Posted by: 123isolagirl

Re: In commemoration of our favorite villagers (MAYBE SPOILERS) - 01/21/10 02:22 PM

JOAT? What's that?
Anyway I like your picture grin

Re: In commemoration of our favorite villagers (MAYBE SPOILERS) - 01/21/10 06:41 PM

Sorry blush . JOAT stands for Jack of All Trades.
And thank you smile .
Posted by: horsecrazy123

Re: In commemoration of our favorite villagers (MAYBE SPOILERS) - 02/14/10 07:49 PM

This is my first JOAT, Moala. I feel kind of bad because when I started looking for a JOAT I was looking for the youngest villager, preferably a kid, and she was the youngest. I thought she was ugly, and almost decided to wait for another kid. I ended up picking her. She was very skilled and a fast learner, even though I didn't apreciate her very much. I ended up liking her because she was always so upbeat and cheerful, telling jokes and chatting. She would always run to the rescue when a villager was sick, dropping her work for anybody. She was also a dedicated mother, with a large family. These pictures are of her, and when I let her jump into the bath in celebration of being the first JOAT.

Re: In commemoration of our favorite villagers (MAYBE SPOILERS) - 02/16/10 01:32 AM

Very nice, HC laugh !
Posted by: horsecrazy123

Re: In commemoration of our favorite villagers (MAYBE SPOILERS) - 04/25/10 09:44 PM

Thanks! I love my little villagers!
Posted by: they8pizza

In memory of... - 01/01/11 10:18 AM

This thread is to honour those villagers that have died. As for me it's still very few, but I know it will soon be more. My first village(which I've been keeping paused, because I don't want a certain one of them to die) is the only one with villagers dead and I will give memory to all those who have died thus far.

Click to reveal..

Moka, the first of the dead, only 8 at the time of death, a subject of my experimentation, cause listed as Starvation, but I know that it's my fault as I gave her a potion that took away her health multiple times. The only of the deaths not listed as old age.

Waya, 76 at time of death, a scientist, she was one that helped me get started.

Gamay, 77, my farmer, were it not for him all my villagers would've died.

Raiatea, 71, one of my first builders, if not for this villager I wouldn't have extended the population as he was one that finished the first hut.

Hale, my first master doctor, he helped me alot when getting through things and completed the second bath puzzle for me.

Daku, 73, my first Chief, helped get the population started as I always use male chiefs to "go inside" with the females.

Sawau and Raraku, 81, part of one of my first events, both of which were good at building and research, Raraku was the "twin" of my original Sawau.

Kutu, 72, the last death as of this time, watching him walk slowly in his tasks at times got annoying, but I put up with it until the time I found him dead.

I know I'll be back soon, I have quite a few in that village getting up there in age.
Posted by: they8pizza

Re: In memory of... - 01/09/11 08:04 AM

My edit time is over, but I have a long list building up so here goes. I'll start with my 5th save slot as that's the one there's the most on, because I've been playing it the most.

Click to reveal..
Mikeka, 73, scientist, old age.

Natui, 77, scientist, old age.

Febi, 83, farmer, old age.

Dino, 83, a runner and my JoAT on this slot, his job in the end was farming and he died from old age.

Mua, 82, scientist, old age.

Tonga, 76, scientist, old age.

Pesa, 81, my chiefie(tribal chief) took on the duities of being chief shortly after ariving at the age of 3, she lived most of her life as chief, but I believe she enjoyed most of it, if not all, until she died of old age.

Hope, 78, doctor, old age.

Sakou, 78, scientist, old age.

Samoa, 74, scientist, old age.

Bem, 74, scientist, old age.

Bico, 74, scientist, old age.

Aloha, 77, died shortly after becoming chief from old age.

Yaro, 77, a farmer, old age.

Gata, 77, scientist, old age.

Yasa, 77, farmer, old age.

Jam, 75, scientist, old age.

Miti, 74, scientist, old age.

Tikina, 75, scientist, old age.

Tuitui, 75, scientist, old age.

Gala, 77, scientist, old age.

Pio, 74, scientist, old age.

Kawena, 74, scientist, old age.

Tupai, 75, scientist, old age.

Pilipili, 75, scientist, old age.

Taupo, 80, scientist, old age.

Pukui, 77, scientist, old age.

Cola, 77, scientist, old age.

Laka, 75, tribal chief for a short time before dying of old age.

