[SPOILERS] EEKKK!NEED HELP< PLEASE??

Posted by: kittenzan62

[SPOILERS] EEKKK!NEED HELP< PLEASE?? - 05/15/08 02:44 PM

has anyone found a stew that restore's health yet?? I only have 2 14 year old girl's, one is a chief, but her energy bar is Completly gone!! And she wont eat anything... I'm afraid to make another potion that blows up in her face, made a weird one put her in a trance, but she didn't gain any life... Please! If anyone has found a rejuvinating potion, Please, Please let me know? I have the bath built, the lift done the Wall of Death, and my healthy girl has 80% of the rubble under sick bed's cleared out... Can't go out like this...:(:(:(:(:( HELP???
Posted by: Cataroo

Re: [SPOILERS] EEKKK!NEED HELP< PLEASE?? - 05/15/08 03:38 PM

Try lotus + lotus + cactus.
Posted by: arnie

Re: [SPOILERS] EEKKK!NEED HELP< PLEASE?? - 05/15/08 04:11 PM

I think the potions differ depending on what path you take - Nature or Magic.
Posted by: Tmac

Re: [SPOILERS] EEKKK!NEED HELP< PLEASE?? - 05/15/08 04:14 PM

try cactus , cactus, cactus .
Posted by: 4boys=psychoMOM

Re: [SPOILERS] EEKKK!NEED HELP< PLEASE?? - 05/15/08 04:26 PM

try
lotus
cactus
cactus

that makes them feel much healthier
Posted by: kittenzan62

Re: [SPOILERS] EEKKK!NEED HELP< PLEASE?? - 05/15/08 04:26 PM

I'm on the Nature Path, and I tried cactus, cactus, cactus... It blew up in my chiefs lil' face... she's so weak now, I can't believe she's still alive! Poor Baby Girl \:\( I'm afraid to try something i'm not 100% sure of, for fear of killing her... Still hopin' some big, strong Builder's gonna come riding in on a canoe! LOL, and maybe a barrel of baby's also, Please God??? or my village is doomed! Thank's All If anyone is SURE, please let me know? I don't know how much longer she can hold on... Thank's Again! :):):):)
Posted by: arnie

Re: [SPOILERS] EEKKK!NEED HELP< PLEASE?? - 05/15/08 04:34 PM

The blowups are random. The higher the level of Alchmy tech you have, the less likely is the potion to blow up. I suggest you keep trying; they won't all blow up!

The explosions won't kill the villager, although any other problems like illness or injuring herself might because of her weakened state.
Posted by: Tmac

Re: [SPOILERS] EEKKK!NEED HELP< PLEASE?? - 05/15/08 05:13 PM

that happened to me too , 4 times in a row ! \:8
i stopped making potions until i had level 2 alchemy !!
then it got better \:\)
Posted by: Tangel

Re: [SPOILERS] EEKKK!NEED HELP< PLEASE?? - 05/15/08 05:34 PM

Cataroo's lotus, lotus, cactus worked health for my villagers. I choose nature and had level 2 in all others.

For me, the lotus, cactus, cactus blew up. Did not try the cactus x3 as the other worked.

Thanks Cataroo.....