(possible spoilers!)Funny things done by villagers

Posted by: Dannan

(possible spoilers!)Funny things done by villagers - 06/06/08 04:09 PM

Heheh *giggles*

I've just been playing with my village, and decided to set all of my people to 'parenting', just for a giggle. I watched them for a while, and I noticed two young males running around like CRAZY chasing all the women! The rest are pretty much getting on with things and maybe having a gander.. But these two lads are going insane! The women are running away from them, but they take no notise and just run as fast as they can to another female!

Hahaha. I love it. They're so adorably hopeful! Being rejected allll the time though, poor guys!

What silly things have you noticed about specific villagers of yours?
Posted by: dogylover21

Re: (possible spoilers!)Funny things done by villagers - 06/06/08 05:21 PM

Iv seen some villangers swim on there back!i love it when they do that
Posted by: hurrihottie

Re: (possible spoilers!)Funny things done by villagers - 06/07/08 07:35 PM

i just had a villager who was enjoying the bath...but she was on the grass in front of the bath...she was just laying there on her back...was cute!
Posted by: Lady Emz

Re: (possible spoilers!)Funny things done by villagers - 06/07/08 07:45 PM

I put the wife over the grave of my dead villager (her husband).
Her action read, "secretly doing a dance."
Posted by: LinLin

Re: (possible spoilers!)Funny things done by villagers - 06/08/08 01:32 AM

I guess there are trying marriages in Virtual Villages, too!
Posted by: hurrihottie

Re: (possible spoilers!)Funny things done by villagers - 06/08/08 03:12 AM

also just had a villager jump off the wall into the bath never saw that before
Posted by: szg969

Re: (possible spoilers!)Funny things done by villagers - 06/08/08 08:48 AM

Hello!

I have a villager who is watching the clouds.
Posted by: halidog

Re: (possible spoilers!)Funny things done by villagers - 06/08/08 12:19 PM

What? Never had that... Is he lazy by any chance?
Posted by: miskinsincap

Re: (possible spoilers!)Funny things done by villagers - 06/08/08 05:02 PM

Originally Posted By: szg969
Hello!

I have a villager who is watching the clouds.

Or, maybe he likes dreaming? \:\)
Posted by: TutuiFlower

Re: (possible spoilers!)Funny things done by villagers - 06/11/08 04:47 AM

One time one of my Master Scientest was making poitions, she died, then I paused the game to get a drink, thought I wouldn't be back, so I went to Main Menu. The good part is that I came back. The bad part is that, when I got back to my tribe, the Master Scientest named Tutui was........ALIVE!!!!!!! So I named her Ghost Tutui. \:D
Posted by: George T SLC

Re: (possible spoilers!)Funny things done by villagers - 06/21/09 05:06 PM

After my first chief who had the power to educate children gave his lecture, the kids' skill gains were Healing for one or two and Parenting for all, or nearly. I concluded that he'd covered sex education! (No, I didn't check Parenting for their initial specialization.)

Related, but not funny: My tribe's second Chiefly Lecture to Young People just concluded, and they all gained one section in Farming. One also gained in Building; I believe he already had some talent there, and he now has two sections worth.
Posted by: George T SLC

Re: (possible spoilers!)Funny things done by villagers - 06/21/09 05:11 PM

hurrihottie:

There's a thread at http://www.ldwforums.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/158610/ about villagers doing cannon balls into the pool, w/ one pic .
Posted by: red3080

Re: (possible spoilers!)Funny things done by villagers - 10/16/09 10:37 PM

i had an island event and all the villagers went swimming and then all the kide went swimming and were walking on water?
Posted by: HappyPlayer

Re: (possible spoilers!)Funny things done by villagers - 10/17/09 12:02 AM

My population had gotten quite large. I found couple of kids in Nature's Calling Corner, where an older villager walked up and started doing a secret dance. Whatever it was, must have been too funny, because the little peeps ran out of there so fast!! I can just imagine them giggling up a storm! laugh laugh laugh
Posted by: Bratiskim

Re: Funny things done by villagers - 11/25/09 01:37 AM

For whatever reason, my little lady couldn't wait until her man finished fishing. She ran right into the water and gave him a big embrace!

Posted by: bluemoon12

Re: Funny things done by villagers - 11/25/09 02:38 AM

there were a lot in my village
Posted by: IsolaFoxGirl22

Re: Funny things done by villagers - 04/14/10 02:15 AM

Hahahahahahahaha!!! You guys crack me up. XD

Unfortunately, my villagers aren't as humorous as yours are. -_-;
Posted by: they8pizza

Re: Funny things done by villagers - 01/05/11 09:10 AM

Click to reveal..
I was working on the statue and when it was almost to the top of the hill I put a villager on the bottom of the hill to have her push, so she walks up the hill just to right back down. I keep putting her back on it a few times before I think to check her action, I look at her action as she's doing it again and it says pushing statue just like it should, so at this point I'm like, how're you pushing it while you're walking away from it. So I decide to let her go where she wanted. I watch her go into the water and around to behind the statue where I can no longer see her. At this point I'm like, well that's an interesting way to do things. Next I know other villagers are following suite and walking (or running in case of one villager) around it like that. I think it was mostly her siblings(well half siblings!) doing it, though the one that ran was her father.

I don't know if that's even supposed to happen! Anyone know if it is?
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: Funny things done by villagers - 01/05/11 02:30 PM

The villagers do sometimes do that. It's normal for them. laugh
Posted by: they8pizza

Re: Funny things done by villagers - 01/05/11 02:43 PM

Kinda odd still in my opinion, from the looks of it it'd be a big climb up a cliff from the ocean just be be able to touch it!
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: Funny things done by villagers - 01/05/11 03:14 PM

The villagers in all of the VV games are often odd. grin
Posted by: mysteryshrimp

Re: Funny things done by villagers - 07/23/11 09:51 PM

I just had an island event that caused a villager to "have triple vision", which caused two additional copies of the original villager.

The strange thing is that there was already a villager with identical head and clothes, so now I have four villagers that are absolutely identical, except one is about ten years younger.

Posted by: VV3 girl123

Re: Funny things done by villagers - 06/21/13 10:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Bratiskim
For whatever reason, my little lady couldn't wait until her man finished fishing. She ran right into the water and gave him a big embrace!

You give your villagers last names too?!? shocked
Posted by: Canario

Re: (possible spoilers!)Funny things done by villagers - 05/10/21 09:45 AM

Oh, look! A collectible on the sea!
Hmmm
I'll go grab it!
I oop-
*falls into the sea for 0,001 seconds*
omg someone help me i'm drowning!
(oh wait i'm the tribe chief)
nevermind, I used magic powers to get out!
Posted by: Canario

Re: (possible spoilers!)Funny things done by villagers - 05/10/21 09:46 AM

Yes, the kid actually fell to the sea but it was for so little time I couldn't screenshot it grin