Uto, 75, farmer, old age.

Kenya, 75, scientist, old age.

Mama, 75, scientist, old age.

Dino, 74, scientist, old age.

Wewe, 77, scientist, old age.

Taunga, 77, farmer, old age.

Budi, 78, scientist, old age.

Lulli, 78, scientist, old age.

Pio, 78, farmer, old age.

Mahoi, 78, scientist, old age.

Hiapo, 78, scientist, old age.

Tupai, 78, scientist, old age.

Java, 78, scientist, old age.

Ariki, 78, scientist, old age.

Riki, 74, farmer, old age.

Mahu, 74, scientist, old age.

Samoa, 75, doctor, old age.

Ofu, 78, scientist, old age.

Maupiti, 76, scientist, old age.

Lalati, 74, farmer, old age.

Ranui, 74, scientist, old age.

Tokou, 74, scientist, old age.

Tonga, 74, doctor, old age.

Bem, 74, scientist, old age.

Alapai, 74, scientist, old age.

Palau, 74, scientist, old age.

Lolla, 74, scientist, old age.

Tepeu, 74, scientist, old age.

Ahi, 74, scientist, old age.

Taku, 78, farmer, old age.

Molo, 78, scientist, old age.

Siki, 78, farmer, old age.

Atoi, 78, scientist, old age.

Alapai, 78, scientist, old age.

Lalati, 78, scientist, old age.

Mahu, 78, scientist, old age.

Pichu, 78, doctor, old age.

Piko, 78, scientist, old age.

Pio, 72, scientist, old age

Kiwi, 72, farmer, old age.

Nobu, 72, scientist, old age.

Omawa, 73, scientist old age.

Noco, 73, scientist, old age.

Ruku, 74, farmer, old age.

Atoi, 74, farmer, old age.

Natui, 74, scientist, old age.

Moka, 74, scientist, old age.

Nasinu,74, scientist, old age.

Manaka, 74, scientist, old age.

Spok, 75, farmer, old age.

Pesa, 75, farmer, old age.

Poro, 75, scientist, old age.

Bico, 75, scientist, old age.

Kontiki, 75, scientist, old age.

Upawa, 73, scientist, old age.

Saeco, 73, scientist, old age.

Pinot, 73, scientist, old age.

Lomai, 73, scientist, old age.

Natawa, 73, scientist, old age.

Sawau, 76, scientist, old age.

Tobi, 76, tribal chief for a short time before dying of old age.

Nasau, 76, doctor, old age.

Parai, 76, scientist, old age.

Dino, 77, scientist, old age.

Naloto, 77, doctor, old age.

Gavi, 75, scientist, old age.

Waikiki, 75, farmer, old age.

Simbu, 75, scientist, old age.

Waipi, 75, scientist, old age.

Keiki, 78, farmer, old age.

Alapai, 76, scientist, old age.

Hope, 76, scientist, old age.

Vanau, 76, scientist, old age.

Pangai, 76, scientist, old age.

Now for my 1st slot, it's not even close to as many, but it's special.

Click to reveal..
Because the first one since my last report was very special to me I'm going to skip her and come back to her after the rest.

Peku, 78, scientist, old age.

Jibo, 74, scientist, old age.

Turuki, 80, builder, old age.

Ranui, 75, scientist, old age.

Tautai, 76, scientist, old age.

Moala, 73, scientist, old age.

Aroi, 81, farmer, old age.

Oro, 78, a chief, old age.

Now for the most special one of all.

Click to reveal..
Tawa was 72 at the time of death, she was my first ever JoAT. I wanted to preserve her forever, but alas, I failed. I always felt like I had a special connection to her. I'd tried to be there when she died, but I went to go check up on something and by then her time had passed. She was special in many ways. She liked monkeys and clouds, but disliked talking. When I saw that at first before looking at her or her name I thought she was a little odd, but also like me. When I looked over and saw her name I suddenly had something pop into my mind that I didn't know what it meant, but was so familar. I've said it many times before. It's her name followed by something, "Tawa akena" (pronunced like a key na) I thought of adding it to her name to make her special, but I didn't want to change any names do I left it. To her I bid a special good bye with a remembrance that will last for eternity.

I have one screen shot I took when she was older and I also have a pic that I made out of the pics that choose how they look of how she looked when she was younger.

Posted by: Casey Lynn

Re: In memory of... - 01/09/11 10:36 PM

This is a picture I drew of my two favorite villagers, Cassa and Kira. Unfortunately they died two nights ago of starvation. D':

Posted by: Jabberbunny

Re: In memory of... - 01/12/11 11:51 PM

um...i have some someones i would like to remember...sorry i dont have pictures, dont know how to take them...
Moa and Ahrie: they were the kids that came with my original castaways, and an exclusive couple till death do they part, they built the tribe from the ground up and survived the 1,000 year famine...where i had accidentally left my game on for a couple of weeks...and passed on their skills to the next generation, Ahrie became my second chief and after he died Moa took his place and was eventually buried next to him...i'll really miss those guys...
Posted by: Tane

Re: In memory of... - 01/25/11 02:56 AM

I really miss Hale. I glitch on my iPod forced me to start over... The game was frozen in pause, in a way, and I could still look at villagers. His last action was, "Waiting for someone." I wonder if he knew it was the end for him?

Along with Natali and Sulu... My only masters were them and Hale.
Posted by: Twilight_addict

Re: In memory of... - 02/27/11 07:52 PM

My favorite villager was Zania. I just started VV3, and was lucky enough to get a runner who also liked work. Unfortuantely, she died of a work accident at 53. I was pretty sad because she was my only Esteemed Elder.
Posted by: VFLover09

Re: In memory of... - 03/01/11 06:55 PM

In memory of... my whole tribe, they completed every puzzle. I left them with two trainee farmers last night, Kanga and Pilipili, I checked today...
Population: 1
Food: 0
Everyone died except a little girl, including Hope, the tribal chief!
cry
Posted by: TheGnome

Re: In memory of... - 03/02/11 03:16 AM

My condolences VFLover, that is so sad! crycrycry
Posted by: VFLover09

Re: In memory of... - 03/11/11 07:34 PM

There is hope!!!
One boy and two girls!!! laugh laugh laugh
Posted by: 123isolagirl

Re: In memory of... - 03/12/11 03:24 PM

That's good! smile
Posted by: Upinde wa Mvua

Re: In memory of... - 08/07/11 09:22 PM

On my first tribe, I had Feather. She was one of the kids of the original villagers, aaaand I tried to make her chief whenever one died. (IT NEVER WORKED. D:)
However, she had tons of kids, and one of her daughters became chief. laugh
Posted by: LovesCritters

Re: In memory of... - 09/04/12 12:06 AM

My favorite so far is Tora, ( how do you guys post those screen shots, that is so cool) He was a farmer from the beginning and always loves it. He never had to be asked twice to keep at his job! He always knows all by himself when to switch from an almost picked clean fruit tree back to fishing. When one of my elderly villagers died, he went right over there and did the burial. He is not gone yet, but is very elderly now, so I am honoring him ahead of time. I am new to the game and have only lost 3 villagers (to old age), all were scientists. Hmmmm.... does exposure to alchemy formulas lessen lifespan? Others lived longer than them, they are the builders and farmers. With the same level of medicine, so that didn't affect it. Anyway, Tora has dark hair and wears brown overalls. His son that was born looks just like him and is also a born farmer and fisher, followed right in his Dad's footsteps in every way. So sweet and dependable. Amazing how you get attached to these little guys.
Posted by: VV3 girl123

Re: In commemoration of our favorite villagers (MAYBE SPOILERS) - 06/18/13 01:57 AM

I really liked Meza ( re-named mezia) A-and I don't even know why, I just liked her, even though only at the end of her life she became an esteemed elder, I really liked her, I made poems and stories about her, BUT CURSE HER EVIL TWIN!!!!AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!! Me no likey her evil twin! mad mad mad she was mean and LAZY!!! UGGGHHHH! Anyway here's a poem about Mezia
Mezia the great
I really liked Mezia, she was thoughtful and nice.
Always hard working in all of her ways,
She made the most sweet-smelling pies
She lived lot's of days,
until one.
The bath was finished and sadly, so was she. cry cry cry
Posted by: VV3 girl123

Re: In memory of... - 07/03/13 05:09 PM

Originally Posted By: VFLover09
In memory of... my whole tribe, they completed every puzzle. I left them with two trainee farmers last night, Kanga and Pilipili, I checked today...
Population: 1
Food: 0
Everyone died except a little girl, including Hope, the tribal chief!
cry

her Name matched her, There was Hope in the tribe and that was enough.